April 24, 2024, 06:36:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Donna Jou, 19 , San Diego State U Student 6/23/07  (Read 351379 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2007, 12:04:27 AM »

If the text message to her mother stated she was in San Diego, then why haven't the police searched in S.D.?

The cell phone can be easily traced to a location.

The police have zeroed in on this Burgess guy, but the other guy was the one that picked her up on the motorcycle that people identified. I'm thinking he picked her up, but the Burgess guy was the one last seen with her taking her allegedly home. I hope TES gets the cell phone information and tracks that because it seems to me and call it a gut feeling that she is not near that home, but another location. Much like the little girl kidnapped in San Diego by a neighbor and took her in his motor home was found around a completely different location then the desert where he went first. Gotta think like these criminals. They plan, then they assault the victim, something goes wrong, then they panic, get rid of evidence.

Kermit.. HI... really like your posts. I've been working on this stuff about 3 weeks now... There was someone named "puppy" or something like that, that they thought was a person of interest, but I read an article that his picture was used but LE ruled him out as a person of interest and zero'ed in on Burgess. But everything is confusing in this. What do you have???

Where did you find the article or ?? that says the other guy picked her up?
I had read or heard that the last cell phone call came from his home area (Palms ie: Westside area of LA, along, south the I 10 fwy, just about 3 blks north of Culver City but in LAPD jurisdiction, have you found out differently.. it would help to know all that can to bring this nice girl home.

One article said the LAPD searched the RR track area (didn't mention which part, by his home or by the tool box or ??? or the vacant land.buildings)

And said they had looked at wilderness trails in Malibu State Park... lots of luck there... I spent 4 yrs working there in the mid-to late 70's.. Huge area and some lakes. It's where they filmed Mash and the series with the good ole boys in the fast cars... Dodges, I think. Huge place. One of the mountains was used as the "volcano" in the series "Swiss Family Robinson"

There is a "wilderness" near his home, as much as can be said about trails that go in and out of plain view in LA and a lake about 3 miles east of his home; a worker hold me it can be accessed at night if you know the ins and outs.

Why did he live his tool box where he did when there is a closer area along the same RR tracks where it is lonelier, darker, without homes across the street and a chance of being seen by a early AM  or whenever car?

HERE'S WHAT IS SO diddly darn about this case... San Diego papers and Orange County papers cover it but very little in the area (LA Times and channels) where is supposedly disappeared

There's a time line and I am going to check a few pages back in the thread to see if its posted.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2007, 12:06:53 AM »

Kermit

I wondered about San Diego too. Think one article here said he had a band called "Sinjin's Saints" there.

Also did you see supposedly his web site with the icky picture on it?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2007, 12:09:20 AM »

This is the timeline I found on the Donna Jou web site.

Timeline from OC Register (some new details but no updates):

"Timeline of a disappearance

Late May – early June: Donna Jou comes across John Steven Burgess – a convicted child molester who uses the name Sinjin Stevens – on the Web site Craiglist.org and they begin exchanging messages. Eventually they agree to meet in person

June 23: At 5:30 p.m. Jou gets on the back of Burgess' 1981 Yamaha motorcycle outside her Rancho Santa Margarita apartment. Jou's family leaves for dinner and watches the motorcycle exit the 241 at Portola. Burgess' roommates later tell police Jou was at a party held at their house at 3617 Farris Drive in Los Angeles. During the party, Jou calls her boyfriend Sean Oberle in San Diego. The conversation is "casual" according to sheriff's investigators.

June 24:At 6:08 a.m., Nili Jou receives a text message from her daughter's cell phone that reads "Battery's dying. I'm in San Diego. Be home soon. I love you Mommy.""

June 25: Jou's family report her missing to the Orange County Sheriff's Department after she doesn't show up for work or school.

June 28: Burgess turns 35.

July 5: Orange County Sheriff's Department releases the pictures of two persons of interest in Jou's disappearance. Burgess is one of them. Burgess is seen packing his truck full of cardboard boxes. It is the last time Burgess' roommates see him.

July 6: Sheriff's officials narrow their search to Burgess. The license plates and descriptions of his Ford Ranger pickup and motorcycle are publicized.

July 8: A man finds a plastic tool box stuffed under bougainvillea vines about a mile and a half from Burgess' house. Inside the box are the vanity license plates "SINJIN 1" from Burgess' truck, a black motorcycle helmet, rubber dishwashing gloves, rope and a scrub brush

July 9:Orange County sheriff's investigators and members of LAPD's robberny/homicide division return to Burgess' house and spend hours interviewing his roommates and searching the property. Several knives are found in a backyard cabinet and are being tested for blood residue."

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2007, 12:20:39 AM »

Good thoughts Kermit!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2007, 12:40:05 AM »

IBE,

Here's my thoughts - these predators have patterns and have a planning stage when they are out to get a victim. While he is luring her, he is planning what he is going to do, so you can bet he was prepared. He got her out of the house.

This guy you said had a band and they were in San Diego. Also the text message came from San Diego.

Two things: If he killed her in his home - LA detectives would have found evidence. They don't seem to have anything other than the last man seen with her - Burgess.

So I think San Diego is a good bet to trace this guys patterns: local bars, friends in that area where he might stay with, etc. Did he have a cell phone that can be traced so one could get an idea of his habits and friends etc.
 I just would not rule out San Diego as the place he took her - or along the way, raped her and killed her.

I kind of think the Detectives feel they can get a confession out of him rather than do all of the leg work we would do.

In my opinion it doesn't mean she was alive and sent the text message

The day after Jou left for the party, her mother received a text message from Jou's cell phone saying she was coming home, Amormino said.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/07/06/state/n214249D92.DTL

It was suspicious that she didn't call, and that the message was in all caps. Her family says she doesn't text like that," Amormino sa
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2007/07/06/state/n214249D92.DTL

June 24 At 6:08 a.m., Nili Jou receives a text message from her daughter's cell phone that reads "Battery's
dying. I'm in San Diego. Be home soon. I love you Mommy."

He was already covering up the crime. The day AFTER

Kinny Puppy is the guy on the left and Burgess the guy on the right
Police said they are looking for a man named Kyle who is also known as Skinny Puppy. One of Jou’s family members identified him as the man who rode away with Jou on June 23, according to authorities.

Maybe the family member was mistaken and it was not Kyle who picked her up, but Burgess - that information I don't know - but you've got two males luring a young girl to their home, have a party and she disappears. I think Kyle knows more than he is saying.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2007, 12:45:09 AM »

Just want to add one more thought.

These type of pedophiles will get the victim alone - isolated. That leads me to believe he did not kill her or rape her in his home or nearby - I think he took her along a deserted area - most likely going to San Diego where he is familiar with the area. She probably fought him and he killed her. Remember Samantha Runion who was kidnapped by a pedophile and he drove all the way to an isolated stretch of highway. Westerfield did the same thing with Danille - drove to the desert and then dumped her body back off some isolated road near a body of water.

I say look to his habit of going to San Diego. Areas he frequented, the roads he took. There is the 405 S, but you can also go along the Pacific Coast highway for a good stretch and some toll roads in O.C. that late at night are not that well traveled.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2007, 12:48:30 AM »

Just want to add one more thought.

These type of pedophiles will get the victim alone - isolated. That leads me to believe he did not kill her or rape her in his home or nearby - I think he took her along a deserted area - most likely going to San Diego where he is familiar with the area. She probably fought him and he killed her. Remember Samantha Runion who was kidnapped by a pedophile and he drove all the way to an isolated stretch of highway. Westerfield did the same thing with Danille - drove to the desert and then dumped her body back off some isolated road near a body of water.

I say look to his habit of going to San Diego. Areas he frequented, the roads he took. There is the 405 S, but you can also go along the Pacific Coast highway for a good stretch and some toll roads in O.C. that late at night are not that well traveled. And he's on a motorcycle so he can really take it up where no one can see. I can't recall her name, but there was a model who went on a photo shoot with a photographer in the National Forest. Same thing, he rapes her, kills her and buries her along a deserted road.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2007, 01:13:19 AM »

Posted at CourtTV site:

KindraLore

What I found weird is that "Sinjin" updated his myspace a week before Donna disappeared. He had 100 plus friends so he was on it quite regularly, yet now it has disappeared. I found a way to look at a cache version of his friends and the cache version had 100 plus friends as I said, but if you click on "look at updated version" it only had around sixty, so sometime during all that, he started going and deleting friends, and then he just ended up deleting the profile all together.

Cached version of Blog
http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:4htqCDmWtFUJ:blog.myspace.com/sinjin_stevens+sinjin_stevens&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Cached Myspace Friends (if you try to advance the page you cant) no longer works

Newer version on SinJin's Friends no longer works

For the blog, notice it says: Last Updated: Jun 15, 2007

KindraLore

He also had a boat registered (second page on link)

http://www.columbia-yachts.com/registry.html

If you click on the link it takes you to this boat:

Sinjins Sanctuary

Somehow I get the feeling that really isnt his boat (even though he is claiming it is - he gives the same email address as the ads), but in a lot of his posts and ads, he mentions having one. I hope that LE have made sure this boat is still docked or at least know where its at and where its been.

KindraLore

And dont read too much into this because I dont know if this is his or not, but it is "Sinjin" and it contains one pic, one posted 3 days after Donna disappeared. Its really hard to even tell what it is but it looks like a hotel room. I cant make out much more than that. Can you?

http://sinjin453.vox.com/library/ph...419cb0685e.html

Here is the pic:

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?s=e5db85b30641502881b7baeb7d1d2b1f&threadid=302927&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2007, 03:23:36 PM »

I do not think that is a motel room.

I lightened up the picture and enlarged it and I can see a picture frame on the dresser by the lamp.
Hotels do not normally have 8 x 10 pictures on the dressers. I can't make out who the picture is of, perhaps someone with more expertise can enlarge it.

Also notice the pillow shame has what appears to have a border that is more feminine.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2007, 03:44:01 PM »

I was fooling around with the picture and lightened and then enlarged it and to me - it looks like blood smears on the right side of the pillow.

Maybe someone with better skills then me can take a look at that in particular.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2007, 05:04:46 PM »

Kermit hard to tell if it's blood.  The photo itself is so grainy to begin with:

lindam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2007, 02:49:54 AM »

IBE, when you get a chance please get in contact with me via Contact Family Page on the web site or through klaasend. Thank you for all your help as well as to everyone else.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2007, 02:29:54 AM »

lindam

Got into those pictures and forgot.  Will bounce back tomorrow (Tues afternoon) and email you after I see. the Dr.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2007, 02:42:47 AM »

Hi Kermit.. good work

But notice the rug at the bottom of the picture and its shape (legs, waist, head... oh call for Carpe!!!!!) here we go again.

Please, if any family members reading, please we are sorry, but the Monkeys are really sharp and have seen areas that end up making a difference to change laws, to find people alive and if not get the Justice and the Human Rights they deserve and the family deserve.

Will bounce back tomorrow. I got stuck  4 hrs.on naming the ref. pictures in photobucket and Klaas saved me... you don't have to name them... just use the links that are there after you upload them. The narration is in the rough draft and I am looking for it all together after I pulls weeds, wash the do, go Dr. Tomorrow and well into the night.

Let's roll!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2007, 03:26:18 AM »

I have been by his house... I thought I had taken a picture of it for I took pictures of all the homes (about all 6 of them on that short street on the west side, for on the east is one of the prettiest homes, then an apartment building and a church in the shape of a v when the street v's) At that time I didn't know which one was his. later when told I found that picture didn't come out... am sort of glad.

But I do remember the two houses were grayish.

A couple of weeks ago they were that orange/pick variations that go well together.

I lived in a 1932 CA Spanish home in a more affluent area are north of this home.. When we bought the home... it had these types of drapes in it.

They went out of style for some... put if an owner or land lady were older or European or just liked the quickness of opening them and shutting then.. they'd just keep them in a rental.

Then about 5 yrs around here they started back in style again.

The house where he lived was more of a 1920 home and these drapes were in that time periods. Some around here even do everything to be in period with the more, even if they just bought it.... like people do with farm houses, Victorians in other parts of the country. I had a 1931 Spanish that was untouched, the last one still up of a famous architect that did part of UCLA... I didn't change anything the 34 yrs I was there having to do with his trade mark... tile, stain glaass, mirrow engravings, arches, niches, famous fireplace., carvings in the doors. The guy who bought it.. just wanted a build a 2nd story. The contractor torn all most of it down and ruined the last historical things. Ego trip=contractor. Said he could sell it for 1M.. couldn't now he lives there Rolling Eyes his karma now.

Again, my first thought was it was his home... because of window size, and drapes and the decorations that I don't find in motels, except when I went on location for months and decorated my room and school room via.. Penneys and Sears.

Since they painted the two homes, maybe they are for rent again. I'll go back tomorrow as the hospital is only 4 blks away

I have a psychic friend who thinks she was wrapped up in, then had weights put on and put into a lake with manicured grass around.. you know.. taken care of grass like you find in a gold course or park... he also thought he say a fence with traffic running behind it. She was buried alive after he harmed her.This is IMO of what he told me...in his opinion.

we've been looking near by

but man, Burgess seemed to be all over the place... but is it Mark Furhman (sp) detective that says they sometimes have them near so can check on the site...

Spooky... if it's true he was seen in the area of Rancho Santa Margarita after she disappeared.

They have wilderness site behind that town... I bet they have all kinds of nice lakes, large ponds there like the psychic friend of mine said. He also way she really wants to be found to help her family. I watch this man's eyes. He is dead serious in saying all this.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2007, 07:22:36 PM »

Heyaaaaaaaaaaa pretty LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! - Jerry Lewis   

Razz Razz Razz

Hi IBE &  Klaas....

Here's a little blow up and brightening job I did on one of the pics.

That cam that took the shot was REALLLLLLY   Fred Flinstone 1 POINT Oh.

That is one T. BURGLAR of a camera resolution shot.

Woooohooooo Geez!!!

--------

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/dffffffffffffff.png

some additional shots:

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/

some thoughts I had after viewing this afternoon, written before I read
some of the details going on in this thread.

KLAAS, IBE

looks like:

crime scene in South America, Mexico, or Southwestern USA... someplace.

looks like someone's personal bedroom

i noticed how old timey the drape rod and loops are

photo frame on dresser, & possibly a print hanging on the wall

a lumpy looking Southwestern pattern comforter on the bed

possibly a body still in that bed?

what appears to be a pillow wedged in between window & headboard

maybe some blood residue on that pillow, very dirty, maybe dirt, dust, nicotine, or blood stains on it.

why is the pillow wedged between the headboard and the wall?

was someone getting lucky?

from the looks of the pillow,
it appears that they got
effing UNLUCKY really fast.

hmmmmm,   rape involved maybe?

I am going to go back and read this whole thread again. Those are

my thoughts on the pics for now though. > I come back... soon! silent

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2007, 03:38:51 AM »

Dear Monkeys,

I see you are analyzing the photo on his Vox page, and that he joined this Vox on 6/26.  If you poke around that Vox page, you will see someone called "wonder_babe32" joined his "neighborhood" there on Vox on July 11, 2007.  This "wonder_babe32" is the only person in his neighborhood, and he is the only one in Wonder Babe's neighborhood.  I joined Vox to try to access their private blogs, but I still can't get in.  Maybe you guys know how to get in there.  Who is Wonder Babe, and is this important?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2007, 12:46:58 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

I see you are analyzing the photo on his Vox page, and that he joined this Vox on 6/26.  If you poke around that Vox page, you will see someone called "wonder_babe32" joined his "neighborhood" there on Vox on July 11, 2007.  This "wonder_babe32" is the only person in his neighborhood, and he is the only one in Wonder Babe's neighborhood.  I joined Vox to try to access their private blogs, but I still can't get in.  Maybe you guys know how to get in there.  Who is Wonder Babe, and is this important?
Welcome Hope!

I just went to the Vox site and "wonder_babe32" is no longer there as in his neighborhood?  Only "team vox" now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2007, 12:50:35 PM »

Dear Monkeys,

Welcome Hope!

I just went to the Vox site and "wonder_babe32" is no longer there as in his neighborhood?  Only "team vox" now.

Interresting, it does show up when I search "wonder_babe32" in Vox:

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2007, 02:34:30 PM »

hmmmmmmmm, very interesting, is right. Confused

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.