March 28, 2024, 05:30:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Donna Jou, 19 , San Diego State U Student 6/23/07  (Read 350446 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: August 28, 2007, 02:34:17 AM »

Maybe he wanted to impressive.

You never know how the 405 is going to be at any day, at any hour. I think I have heard it is one of the most disliked freeways in CA!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: August 28, 2007, 02:43:24 AM »

Kermit - good point about Saturday but the traffic just getting to the 5 from RSM might be bad.  241 would be a more interresting motorcycle ride.  Would also have some offramps that lead to more desolate areas. 

Oh great, more desolate areas. This man was really all around.

Am happy about LAPD and Orange County Sheriff's.. if he is now classified as a "suspect" they must have something on him...(was confused over witness vs. suspect in Aruba, now it does mean in CA... changing from "person of interest" to "suspect" is meaning some kind of evidence???)

Yippee for Donna and her family... I want to meet Donna. TES searches for and finds people alive... TV covers the other searchers more. I guess more news bite and ratings.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: August 28, 2007, 06:51:24 PM »

Kermit - good point about Saturday but the traffic just getting to the 5 from RSM might be bad.  241 would be a more interresting motorcycle ride.  Would also have some offramps that lead to more desolate areas. 

I was also thinking maybe she gave him directions. Traffic is not a problem for a guy on a motorcycle. They just zoom in between the cars.

So my thinking is that she made it to the party in LA at his rental home, but where did he take her after the party?
Most sexual offenders will fall back on their cycle of patterns. I say he took her to a place he is familiar with, knew it would be isolated giving him control. Maybe the investigators have researched her cell phone to see where that phone text msg to her mother was from.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: August 29, 2007, 12:41:36 AM »

The news articles I read somewhere, maybe in the Orange Co. Register or ??? said the text message came from near or in the area of his house.

Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: August 29, 2007, 12:52:26 AM »

If the family is going to have a demonstration in front of the courthouse at 8:am, I think Burgess will be inside by then.  If the (main) purpose of the demonstration is for Burgess to see the signs as he rides by and realize there are people missing Donna (so he should say where she is), I imagine they will transport him from the jail to the courthouse early (7:am) because they don't want to arrive late and they don't want any chaos to mess anything up.  Just a thought.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: August 29, 2007, 01:20:38 AM »

LAKE IRVINE - JUST OFF THE 241 TOLL ROAD - ABOUT 15-20 MIN MAX FROM RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA

Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #226 on: August 29, 2007, 10:56:06 AM »

Monkeys,

Please check his LAPD web page:  (you can access it through the www.donnajou.com site)

Is he out of jail?  I don't understand what I am seeing there.  It looks like he is out.

I hope they inserted an electronic tracking device on his body somewhere, because he is going to run for the borders (in my opinion).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: August 29, 2007, 12:02:13 PM »

Yes, it looks like he was released on bail early this morning:

kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: August 29, 2007, 12:36:13 PM »

Wow.  This really disgusts me.  I have been following every day and I cannot believe they have let this "man" post bail.  What an injustice to Donna and her family.

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: August 29, 2007, 12:45:48 PM »

Yes, it looks like he was released on bail early this morning:

This is really bad. Just so unfair to the family........I hope LE stays lurking in the shadows
and watches every move this perp makes. If not LE then someone.......if he doesn't flee
he is bound to try and tie up loose ends.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: August 29, 2007, 02:28:47 PM »

This is the worst news of the day.   Mad  I notice how it says next court date September 5th....gee think he'll still be around???!!!  Sickening.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: August 29, 2007, 06:29:29 PM »

Is this a coincidence or what - I found this posted at an old Natalee site and look at the posters nic

sinjin said...

el diario is the news of arubans aruba today is news for expats and rich folk. jule is no poplar lady in aruba with arubans just with dutch.
    7/30/2005 4:23 AM
http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/07/does-julia-renfro-have-vested-interest.html
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: August 30, 2007, 07:44:58 PM »

Suspect in Missing Student Case Released on Bail
Jou Family Distraught
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=5617724

You can watch a video at that link
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: August 30, 2007, 07:50:20 PM »

fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: August 30, 2007, 09:07:27 PM »

Hello My Monkey Friends!

I know I've been gone awhile, and I really can't stay but just a few minutes.   I truly wanted to help in the search for Donna, but something unexpected came up that makes me helpless in this case, or any case for that matter.

You all are doing a fantastic job in helping in the search for Donna and trying to help the Jou family. I wish I could come to the courthouse on 9/05, but it's impossible for me at this time.

I can't believe they let the POS out on bail! He's just going to disappear like before. Oh my gosh, I'm in shock! Oh, and he painted his truck!? Like perps change their appearance?

I want justice for Donna and her family, I WANT HER FOUND!

I thought these links might be of interest in your search for where that photo was taken. Do they help? On the left side of the third link are other lakes etc around So. Calif.

http://www.irwd.com/AboutIRWD/irvine_lake.php

http://irvinelake.net/irv/vt.php?t=3

http://www.rockymountainrec.com/lakes/lake-silverwood.htm

I'll try and stop in from time to time. I may not be of much help, but I am interested in what you all find out. We CAN NOT just let Donna disappear without a trace and the last person seen with her, get away with it!

IF and when things settle down for me on the home-front, I'll be in touch and IF the case is still not solved, I'd like to help then.

Take care friends and good luck,
fran
Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: August 30, 2007, 10:49:34 PM »

I'm trying to find the guy on the sex offender registries (Megan's Law).  They said he has 5 days after he is released to register.  It isn't the fifth day yet, but I'm trying to find his previous notation on the registries.  I searched in Florida, the states surrounding Florida, Texas, Arizona, and CA, but no luck.  In a couple of days I will search again to find his current registry.  I'm hoping someone is tailing him, or he has to check in once a day, or something.  This entire thing is nuts and very backwards.  I don't understand anything that is going on.  (i.e. he is out of jail probably drinking a margarita on his favorite Mexican beach)  On the other hand, the family members who put up the $25K may be keeping their eye on him to make sure he shows up on Wednesday so they can get their money back.  They know him for how he is, they are going to want their money back.
Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: August 31, 2007, 12:19:45 AM »

Sign the petition / Spread the word / Pass it on

From Donna's family:

Hello to everyone and we do hope this email finds you doing well.

Thank you to everyone for all the prayers and support in our search for Donna. We are having difficulties in our search for Donna and need everyone's help. This Petition is Very Important to help begin a complete search for Donna. Law Officials have denied Texas Equu Search to help conduct a search for Donna. Texas Equu Search has offered their help to Law Officials on several occasions and Now we have to ask again through this petition for help to search for Donna. Time is very crucial and two months have passed and we still have not been able to search for Donna. Please help by passing this Petition to everyone you know. We Need This Search!
John Steven Burgess was in jail for failing to register as a sex offender but now he is bonded out. He was named a suspect in Donna's Missing case but no charges have been filed. Burgess is still not talking to police. His next court date is September 5, 2007 in LA and the family is planning a "Justice for Donna March" outside the courthouse that morning at 8:00 am. Please keep Donna and the family in your prayers. Once again thank you and we appreciate all your help.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/search-for-donna-jou.html

Congressman Nick Lampson ( who founded the Congressional Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children, which helped create the national Amber Alert system. This is now the largest bi-partisan caucus in Congress with near equal numbers of Republicans and Democrats) and his staff are in contact with Reza (Donna's Father) and has stated his support to the family in regards of the search for Donna.

You can read about Donna at www.donnajou.com
and learn more about Texas Equu Search at www.texasequusearch.org.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: August 31, 2007, 08:02:48 AM »

I am happy to say I signed it and passed it along to all on my email list. 

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: August 31, 2007, 01:48:00 PM »

I too signed and passed the url onto Websleuths and a group of teachers through my daughter-in-law. We need to get this petition rolling!

Hopefully, we will make a difference!

fran
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: August 31, 2007, 02:20:42 PM »

I too signed and passed the url onto Websleuths and a group of teachers through my daughter-in-law. We need to get this petition rolling!

Hopefully, we will make a difference!

fran

I hope so too Fran.  This case is so tragic on so many levels.  Sometimes, I really find myself wondering where we are living, earth or the twilight zone.  Rolling Eyes

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.