March 28, 2024, 06:30:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway/Stephany Flores Case Discussion #867 12/01/12 - 8/16/13  (Read 497969 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: July 27, 2013, 03:25:58 PM »

TM - need your translation skills - looks like a 20yr old female American tourist missing?  From the Marriott?

http://www.awe24.com/20130727/15072/UPDATE_E_Turista_a_ser_haya_posibel_caso_di_turista_americano_perdi

Diasabra mainta a drenta informe di cu na Marriott Hotel un persona ta raporta cu tin un turista di 20 aña cu ta perdi for di ayera, mesora a dirigi un patruya na e sitio. Na yegada di e patruya a bin compronde cu e anochi prome e famia a raporta esaki caba na oficialnan di strandpolitie pero riba e sugerencia di autoridad a pidi pa warda anochi wak si e damita aki ta bolbe, pero den oranan di mainta ainda esaki no a regresa. Polis a tuma tur e datonan di e damita aki cual for di ayeratardi tabata tin un bikini blanco cu berde y te ainda no a aparece.

Rough translation:

come across saturday morning owing to enter informe of cu at marriott hotel one person is raporta cu have one tourist of 20 year cu is perdi for of yesterday, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu the night first the family owing to raporta this end at oficialnan of strandpolitie but on the sugerencia of autoridad owing to ask for keep night look at if the damita here is go back, but in oranan of morning still this not owing to return. police did take all the datonan of the damita here cual for of ayeratardi was have one bikini blanco cu berde y till still not owing to aparece.

Comment:

Dave Ribbink · Follow · Top Commenter · Works at Occidental Grand Aruba

Here we go again????

Reply · Like · Follow Post · 2 hours ago
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: July 27, 2013, 03:29:36 PM »

TM - need your translation skills - looks like a 20yr old female American tourist missing?  From the Marriott?

http://www.awe24.com/20130727/15072/UPDATE_E_Turista_a_ser_haya_posibel_caso_di_turista_americano_perdi

Diasabra mainta a drenta informe di cu na Marriott Hotel un persona ta raporta cu tin un turista di 20 aña cu ta perdi for di ayera, mesora a dirigi un patruya na e sitio. Na yegada di e patruya a bin compronde cu e anochi prome e famia a raporta esaki caba na oficialnan di strandpolitie pero riba e sugerencia di autoridad a pidi pa warda anochi wak si e damita aki ta bolbe, pero den oranan di mainta ainda esaki no a regresa. Polis a tuma tur e datonan di e damita aki cual for di ayeratardi tabata tin un bikini blanco cu berde y te ainda no a aparece.

Rough translation:

come across saturday morning owing to enter informe of cu at marriott hotel one person is raporta cu have one tourist of 20 year cu is perdi for of yesterday, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu the night first the family owing to raporta this end at oficialnan of strandpolitie but on the sugerencia of autoridad owing to ask for keep night look at if the damita here is go back, but in oranan of morning still this not owing to return. police did take all the datonan of the damita here cual for of ayeratardi was have one bikini blanco cu berde y till still not owing to aparece.

Comment:

Dave Ribbink · Follow · Top Commenter · Works at Occidental Grand Aruba

Here we go again????

Reply · Like · Follow Post · 2 hours ago

http://24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/67571-turista-mericano-di-20-ana-loco-enamora-di-un-beach-bum-kier-keda-aruba-

Turista Mericano di 20 aña loco enamora di un Beach Bum kier keda Aruba    Print      E-mail   
Saturday, 27 July 2013 14:40

Un famia di Merca mester a haci preparacion pa bolbe Merca diasabra pero na dado momento e biahe a hera wordo cancela. Nan yiu muher di 20 aña cu tabata bisti diabierna atardi cu bikini blanco cu berde tabata perdi.

Ultimo biaha a mire riba beach. Esaki tabata e prome informe cu a drenta. Ora cu investigacion a cuminsa desde diabierna a cuminsa prepara pa buskeda. Buscando informacion e polisnan a bin tende cu e ta wordo acompaña pa un Beach Bum fam P. Otro personanan riba beach tambe a cofirma esaki na polis. A cumisa un buskeda pa haya sa unda P ta biba. Anochi e mesun damita aki a bisa su famia diabierna cu el a dicidi cu no ta bai Merca bek diasabra. Esey a trece mas preocupacion y asina diasabra mainta trempan polisnan a sigui cu e investigacion. A bin haya sa cu e Beach Bum P ta biba na Paradera. A bai a su cas y berdad a bin topa cu e damita aki cu ta full in love cu e guy cu el a topa trahando riba beach. Polis a atende seriamente cu e damita aki y a pidie subi auto. Asina nan a logra hibe na Marriott Hotel unda su famia tabata wardando riba dje. Awor casi sigur e mester bolbe Merca cu su famia pa termina nan vacantie. Tipo di actonan aki ta e mesun vacacionistanan ta ocasione y despues ta tende cu na Aruba hendenan ta perde. Parce cu nan mes ta perde nan mes den brasa di un amor cu nan a topa ora di bishita e One Happy Island.

Thru translator:

one family of merca have to owing to haci preparacion for go back merca saturday but at dado instant the biahe owing to hera wordo cancela. they child muher of 20 year cu was dress diabierna nightfall cu bikini blanco cu berde was perdi. ultimo trip owing to mire on beach. this was the first informe cu owing to enter. hour cu investigacion owing to cuminsa by diabierna owing to cuminsa prepara for buskeda. buscando informacion the polisnan owing to come hear cu the is wordo acompaña for one beach bum surname therefore. another personanan on beach also owing to cofirma this at police. owing to cumisa one buskeda for achieve know where therefore live. night the same damita here owing to tell his family diabierna cu past owing to dicidi cu do not go merca bek saturday. esey owing to trece more preocupacion y so saturday morning trempan polisnan owing to follow cu the investigacion. owing to come achieve know cu the beach bum therefore live at paradera. owing to go owing to his cas y berdad owing to come come across cu the damita here cu is full in love cu the guy cu past owing to come across trahando on beach. police owing to atende seriamente cu the damita here y owing to pidie lever car. so they owing to succeed hibe at marriott hotel where his family was wardando on dje. now casi assure the have to go back merca cu his family for termina they vacantie. type of actonan here is the same vacacionistanan is ocasione y after is hear cu at aruba hendenan is lose. seems cu they self is lose they self in arm of one love cu they owing to come across hour of visit the one happy island.

Not sure if she has been found or what?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: July 27, 2013, 04:31:39 PM »

I don't know what it says, either, Klaas.  I can't even read the translated part come across.  It does seem an American tourist missing and something about how tourists fall in love with the beaches of Aruba--yeah like we've never seen beaches before and don't have plenty back here at home.

Anyway, I hope and pray she is safe.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #903 on: July 28, 2013, 01:24:17 PM »

Sorry Klaas, I just saw this! 

My understanding is that the family was getting ready to leave and found that their family member (don't think she was ever described as the daughter..) was missing.  She had told them prior that she had decided she wasn't leaving Saturday.  When the police started searching for her they found witnesses that had seen her with a beach bum from the family "P".  The police knew that this beach bum lives in Paradera so they went there and found the girl who claims she's in love with this guy.  The rest is harder to understand, I think the police took her back to the Marriott where her family was and something about they assured she would have to go back to America since the vacation is over.  Then a comment about tourist often falling in love when they visit the One Happy Island.

(Beach bum from family "P"...does that ring a bell...Brandon Piertsz or something like that who was at one time believed by some to be Lorenzo ; no idea if that's the name in this one or not.)

Good grief!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: July 28, 2013, 01:54:23 PM »

Sorry Klaas, I just saw this! 

My understanding is that the family was getting ready to leave and found that their family member (don't think she was ever described as the daughter..) was missing.  She had told them prior that she had decided she wasn't leaving Saturday.  When the police started searching for her they found witnesses that had seen her with a beach bum from the family "P".  The police knew that this beach bum lives in Paradera so they went there and found the girl who claims she's in love with this guy.  The rest is harder to understand, I think the police took her back to the Marriott where her family was and something about they assured she would have to go back to America since the vacation is over.  Then a comment about tourist often falling in love when they visit the One Happy Island.

(Beach bum from family "P"...does that ring a bell...Brandon Piertsz or something like that who was at one time believed by some to be Lorenzo ; no idea if that's the name in this one or not.)

Good grief!   

Thanks TM - yeah Brandon:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg1092231;topicseen#msg1092231

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: July 28, 2013, 02:43:35 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

update: the tourist owing to being achieve.. possible caso of tourist perdi

1 day happen come across, 27 of july 2013 08:12

seccion: incidente

possible caso of tourist perdifoto of update: the tourist owing to being achieve..

possible caso of tourist perdi saturday morning owing to enter informe of cu at marriott hotel one person is raporta cu have one tourist of 20 year cu is perdi for of yesterday, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu the night first the family owing to raporta this end at oficialnan of strandpolitie but on the sugerencia of autoridad owing to ask for keep night look at if the damita here is go back, but in oranan of morning still this not owing to return. police did take all the datonan of the damita here cual for of ayeratardi was have one bikini blanco cu berde y till still not owing to aparece.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: July 28, 2013, 05:52:51 PM »

I like the fact the that piece of shit  is there in Jail.
 Alabama would much to nice for him I like the fact that he's hates it there  lol
"because he believed he may receive less than 15 years since he confessed to the crime and he showed mercy to the court."
Well he showed mercy to Beth he also took 25.00 from her for lies about where Natalee was buried  rot in hell Joran

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: July 29, 2013, 01:15:11 PM »

I don't mind stirring up a hornets nest. As per my post above......... the normal "legal" remedies are at best, in an extreme dormant state. I don't have any connections, inside knowledge, or any insight what may or not be going on "behind the scenes" BUT, it seems to me that the "crab trap" REALLY needs to be re-addressed. I can't believe Beth and Dave are content with Joran spending 27 more years in a Peruvian prison without some presure to bring Natalee home.

Hey wreck, I like your idea. Look at this -  even after all these years ....... never will we give up! NEVER!
We will prevail!

[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name       usdoj.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address       149.101.1.# (US Dept of Justice)
ISP       US Dept of Justice
Country    :    United States  (Facts)
State    :    District of Columbia
City    :    Washington
Lat/Long    :    38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)
Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Internet Explorer 9.0
Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0; DI7SP2)
Javascript       version 1.3
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1355 x 762
Color Depth    :    24 bits
Time of Visit       Jul 29 2013 12:49:52 pm
Last Page View       Jul 29 2013 12:49:52 pm
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL      
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...dex.php?topic=2590.0
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...dex.php?topic=2590.0
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-6:00
Visitor's Time       Jul 29 2013 11:49:52 am
Visit Number       32,995,965

THREAD they were interested in & knew where to it was:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2590.0

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: July 29, 2013, 07:02:26 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: July 30, 2013, 01:53:10 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: August 01, 2013, 12:07:10 PM »

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/crime/exclusief-interview-met-vriendin-joran

Google translation

57 minutes ago
Exclusive interview with Joran girlfriend

No wedding date yet

Leidy, together with Joran. Been a few years The two were busy with preparing a grand marriage in prison. But that's not true, according to Leidy.

"Everyone thinks I'm getting married, in August. But at the end of the month Joran and I know not when we get married." The bunch has all the necessary papers, except the passport of Joran. Which lies to the police and do not want to return. A new passport is not possible. According Leidy

The two met in prison when Leidy visited a friend. Now she visits Joran every Tuesday and Friday. According to Leidy Joran has contact with one of his brothers. His mother sees at most once a year.

attention

Leidy gives opposite RTL Boulevard that Joran all the attention it likes. "He looks it up. I'm very different, do not need the media. I do not understand what's so interesting to us."

Joran that a sample would be speaking to them. "I know they say bad things about him, but that's not true. Everybody deserves a second chance." In addition, they find Joran a 'good boy'. Yet also had implications for the relationship with Joran Leidy's life. "With my family I'm not so close. They condemn my relationship with Joran, so this year I'm going to live on my own. Earlier"
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: August 01, 2013, 03:13:56 PM »

Video (in Dutch) at the link

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/crime/joran-wordt-geen-vader

Google translation

1 hour 54 minutes ago
Joran is no father

Last October it was announced that his girlfriend Leidy would be pregnant. Leidy insists that she was actually pregnant, but she is no longer.

She got no baby, but what happened with her baby is unclear. That does Leidy rather vague. A miscarriage could, but an abortion is also not ruled out. That is of course a big taboo in South America.

The girlfriend of Joran already has a son, Mathias. This boy is not a child of Joran by Leidy.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: August 01, 2013, 05:03:43 PM »

WAKE UP  OR YOU WILL GO MISSING,OR HE WILL KILL YOU HEN HE DOESN'T NEED YOU ANYMORE LEIDY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: August 02, 2013, 12:44:45 AM »

Now that Joran's appeals are over ... I'm guessing Peru's govermnent has no more interest in "protecting" him from other inmates, etc. The good news is that Joran may not be long for this world.................... the bad news, we may not be closer to get him to tell us where Natalee is. grace-land's post suggests that Joran is still in contact with one brother (not so much his mom) -- I'm guessing it is Val. I still think Val needs to be "visited" --- he is still here in the U.S.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: August 02, 2013, 09:44:22 AM »

http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/crime/exclusief-interview-met-vriendin-joran

Google translation

57 minutes ago
Exclusive interview with Joran girlfriend

No wedding date yet

Leidy, together with Joran. Been a few years The two were busy with preparing a grand marriage in prison. But that's not true, according to Leidy.

"Everyone thinks I'm getting married, in August. But at the end of the month Joran and I know not when we get married." The bunch has all the necessary papers, except the passport of Joran. Which lies to the police and do not want to return. A new passport is not possible. According Leidy

The two met in prison when Leidy visited a friend. Now she visits Joran every Tuesday and Friday. According to Leidy Joran has contact with one of his brothers. His mother sees at most once a year.

attention

Leidy gives opposite RTL Boulevard that Joran all the attention it likes. "He looks it up. I'm very different, do not need the media. I do not understand what's so interesting to us."

Joran that a sample would be speaking to them. "I know they say bad things about him, but that's not true. Everybody deserves a second chance." In addition, they find Joran a 'good boy'. Yet also had implications for the relationship with Joran Leidy's life. "With my family I'm not so close. They condemn my relationship with Joran, so this year I'm going to live on my own. Earlier"

First it's the birth certificate holding things up, now it's the passport. 

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-06-01/news/sns-rt-us-peru-crime-slootbre9500bt-20130601_1_stephany-flores-max-altez-van-der-sloot

Altez said the marriage could be held within the next few weeks if Van der Sloot's grandmother sends him his birth certificate and if Peruvian authorities grant him a marriage license.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0tJGk4ofc18" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/0tJGk4ofc18</a>

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: August 02, 2013, 09:53:42 AM »

Maybe the next document in Joran's world will be his death certificate.

Did I just say that?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: August 02, 2013, 10:12:55 AM »

Now that Joran's appeals are over ... I'm guessing Peru's govermnent has no more interest in "protecting" him from other inmates, etc. The good news is that Joran may not be long for this world.................... the bad news, we may not be closer to get him to tell us where Natalee is. grace-land's post suggests that Joran is still in contact with one brother (not so much his mom) -- I'm guessing it is Val. I still think Val needs to be "visited" --- he is still here in the U.S.   

Looks like Val's been back in Aruba recently.

www.facebook.com

(Dates are the date the photo was posted)

July 19  Casa Tua Pizzeria

July 21

July 24 Confessions

July 28

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: August 02, 2013, 10:19:57 AM »

Anybody know where this is?

https://www.facebook.com/sebastian.sloot

Sebastian van der Sloot
2 Cool 4 You — with Anita Hugen.
Share · Tuesday
16 people like this.

Kristen Martin I've always wanted to see that building!
Wednesday at 9:47pm · 1

Sebastian van der Sloot Kristen Martin You know what that means, you're coming to visit me!
Yesterday at 1:22am via mobile

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: August 02, 2013, 10:23:03 AM »

Maybe here?

https://www.facebook.com/sebastian.sloot/map

Scheveningen, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
on Sunday

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: August 02, 2013, 10:24:00 AM »

Hopefully that's where it is, and that's where he'll stay!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.