April 23, 2024, 07:16:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Donna Jou, 19 , San Diego State U Student 6/23/07  (Read 351260 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2007, 02:38:13 PM »

The deletions on his personal web page,
definitely say something to me.

To me
it says
'panic button.'

I hope the local po-po is all over that

like flie on Joran Vandersloot!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2007, 07:08:40 PM »

Kermit wrote
In my opinion it doesn't mean she was alive and sent the text message

The day after Jou left for the party, her mother received a text message from Jou's cell phone saying she was coming home, Amormino said.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/07/06/state/n214249D92.DTL

It was suspicious that she didn't call, and that the message was in all caps. Her family says she doesn't text like that," Amormino sa
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/07/06/state/n214249D92.DTL

June 24 At 6:08 a.m., Nili Jou receives a text message from her daughter's cell phone that reads "Battery's
dying. I'm in San Diego. Be home soon. I love you Mommy."

He was already covering up the crime. The day AFTER

Have to agree completely with your post about this text message. The ony reason to text and for Donna not to call IMO, is if she were unable , likely dead. If emergent and able to text, the text would have reflected that, which it clearly does not. Another killer that  thinks he is OH sooooo much smarter than the cops.

With regard to the picture. In my opinion it does not appear to be a hotel room but rather someones bedroom IMO. The bedroom almost seem to have a style ie Mission style furnishing. Example would be the (likely ) wooden curtain rod and wooden "hooks" which are really O's made of wood the lamp seems small in proportion to the room but it looks mission to me. Is there something under the blanket on the bed?

Examples:
curtain rod
http://www.interiormall.com/images/cat/rods/ljb/12-Verdigris_b.jpg
lamp

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2007, 09:21:29 PM »

Kermit wrote
In my opinion it doesn't mean she was alive and sent the text message

The day after Jou left for the party, her mother received a text message from Jou's cell phone saying she was coming home, Amormino said.

It was suspicious that she didn't call, and that the message was in all caps. Her family says she doesn't text like that," Amormino sa

June 24 At 6:08 a.m., Nili Jou receives a text message from her daughter's cell phone that reads "Battery's
dying. I'm in San Diego. Be home soon. I love you Mommy."

He was already covering up the crime. The day AFTER

Have to agree completely with your post about this text message. The ony reason to text and for Donna not to call IMO, is if she were unable , likely dead. If emergent and able to text, the text would have reflected that, which it clearly does not. Another killer that  thinks he is OH sooooo much smarter than the cops.

With regard to the picture. In my opinion it does not appear to be a hotel room but rather someones bedroom IMO. The bedroom almost seem to have a style ie Mission style furnishing. Example would be the (likely ) wooden curtain rod and wooden "hooks" which are really O's made of wood the lamp seems small in proportion to the room but it looks mission to me. Is there something under the blanket on the bed?

Examples:
curtain rod
http://www.interiormall.com/images/cat/rods/ljb/12-Verdigris_b.jpg
lamp

Bleachedblack

I agree with you 100%

and

I thought the same thing about the blanket - it seems in an odd position as though there is something under the one side.

Also, I see the resolution of the picture is bad and has a lot of red, but the pillow is so white in the one area and reddish in the other which strikes me as odd.

Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2007, 11:40:41 PM »

I have a friend who lives on his boat in that same San Pedro place.  I just put in an email to him to check out lot 49, see if "Sinjin Sanctuary" is still parked there, and what the status is. 

I know this has gone around the block several times, but I really think TES needs to be here and searching.  What can we do to convince local LE / put pressure on local LE to let TES in here to do a land search?  Start a letter-writing campaign to Governor Schwartzenneggar?  Write our local congresspeople?  Start another online petition like the previous one?  What do you think? 

This guy is going to try to weasle out of all charges, that is my thought.  He is going to claim he was not living in West LA (so he did not fail to register as a sex offender); he will claim he did not own a motorcycle (so it wasn't him who picked up Donna that day); and he is going to try to get out of it all.  Evidence needs to be found.  His motorcycle needs to be found.  Of course, Donna needs to be found.

Can you access his erased blogs from the Vox page?  If that photo wasn't taken in a hotel, where, then?  A private home?  I would guess in CA from the thin curtains, right?  (Mexico? I say that from the type of blanket on the bed)  I joined the sailing page and yes, he was there too on 6/1/07, but he didn't post anything, from what I can tell.  There are some photos of his boat there (including renovations he did in October), and there is one photo of a man with a moustache driving the boat.  It doesn't look like him, but I could be wrong.  Oh, and on the main page where his boat is initially listed, this email address was next to his name:  st.augustinesaint@yahoo.com.  Not sure if it is his or the previous owner's email.  His band's name was Sinjin Saints - why the fascination with saints, or why St. Augustine?

There are these sites where one can pay $50 or whatever and get a ton of information on someone (frightening, but true).  Past addresses, phone numbers, just a ton of stuff.  Has anyone gone there to gather his info?  Besides what the housemates told the police (information we don't have access to), I am interested to know if he had or has a bank account here in LA; where his motorcycle is; (what happened to his dog, but that isn't important to finding Donna); I'm curious what the police got off his computer (we won't know that); what about his fellow band members, if they really existed - what do they know?  Where did they practice?  (a big warehouse....?)  I am sure the police have a solid case against this guy - but where is Donna?

We need a land search.  How can we make it happen?
lindam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2007, 01:47:34 AM »

Thank you Hope07 for the information and to all the other "Monkeys". Here is the link to vox blog information on SinJin.  http://sinjin453.vox.com/   The picture that is being analyzed is still posted on his blog. The picture was posted on June 26, 2007.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2007, 02:31:58 PM »

I checked into a number of motels from sleazy on up and none of them have lamps on the dresser - they all have either lamps attached to a wall, or a floor lamp and all of them have a TV across from the beds.

I could not find any that had that bedspread.

Another thought.
The Mission style may be more prevalent in San Deigo as there are a number of missions in that area.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: August 23, 2007, 02:45:34 PM »

I checked into a number of motels from sleazy on up and none of them have lamps on the dresser - they all have either lamps attached to a wall, or a floor lamp and all of them have a TV across from the beds.

I could not find any that had that bedspread.

Another thought.
The Mission style may be more prevalent in San Deigo as there are a number of missions in that area.

Another reason IMO it isn't a hotel is look how close the bed is to the window ie the furniture is to big for the room. The bed is close enough to the window that a pillow could be shoved between the bedboard and the window and hold. The picture on the wall is to large for the room. The blanket pattern is to bright. In hotels the blankets are usually not bright colors so to better with stand the frequent laundering.

Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: August 23, 2007, 08:22:49 PM »

What about researching where that blanket is sold, or who sells it?  Maybe Sears (etc.) sells that type of blanket, and maybe only Sears (etc.) in San Diego or Bakersfield (?) sell it. Or Pier One Imports, or ....
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: August 23, 2007, 08:47:02 PM »

What about researching where that blanket is sold, or who sells it?  Maybe Sears (etc.) sells that type of blanket, and maybe only Sears (etc.) in San Diego or Bakersfield (?) sell it. Or Pier One Imports, or ....

Now that you mention it, and I look closer at the picture as is...which leaves a lot to be desired, the blanket   resembles a rug. Does anyone see this? It seems to have that nubby rug texture?

ninv07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: August 23, 2007, 09:23:04 PM »

Thank you Hope07 for the information and to all the other "Monkeys". Here is the link to vox blog information on SinJin.  http://sinjin453.vox.com/   The picture that is being analyzed is still posted on his blog. The picture was posted on June 26, 2007.

I just checked the blog, he opened this account the same day as he posted that photo, June 26, 2007. Since there is no other activity on this blog, it seems the only reason he opened it is to post this photo. Is he trying to tell something (this is AFTER Donna disappeared)?

Also, to answer hope07's question about the dog (I know it's off topic), I read that his roommates let him loose after Burgess skipped town.  Mad
ninv07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: August 23, 2007, 10:36:28 PM »

About that picture. What if it's taken in his bedroom? This is what I was thinking. It just baffles me that Burgess would open that account 3 days after Donna went missing, and ONLY to post that strange photo. What if someone else opened that account under "sinjin", so it could be found online if anyone searched "sinjin"? The picture is so grainy, it looks like it was taken by a cell phone. Someone (maybe one of his roommates) took it with his/her cell phone, opened that account and posted it as a clue? What is in that suitcase? Why is there a pillow? He wasn't packing for his "trip" since he left on 7/05, so why would there be a full suitcase? Maybe, if that's the case, whoever opened this account is just afraid to come foreward with any information they might have. I am sure whoever it is can be traced through an IP address. Just a thought! I just can't find any reason whatsoever why Burgess would opened this account and post that picture.   Surprised
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2007, 12:30:32 AM »

The rug. like the one pictured, can be bought at various locations in LA on street corners from Latino sellers who hang them on fences by the street and sell them. Perhaps this also goes on in Orange County and San Diego. Some have pictures, another street corner may have rugs, blankets, fruits or vegetables.

Some are cheap and light weight. Others are quite heavy depending on the weave.

It's also the type of rug you'd find at a Big Lots, Pier One, Cost Plus, CVS and local drug stores and a big 99 Cent store..

I think I have seen rug vendors on Venice Blvd. about 2 miles west of his house in the Mar Vista area. (Palms where he lived his part of West Los Angeles about 2 blocks north of the Culver City.. one of the 88 cites in the LA area. Heard that fact on the Food Channel yesterday. Amazing how we find things.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2007, 01:14:06 AM »

FALSA (Yoga) BLANKETS - Mexican

Come in many different styles and can be purchased almost anywhere in California but especially in Southern California where there is a large population of Mexicans.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: August 24, 2007, 01:33:48 AM »

I have seen them in wider sizes too.. Will check with some of my Mexican friends. I don't know if they weave them larger or sew them together. Like clothes from India they sometimes bleed and fade.

Maybe the weave color comes from a certain area in Mexico. I know, off topic. I learned that the wearing of large white cowboy hat means you are from Jalisco. There are many clues in LA of the various cultures.

Did you find the court time and place on Sept. 5th??? Could be West LA Courts or if Superior could be Santa Monica. Hope it's not downtown.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: August 24, 2007, 01:38:20 AM »

IMO the one in the picture looks more like from Pier One or Cost Plus or Big lots or a drug store. The picture is so grainy. I wish someone could zero in on the picture in the frame.

Remember he was in a rental house... built around 1920's +-. If the land lady still had a fondness for that style, those drapes were in the 20's and 30's here.

Actually, I think can still be found in the Penney's catalog. The are easy to make too.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2007, 01:48:49 AM »

Some of my favorite areas are amber and leaves. I have seen the lamp before in a catalog or around in LA areas.. It's the Craftsman style which would go with the rental style of house where he was.. IMO.. the one that was shades of gray and now multi colorsm

More interested in what's in the blanket and what's in the picture frame.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2007, 01:50:06 AM »

PS  I think the lamp is made of metal.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2007, 02:00:50 AM »

The deletions on his personal web page,
definitely say something to me.

To me
it says
'panic button.'

I hope the local po-po is all over that

like flie on Joran Vandersloot!

what does "local po-po" mean??? Local LAPD??? Sorry, am tired. and "like file one Joran Vandersloot or is that fly?? at first I thought you meant "poo-poo" (Klaas, am I allowed to say those words?)

Not searching for her: ie: letting TES in is a bunch of manure. IMO.. Some of the areas near where she was last seen aren't even in LA, but Culver City, only 2 blocks south of his house (I refuse to say "home" as a one person protest for finding Donna alive or Justice if needed)

And the areas are owned by Culver City, so no LAPD to ask. The RR track areas around his house (some have tracks there, some just plain dirt and cement) are either owned by Culver City, or LA Metro Line Transit or still Southern Pacific.

The roommates are gone so no birds on a wire, I guess. Drugs, I have read, were on the menu.

Personally I would not want to mess with LAPD, Orange County sheriffs or any of those white hats.  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2007, 02:02:29 AM »

Saint Augustine is best known for his Confessiones (Confessions), which is a personal account of his earlier life.

Two things struck me about Hope's post and that is the reference to Saint Augustine as well as the fact that he emailed the Sheriff's dept.

All of these things add up to someone who is guilty as hell and trying to find a way out.

Also there is a St. Augustine in Florida.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2007, 02:04:31 AM »

FALSA (Yoga) BLANKETS - Mexican

Come in many different styles and can be purchased almost anywhere in California but especially in Southern California where there is a large population of Mexicans.

Mexico border right next to San Diego.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.