March 28, 2024, 03:33:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Donna Jou, 19 , San Diego State U Student 6/23/07  (Read 350443 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: September 29, 2009, 02:39:06 PM »

There is camera flash

Also I do see a human image in front of the flash..

I have no idea what the picture is of metal concrete or what ever but the skull looks like a painted image in the full size image to me.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: September 29, 2009, 02:54:37 PM »

Edward,
When I enlarge the picture, really big, to the right, where the picture is cut off, it looks like a face.  Am I seeing things?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: September 29, 2009, 03:11:46 PM »

Do you have any other information about this photo? Date or anything.?

The section of this picture that I took is from the left side of this picture..
There is no doubt that there is an image of a skull in this full size image to the right..
What I was in focus on was the flash image to the left side.. That is where I see human image/s. They are in shadow but I do see something.

Anyways.. I have no idea where Kermit came upon this image in the first place.. So I was just throwing in my 2 cents worth.. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: September 29, 2009, 03:13:55 PM »

Well I guess it is not the left side .. It is upper middle or just to the right of middle where the flash image is located that shows the reflection of human/s..
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: September 29, 2009, 05:56:27 PM »

There is camera flash

I have no idea what the picture is of metal concrete or what ever but the skull looks like a painted image in the full size image to me.

I got the photo from this poster
shearerluck

I see the flash, but I can't see reflection of people in it.
Is it a flash or could it be reflection of an overhead light in a bathroom?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: September 29, 2009, 07:06:52 PM »

You are so correct Kermit, it could be any form of light above the object.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: September 29, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »

There is camera flash

I got the photo from this poster
shearerluck

I see the flash, but I can't see reflection of people in it.
Is it a flash or could it be reflection of an overhead light in a bathroom?

That what I say instead of a motor cycle tank -- a tub.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: September 29, 2009, 10:31:45 PM »

edit -- not say, saw

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: October 05, 2009, 03:08:50 AM »

Sorry guys for not being here. Have had massive computer problems that only $$ will solve and low on $$
The bathroom was in his house on Faris.

I had a psychic take me to a lake nearby with a wilderness area around oil fields. Has ducks but no other water birds. Could have been accessible with a motorcycle or truck at night.

The psychic was not familar with the Los Angeles area and looked on the internet for places he had seen. He said she was in water near a place with well manicured grass. The lake I went to had that, but so does the area around San Pedro.

If in the lake that I went to, I would think the body would surfaced by now or be caught on a fishing line. She said she was alive in the water when it happened. Maybe he was right and then the body was moved.

Agree with you, there is something very fishing about this. (not trying to make a pun)

Oh, the info on emails to LE was released in news articles from Orange County Sheriff's Dept. but then I heard it wasn't true. Check the Orange County paper, the Orange County Register.

Who knows what to believe.

Have heard the rumor that the OC DA or Detective's report to the LA County DA was conflicting with the LAPD report on whether the engine was used in his sall boat.

Can speak personally, I know Donna's Dad, Reza, will never give up!!

Love,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: October 05, 2009, 03:37:37 AM »

He liked Malibu State Park with has lots of wilderness trails. I understand that LE used search dogs on trails there.

Kermit, what shape is the sign for a County near the toll road? Are there any County roads crossing or near the toll road or near the lake posted?

I had a dream once that I was a passenger and searching for her. We approached a curve with a small, very small incline in the road. The area had small scrub trees (vs where I am from, Indiana), sand on a flat plane, and on the right was a dirt road.

I have been in a situation with off road racing near Calif. City and it wasn't the same plain. I have looked at parks in Orange County and found the same plain but my computer is down.

I said "she is there". I even remembered the number on the sign like a county road or fire road would have. I do remember the shape of the sign. I told the Aunt but should have written it down. She said I said either a 13 or 18 in it. I do remember it had at least two lines of info on it.

It was during an ill period and I should have written it down. I thought of it as more of the illness, rather than anything important. Prayed I would redream it, but it hasn't happened. Feel badly, embarrassed about even talking about it hear.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: October 05, 2009, 03:56:32 AM »

sorry... "here" not "hear"

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: October 08, 2009, 08:51:02 AM »

He liked Malibu State Park with has lots of wilderness trails. I understand that LE used search dogs on trails there.

Kermit, what shape is the sign for a County near the toll road? Are there any County roads crossing or near the toll road or near the lake posted?

I had a dream once that I was a passenger and searching for her. We approached a curve with a small, very small incline in the road. The area had small scrub trees (vs where I am from, Indiana), sand on a flat plane, and on the right was a dirt road.

I have been in a situation with off road racing near Calif. City and it wasn't the same plain. I have looked at parks in Orange County and found the same plain but my computer is down.

I said "she is there". I even remembered the number on the sign like a county road or fire road would have. I do remember the shape of the sign. I told the Aunt but should have written it down. She said I said either a 13 or 18 in it. I do remember it had at least two lines of info on it.

It was during an ill period and I should have written it down. I thought of it as more of the illness, rather than anything important. Prayed I would redream it, but it hasn't happened. Feel badly, embarrassed about even talking about it hear.

We never know how things will be revealed to us IBE.  I am glad you told us.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: October 08, 2009, 08:52:35 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: October 11, 2009, 01:53:15 AM »

Thank you Bearlyhere. I feel so guilty. Thanks.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: October 11, 2009, 07:53:25 AM »

Thank you Bearlyhere. I feel so guilty. Thanks.

Good morning IBE.  I agree with Bearly, in that we never know how things will be revealed to us.    And you have given unwavering support to Donna Jou and her family  an angelic monkey  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
shearerluck
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: October 12, 2009, 04:57:22 AM »

I'm confused, back on page 30, there's a post from Muffybee that says that Donna's mom received a text from Donna's phone shortly after midnight the night she went to the party with Burgess.  The text said I WILL BE HOME SOON. LOVE YOU MOMMY. and Nili thought it was odd because of the all caps and it was out of character for Donna to call her mommy.
She received the next and last text msg from Donnas phone at i think 6:08 the next evening.
Is the second text message the one that said something about the battery dieing or in San Diego or? 

If Burgess supposedly woke up early in the morning and realized Donna had no pulse and was, gone like he says, then it had to be him that sent the evening text message.  Wasn't it sent in the same way as the one just after midnight?  I mean with all caps and calling Nili MOMMY?
If that's all true, then it was almost certainly Burgess that sent the text message just after midnight.  I can only think of one reason that he would have sent the text messages at all and that would have been to buy himself some time, so people wouldn't be looking for Donna and thinking that something was wrong.  If Donna was supposedly okay at the party and just having a good ole time doing drugs, then why would he have been trying to fool her mother just after midnight?  If Donna was fine until many hours later, why was he messing with her phone at all? 

I think he got those people at his house to lie for him to the police about Donna passing out in the chair in his room after doing drugs.  I doubt any of that ever even happened.  Did LE ever release those emails between Donna and Burgess that talked about drugs?  Was his motorcycle ever found?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: November 07, 2009, 04:36:00 PM »

Truth and Justice for Donna!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: November 12, 2009, 03:47:52 PM »

I was just popping by, never have looked at this case, however I had to post. The image is one of the freakiest things I have seen! It seems to be a woman in a bathtub with flowing hair but the body is in a stage of decomposition. I can see there are 2 light bulbs above her, like there was supposed to be a light cover but it is missing. Where did this pic come from? Scary!
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: December 10, 2009, 02:09:31 PM »

Regarding the underwater photo. Is it scuba gear on a person?

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: February 23, 2010, 03:42:49 PM »

She called from the bathroom of his rented home on Faris.

The emails have been written about, I think from the Orange County (CA) Register.

Somewhere I read they contained a "how I would do it, if I had done it". Am guessing, like a take off of the OJ book.

The emails, to my knowledge have never been released. One place I have read the LE said there were none. LE in this instance would be the Orange County Sheriff's Dept.

OK.. hope I can remember this correctly.

Was told in the grand jury or somewhere he said he had wrapped her in a sheet (doesn't this sound like the pick he posted about 3 days after she disappeared??? where it shows a bed and we spent hours on site here trying to decide if something was wrapped in the blanket??)

The he drove her down to her house in Rancho Santa Margaritta "to take her home" then drove around and came back to his house one Faris. She's supposedly in the back of his truck, wrapped up parked on the street. I don't know why on the street when I think there was a drive.... oh can't remember.

Anyway, then he decided to "put" her in the ocean.

Yes, this case smells to high heaven.

Too tidy, IMO, for LAPD. At the last rally for her, one of the neighbors told me he thought it was like on 9/11. One LE agency wasn't talking to the other and vice versa.

I have also been told that one LE from one agency was in opposite reporting to the other LE agency regarding whether the motor on his sail boat was used.

I have searched many scenes (online) of Orange County, along where Kermit suggests. The small trees and scrub brush look like in my dream of where she was. In the dream it even had a road marker. I should have written it down when I awoke. If I ever seen the place, I will know it.

I used to go with my late BF who did off road racing in the Mojave desert. (That's how he was killed; hit by another driver and left to die) Anyway it was near California City CA. In my dream, I know the scrub bushes, the sand wasn't the same as up there.

Too many missing persons!! Too much evil. There is Goodness on Scaredmonkeys though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.