March 29, 2024, 04:04:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Donna Jou, 19 , San Diego State U Student 6/23/07  (Read 350455 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: August 31, 2007, 07:20:19 PM »

Too bad it wasn't a bondsman that posted the bond... they don't let you stiff them.... what a crock that he was even released...

I am sputtering mad.  Even though I don't post much, I am here everyday reading...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: September 01, 2007, 12:37:13 AM »

Monkeys,

Keep looking for clues, don't stop.  Where could Donna be?

Can his mom be charged with something?  (helping hide a fugitive, for example)

Does anyone know who is the prosecutor on this case? Is it a "Burgess vs. State of CA (or) City of LA" case for the sex offender registration part?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2007, 10:16:17 PM »

From July 2005:

ActionHero

I Am Too Lazy To Register
(7/20/05 8:46 am)

that bastardly act
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Sinjin Stevens is his name. He formed a fantasy football group last year in which I was a part. I played hard all year long, and stood second place. My winnings - a cool $300. He has not given me the money yet. At first he said he is short of cash and he will give it to me when he has the cash in a couple of months. The scum didn't.
Now when I call him, he says he has moved to florida and can't return the money. BUT...on craigslist (it's a great site all of you should check it out) he still posts ad for forming a fantasy football league for this years season.
That bastard. If I don't get some people to beat him up, i'll simply smash up his car....divine justice it would be. 
http://p067.ezboard.com/falexlosangelesfrm1.showPrevMessage?topicID=1875.topic
Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: September 02, 2007, 11:09:33 PM »

So, was he living in CA a few years ago?  Do we know where he got the 2002 thing (beating up his girlfriend/wife...?); where he was in 2003 (sex offender on the 14 year old girl); and from 03-07?  Is there any way to find that out?

Because I am wondering:  If he lived in CA before, he would have contacts & know the areas...  But if he just moved here in fall 06, then he knows only what he discovered in those months he was living on Faris Drive.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: September 03, 2007, 02:16:52 AM »

Why was the bond reduced from 1 million to $250,000 of which 10% gets him out on bail and that is a cheap amount of money to get a loved one out of jail. So it's cash... so that's even a better way to skip town.

When I heard he was a suspect, I thought the LAPD, OC Sheriff's had some evidence on him... but then would the bail be so low?

If he likes to bet, I wonder what he thinks the odds are of him appearing in Court Sept. 5th?

Any one want to wager...ROBOTS... where's the farm???? Laughing

This whole deal is so sad for Donna and her family. I hope it won't turn into another Natalee Holloway case.  just poof! old boys network, egos, not enough manpower, not enough time or caring

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: September 03, 2007, 03:28:59 PM »

Here is a screen shot from Burgess's bands cached Myspace site:

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:KoB00ijnbCEJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friendid%3D110426307+%22sinjins+saints%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

It was a Friday – the 13th to be exact – when John Steven Burgess arrived in St. Augustine, Fla., last month, dropped off by his mother on the doorstep of Heather Harley-Davidson’s posh waterfront inn.

His ex-girlfriend was stalking him, and he needed a place to hide out for a while, Patricia Berdet had explained to the innkeeper, who also happened to be her soon-to-be sister-in-law. In exchange, Steven – that’s what she called him - would help out around the inn, promised Berdet. They were just like family…

From the Myspace site for the band - band members:

Note:  J. BERDET .....Burgess's mother's name is Patricia Berdet.  Could J. Berdet be Burgess's step brother? 

J.Berdet - JAX'S (Jacksonville's) celebration dictation, pal from pal-a-tka, fla (Palatka, Florida)

If Burgess killed Donna Jou, he may have had assistance from a family member living with him (J.Berdet).

Is J. Berdet = Jesus Berdet?
Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: September 03, 2007, 08:54:53 PM »

GOOD EYE, KLAASEND!!!!   Razz

If you google "Jesus Berdet", you will see this Sinjin Saints band page on the list, and it lists J. Berdet as "aka Jesus", so that must be him.  It also says "Satans nephew Sinjin".  Maybe Jesus is Patricia's brother, John's uncle?  In any event, family is family and I hope the police are questioning Jesus!

On another note:  I don't seem to have a 2007 or 2006 phone book around here so I need to find one to look these people up.  But on www.whitepages.com SINJIN STEVENS in LOS ANGELES, CA comes up.  You have to pay money to get more info, but if the prosecutor needs more evidence to place him in LA as his residence for the trial this Wednesday, this is another source.
Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: September 03, 2007, 09:04:34 PM »

www.intelius.com also places John S. Burgess in Los Angeles, CA.  Must pay for more information.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: September 04, 2007, 12:40:38 AM »

AREAS OF INTEREST WHEN TES COMES IN TO SEARCH FOR DONNA JOU
(in my opinion only)

The following map and the areas, themselves, are purely my creation and ideas for areas of interest for TES  when they come in to search. IMO (in my opinion only)

Tim Miller, director and founder of TES, http:www.texasequusearch.org, a search and rescue team for both those alive and deceased, mentioned to me that she might be near where last place the person of interest. lately, according to media articles, named suspect by LAPD, John Steven Burgess, (sinjin) lived.(green arrow in one of the maps)

The Areas along the RR tracks, some places have no tracks, are divided into Areas A,B,C and D. AREA A IS VERY DETAILED SO WILL the last one posted.

Area B is with 1- 1 1/2 blocks of the house. Area A, C and D are within aprx.. a mile of the house.

The street runs 2 very short blocks. It starts just 1/2 block south of  the RR area with no tracks that // the I-10 Fwy (Santa Monica (E/W) freeway in Areas A and B.

It ends about 2 blocks north of Venice Blvd. Venice Blvd. divides Los Angeles Westside (an area called Palms) with Culver City.

Palms has more apartment complexes than homes. A typical 1 BR without a pool runs $1200. House rentals might be around $2400 + -.

When reading be sure to remember Area A is across from homes, but hardly any traffic at night. Area B has none. Area C has major streets around it, so hardly ever traveled, has vacant land, boarded up buildings and Area D had vacant land and boarded up buildings.

AREA B

Overview where house is (very old map... Bagley goes under the freeway.. just a flat area of dirt now)

THE HOUSE

AREA B IS THE closest to the house starts about 1 1/2 blocks east. The aerial pictures are old. There are no longer any cars there as you can see by the camera pictures.

Going north from house

turning right and about 1 block is Area B starts with the closed in area

the aerial is old... there are second rectangle of cars.. just dirt

Huge areas of nothing

It's a dirt and cemented, very dark, desolate, lonely "road" between the back of stores and the freeway. It an open gate to the softer soil along the freeway, a hut, a dead end fenced gate at Venice Blvd. You could be blocked in back there, scream and no one would hear you. Not only because it's very lonely but from the freeway noise. Local residents who have lived here for decades that I have asked where would you hid a body tell me Area B and D.

open gate to the softer soil along the freeway

Remember this aerial is old.. here are very few cars left farther on down. These are the areas of the open gate into the green area along the off ramp... notice the paths.

There's a hut there toward the right.

more desolate the "road" continues

A jog can be seen in the fence line

and is shown in this aerial
at the end of this place is a "J"-shaped jog which dead ends at a locked, fenced gate at Venice Blvd behind a shopping area.

You could be anyplace in AREA B and scream.. No one would hear you because 1) no one is there, and 2) even if there isn't much traffic on the freeway, the noise of the freeway is there.

You have to turn around, for you are blocked at Venice Blvd. with a locked gate.

Look at the area where the gate opens up to all the paths and hidey holes between the "road" and the freeway

Coming back out here is another view. His house would be past the end of the gray building

Back on Exposition and aprx. 1 1/2-2 blocks to his home would be where the 2nd white car is

AREA C starts, as the crow flies, across from the gated fence at Venice Blvd.
about 2 minutes away and AREA D is an extension of it.

Thank you to Mentor Klaas

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 01:41:04 AM by klaasend » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 04, 2007, 01:16:56 AM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5823823

Here is Baylor's myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=74907553

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: September 04, 2007, 01:41:13 AM »

IBE I have just dropped in to this thread to commend you on all the work and effort you have put into this project.  I have followed your posts all the way through this case and I think you are a very brave and dedicated lady.

I am sure it would have been a great advantage if you had been on the ground in Aruba when Natalee vanished.

Take care

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: September 04, 2007, 03:16:03 AM »

AREAS OF INTEREST WHEN TES COMES IN TO SEARCH FOR DONNA JOU

The following map and the areas, themselves, are purely my creation and ideas for areas of interest for TES when they come in to search. IMO (in my opinion only)

Tim Miller, director and founder of TES, http:www.texasequusearch.org, a search and rescue team for both those alive and deceased,  mentioned to me that she might be near where last place the person of interest. lately named suspect by LAPD, John Steven Burgess, (sinjin) lived.

He had a storage unit next to the vacant lot (on map). The lot now has construction.

AREAS C and D are in Culver City and owned by Culver City
Would be an extension of the gated fence at the end of Area B, if the tracks still went through there.
AREAS B, C, D are very spooky at night and also in the daytime.

Culver City Redevelopement Agency bought all of AREAS C and D
(same as City Council) for a proposed LA Metro light rail station that ended up in the future to be about 4 blocks southeast.
So Areas C and D have vacant land and boarded up buildings. Have heard the rumor that Area D has been sold to a developer in the last month or so.

AREA C is the bottom street of the triangle street

AREA C is surrounded by main streets and hardly anyone goes there day or night. A motorcycle. scooter some kind of place is at the triangle corner. So someone with a motorcycle that lived nearby would probably know of this place and travel down this lonely street... as you could speed or drift and no one would know.

Then an extremely interesting vacant lot, with a hut behind a motel. No one would see you there at night or at other places on this street.

At the end of AREAS C and the beginning of AREA D there is a garden center kitty-corner from the Keystone Cops tad of grass.. called "The Jungle". The building is actually over, as far as I could see, over the former RR track area. This is where I found the giant canna.

I started taking over 300 pictures July 24th for I was/am really T-d off that no search is being done for Donna Jou as her father has requested TES to come in. So far, from news articles, they say law enforcement (LAPD) in the Areas of A and B have refused. AREAS A AND B in Los Angeles may still be owned by Southern Pacific or bought by LA Metro Transit.

AREAS C and D are in Culver City
... I don't know if they have been approached. Culver City is a very nice, sort of mid-western value city of 40,000 and has Nationally high ranked fire, police, dedicated City Officials and residents. It would have been much different if the party would have been held in Culver City!

Out of gloom... one can find pretty

The cross streets between AREA C and D are National Blvd. and Washington Blvd. Another storage unit is near by.

At the corner between AREA C and AREA D is a very small grass area dedicated to the Keystone Cops where their films were made before the car dealerships, now a vacant, boarded up area.

AREA D is the second place, other than AREA B that some the locals say they could hid a body, I guess if so inclined.

AREA D is almost a 2 square block area of vacant land, board up buildings and very spooky places. One of the buildings used to be the Harley-Davidson shop.

This was the fastest picture I took out of my car. I did not have a good feeling in many places... this was one, maybe for the windows are either black or knocked out and it was at the end of one of the cul-de-sacs that border the vacant/boarded up area.

Found a beautiful area called Kenneth Hahn State Regional park off of La Cienega Blvd. just outside about a mile east of AREA D. Has a lake for fishing (trout, catfish, no less) wilderness trails, great views, even of oil fields, oil pumps and a Japanese Garden.

This picture is dedicated to Tim Miller of TES, Red, Mrs. Red, Klaas, all the Good Monkeys, Donna, Natalee.... all who suffer. May there be Peace, and Justice and some reason for all of this.

Thank you Scared Monkeys!

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: September 04, 2007, 10:16:40 AM »

WOW IBE! Thank you for being so dedicated to Donna and her family.

Ego's need to be let go of and they have to let TES do their thing.  Of course we don't know what is going on behind the scenes but you have been in alot of areas since this has happened and I don't see one pic of a cop car. Or any car for that matter.

AND they let the idiot out? WTH are they thinking? I guess they aren't.

BE SAFE IBE!! And don't stop fighting the fight.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: September 04, 2007, 12:03:23 PM »

IBE,
you are one of the heroes here at Scared Monkeys. Your work is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Just a swinging with the tribe
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: September 05, 2007, 03:24:15 AM »

About police cars... more police are needed in Los Angeles, just too large of an area, too much crime, too much gangs, family disruptions, illegals

When I lived there I'd have to lie to get them there faster and say "should I load my gun"... or " just saw a shadow"..

Where I live now in a smaller town... where both the Police and Fire have one the top National Awards... they come unless major, and I mean major reason not to. They are down to earth more and smile more, but so is this city.

I am very honored that my Monkey peers appreciated
what I have done. It's something I would have like to have done for Natalee, but freespeech comes at a high price in Aruba and there isn't a democracy, freedoms of human dignity, human rights and just plain safety we take for granted her.

I say to the dog that goes with me and my neighbor sometimes  WE are on a sock monkey trip.

Am taking a sock money tomorrow... don't know if he will sit on top of the round small cooler I have with ice and my juice.. have a military fold out stool to sit on... want to take pictures too.

Got to go... only 6 hrs more

I missed all the demonstrations during Vietman..was an AF officer's wife  and before that went to a university where we had to study so hard, didn't have time and effort left.

Love ya,  I'll be there tomorrow for all of you and Natalee too

Justice for Donna and if not... let's find out why?????

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: September 05, 2007, 07:30:25 AM »

IBE - Just wanted to wish you much success today.  I pray that Donna and her family and friends will have justice. 

Hopefully LE and the powers that be will see just how important this is.

Still wondering myself if the subhuman will even show up.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2007, 02:20:45 PM »

IBE,

FANTASTIC WORK!

Send it all to TES, the family and the Sheriff's dept in Orange County and LA.
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2007, 05:40:04 PM »

Has anyone heard if he showed up yet?  I'm going nuts waiting to hear what happened!!! Rolling Eyes

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2007, 06:19:45 PM »

Ok I had to answer my own question and the answer really upsets me.  Burgess is now free until October 10th....his trial was postponed......gee, wonder where he'll be by then.
Check it out
http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_248160920.html

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: September 05, 2007, 06:40:23 PM »

At the Los Angeles Muni Courthouse, east of LAX at La Cienega and Imperial.

There were about 30 family and friends with great professional signs and a banner. You could tell from their manner and friendliness that they all missed and loved Donna.

At first we were at the back of the building then asked to move to the front.

At the front I met Hope07!!! We hugged and it was so nice to meet another Monkey.... my first time to do so! Lots of people thanks us and Scared Monkeys for the work. Some asked us what SM was and we told them.

Gloria Allred stepped out of a car and I didn't know she was there for Donna!

Then we were asked to move around again, the same direction we had come from where there were microphones set up for an interview with Ms. Allred. She read a prepared statement and then I think there were questions from the press.

(I had mentioned with I kept running into the NBC, Ch. 4 reported that she might be interested in why LAPD wouldn't allow Texas EquuSearch into search.) I quickly wrote that question on one of the signs.. and tried to get it placed for all cameras.

Donna's father was crying during her talk. Then he said some thing and then Donna's mom and brother.

We could not hear what was said but were very vocal shouting.. "Justice for Donna", "Search for Donna" when she wasn't talking.

I kept looking for Hope07 for I thought we could go for coffee.

Ms. Allred said she, Donna's mom and dad were going into the Courthouse to see why Burgess's court date had been put back to Oct. 10.

They left to go into the Courthouse and more press trucks showed up. A LA County Sheriff came out and asked us to move to the street. Said it was a Court order.

The group started to move... and I must say... it was confusing where the sidewalk was to get there; and the group wasn't spring-chickens.

A sheriff's van was going out and yelled into his speaker that we were blocking the small access street to the Courthouse. Actually everyone was moving down to La Cienega... the sidewalk was very narrow on this access street and couldn't fit everyone... ... the street is small and there's a building being constructed there, so is confusing.... about 25 seconds later I could see a sheriff on foot was radioing someone... and my vibs picked up on he didn't think the group was moving fast enough. I walked over to him and joked about "they were from Orange Country and didn't know their way around" for I was afraid he was calling for backup and he was.

I turned around behind me and here are about 6 more sheriffs, men and women, walking in back of us, horizontally, across the small access street i like we were the baddies and being chased off. Everything was very orderly... as if your family and friends were there for a rally for Justice for Donna... I think the sheriff's were responding like they would to a more "protesting group"

There were very nice, professional and smiling once we got to La Cienega.

Another media truck arrived and couldn't get a shot from La Cienega because of the gas company repairs in the middle of the street, so drove up on the "lawn" of the Courthouse.

The sheriffs said nothing... I had been awake all night. Couldn't sleep for I had never been in a "protest" before.

The signs: "Justice for Donna" with black printing and yellow background
a split one, black on white.. with 1/2 having a picture of Donna and asking "where is she"
another split one with her picture on 1/2 and Burgess on the other.. Org. it had said "wanted" (I think) and that was whited out.
there might have been another sign showing Burgess and asking "where is Donna'

Anyway, I felt very welcome... lots of people thanked Scared Monkeys and Monkeys for the Thread, dedication and interest. One or two didn't know there was such a thing and thought it was a great idea.

I was sorry I didn't get to talk to Hope07 more.

The rally went on, at street side and when I was coming back to my car which was at the back of the Courthouse which looked like the front of the Courthouse, there was some other press there and mics set up. They said Ms. Allred was coming back with a statement after being in the Courthouse to see what was going on.

I thanked all the reporters and camera men and women

I walked away still holding my sign... a duh... and walked back to the group. There were so nice and thankful to everyone who came out. They asked me if I would be there Oct 10 and I said I would. I also talked to some about TES and reminded them that TES searches for those still alive too.

Personally, I am so happy that Gloria Allred is on this for Donna. Now I don't think the Justice for Donna (and search) will be put on the back burner anymore.

I doubt her services are for free but I would think very worth every penny!

While I was there, I was happy we were doing this in a democracy like the USA vs. Aruba... we weren't afraid. How much I wished this could have happened for Natalee Holloway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.