April 19, 2024, 03:26:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Donna Jou, 19 , San Diego State U Student 6/23/07  (Read 351098 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: August 24, 2007, 08:27:01 PM »

Where have we seen a smirk like that before?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: August 24, 2007, 09:06:08 PM »

Hi,

It says on the www.donnajou.com page:

Next Court Code: M144       Next Court Date: 09/05/2007       Next Court Time: 0830       Next Court Case: SA06467001

Court Name: LAX LA MUNI COURT DIV 144
Court Address: 11701 S. LA CIENEGA BLVD.       Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT

I'm thinking that address on La Cienega is where it will take place?

I don't know if people already responded to your questions, IBE:

"kewl gurl" = cool girl

I googled "sinjin" = apparently it means "Saint John"

=D   that is a smiley face with the mouth & eyes wide open - as opposed to:  Smile  regular smiley face

I don't know what TIA means:  thanks in advance?  totally inept a**? 

Have a nice night~~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2007, 12:12:19 AM »

Similar rugs IMO, see what you think

http://www.homedecorators.com/P/Stripes_III_Rug/190/

http://www.homedecorators.com/P/Rasta_Area_Rug/910/

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: August 25, 2007, 12:47:30 AM »

Another photo of him:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2007, 01:00:49 AM »

His truck that as posted on his Myspace site:

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: August 25, 2007, 01:47:45 AM »

Another photo of him:

Inside a shower curtain or the loops are like the one in that picture from his supposed site

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2007, 02:11:14 AM »

OK... Hope he is still in jail by Sept 5th.. If the judge lowered the amount of bail to $250,000, 10% is $25,000. Not hard to raise if someone has property.

So if he is now a suspect.. why wasn't there an added bail amount.

Quote from Jim Amormino, Orange County Sheriff's spokesman:
Burgess left Los Angeles on July 5, the same day investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Department named him a person of interest in Jou's disappearance, and broadcast his picture and description of his blue 1998 Ford Ranger pickup.

Three days later, Burgess’ truck’s tool box was found along railroad tracks. With the box were his custom license plates SINJIN 1, a motorcycle helmet, a scrubbing brush, rubber gloves, and some rope. By the time Burgess arrived in Florida, the Ranger had been painted black, Sheriff’s spokesman Jim Amormino said.

“It obviously helped him get there without being noticed,” Amormino said. “He was last seen with her. He removed his truck’s license plates, he painted it black, and he fled to Florida. These are all things that look pretty suspicious.”

Contact the writer: 714-796-7829 or kedds@ocregister.com
http://www.ocregister.com/news/burgess-bail-jou-1815324-schwartz-angeles

So did he paint it himself with spray cans... surely not in CA for they are locked and limited in the amount. (I guess so you don't sniff yourself to death)

So where did he go to have it painted
???  Seems to be an easy answer but in CA there are many fly by night shops.

Why would someone leave a truck tool box in an area that have homes across the street, and run the change of being seen by a early morning car?

I think I read somewhere it was black also, so wouldn't it just fit in with his new color? So why leave it and under a bunch of flowers, no less.

Is it in his M.O. to want to be found? or leave trophy clues? around

Some of this stuff is weird. IMO

Never heard that the man on the motorcycle who picked her up had long hair. Do long haired men stick their hair up into the helmet. I have always seen them just leave the hair the way it is.

One of the articles from either the San Diego area or Rancho San Margarita said he was seen riding around the area of RSM after she disappeared>>> any one know more about that???

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2007, 11:35:09 AM »

Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: August 25, 2007, 01:56:01 PM »

According to his LAPD page, they moved him last night to the Men's Central Jail.  Mapquest says it is just north of downtown LA in between where all the freeways intersect.  The place where the court proceedings will take place is just south of the LAX airport next to the 405 and just below the 105 freeway.  I have actually been to that building - a very pretty modern tall building covered in what looks like shiny mirrors.  It is surrounded by nothing so the contrast is sharp.  A lot of legal stuff goes on in that building, not just court cases.

The max. time he has done in jail before is 146 days, right?  By Sept. 5 he will have been locked up for only 42 days or so.  I am wondering what the mindset is of someone who spends time locked up - if they are more willing to tell the truth, or more likely to keep their mouth closed.  I guess that is why lawyers exist - to do the clear thinking for their locked up, stressed out (deprived / beaten up / raped) client.   Shocked
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: August 25, 2007, 09:32:08 PM »

Is the blanket behind her similar to the one in that other picture?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: August 25, 2007, 09:35:59 PM »

IBE

Do you recognize the lake/mountains behind him and his truck as being anywhere in LA area?
I know there is Castic Lake out past Magic Mountain, but I don't think there are mountains like that.
Would it be Arrowhead or Big Bear?

I'm thinking this was taken not too long ago and probably an area he likes to drive too.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: August 25, 2007, 09:48:18 PM »

I noted a couple of things in his ad.

1. Why would Donna reply to his ad when she is living in the dorms in San Deigo and his home is specifically in LA?

2. Note how he uses the explanation point with sometimes a space and then when he does it more than once he doesn't have a space.

3. He writes in first person: "MY little house", "Im looking for", "I need" THEN he changes it to "We have high speed Internet/cable"...

"we have a front and back yard !, "We are 420 friendly" (slip of the tongue and demonstrates he is lying)

4. "Im available anytime at all to show it"

He doesn't work

One would think if he had access to a boat that he would go off in it and sail down to Mexico, but he painted his truck black and drove all the way to Florida

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: August 25, 2007, 09:50:43 PM »

I want to nail this guy.

His attorney probably gave him those clothes to wear in court - trying to present an image that he's not a murderer.

George F. Bird, Jr.
Bird & Bird

If you are charged with a crime in federal or state court, you need experienced and skilled representation. Aggressive and caring legal representation is the approach that husband and wife attorneys George and Karen Bird give to all of their clients. http://www.sblclaw.com/CM/Custom/TOCCriminalLaw.asp

scum of the earth protecting these criminals - ah, just my own personal opinion.
http://www.lawyers.com/California/Torrance/Bird-and-Bird,-A-Law-Corporation-275444-f.html
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: August 25, 2007, 09:54:15 PM »

IBE,

Can you tell if the background is LA's in that same area you were in? - This is the roommate

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: August 25, 2007, 09:56:39 PM »

IBE,

Can you tell if the background is LA's in that same area you were in? - This is the roommate

I just noticed he is wearing a T-shirt with his name Skinny Puppy on it.

hummmm, black t-shirt and in the other picture of John Burgess by his truck he is wearing a black t-shirt too.

From the ad it is almost as though he is describing this room mates room, desk, computer equipment,

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: August 25, 2007, 10:03:09 PM »

Notice too how he changes his looks from short hair, love patch beard, shaved head,
to long hair, 5 o'clock shadow.

changes his car color

changes his name

someone who doesn't want to be discovered

35 yr old pedophile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: August 25, 2007, 10:36:34 PM »

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: August 25, 2007, 10:42:13 PM »

Is the blanket behind her similar to the one in that other picture?

Texture doesn't appear "nubby" IMO like the blanket/rug. Good find though Kermit. This picture you post looks like she might be standing in front of a curtain and posing like she is. The reason I say this is there appear to be gathers in the fabric noted on the right side of her face and in the crook of her arm. If she were laying on something I would expect the fabric to wrinkle instead of gather JMO.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: August 25, 2007, 11:03:21 PM »

"1. Why would Donna reply to his ad when she is living in the dorms in San Deigo and his home is specifically in LA?"

I believe she was home for the summer, staying with her mom in Racho Santa Margarita.

re:  photo of him at lake: YES, I am wondering where that lake is.  Is it within driving distance of LA?  Apparently he loves the outdoors... (so, could Donna be there wherever that lake is?)

re: Skinny Puppy:  Do you guys think he knows Skinny Puppy ("Kyle" - I'm not sure if they are the same guy).  We know he used that photo to lure Donna out and about, but do you think he stole that photo (randomly off the internet), or maybe that is his friend / co-conspirator?  I believe the police interviewed SP/Kyle and ruled him out as a suspect. 

re: him changing his looks:  Yes, I think he did something bad before, then adopted his new name, Sinjin Stevens.  Now he is "Sebastian."  Maybe prior to Sinjin he was called something else?  And with the new identity comes:  the personalized license plates; renaming the boat; the band's name (not to mention moving across the country to CA)  He is constantly changing his appearance and name, reforming his identity.

If you think about 35-yr. olds: by the time you hit your 30s, you are pretty much established, right?  When you are in your teens and 20s, that is when you experiment with your identy.  What 35-yr. old participates in MySpace and all that?  (only those who are trying to connect with young people)  Why isn't a 35-yr. old trying to find friends his own age?  (he feels insecure / incompetent / inadequate; he can't "compete" with people in his age group, so he seeks out the young, naïve, innocent so he can manipulate them).  It is also weird that he is so insecure b/c he is a tall, white male.  Studies have been done that talk about how tall people are more successful in society/life than short people; etc.  Why would a tall 6'3" white male be so insecure?  (I would love to know what happened in his childhood!)

And did you notice when they interviewed his mom, she immediately referred to him as "Steven" and then made a remark about his name "Sinjin" - she immediately took away his self-made identity (i.e. she metaphorically castrated him in front of everyone). 

re: shirt in court:  In the photo by the lake does he have tattoos on his arms, can you tell?  I'm thinking the long-sleeved shirt in court was to cover up the tats.  What do you think?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: August 25, 2007, 11:28:43 PM »

Klaas,

is that a recent picture?

I thought it had been painted recently to another color.

Re: lake, yes I thought of a few places yesterday. Could a larger picture be posted.. this is a cropped close up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.