April 23, 2024, 03:32:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mississippi boy, 9, caught on day care surveillence video beating toddlers Read  (Read 2681 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« on: July 26, 2012, 12:28:05 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/25/mississippi-boy-caught-on-daycare-surveillence-video-beating-toddlers/?test=latestnews

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1754381362001/

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very disturbing video evidence.  This 9 yr old picked his victims carefully...he chose kids that were not able to report what was going on, he then watched the adult to make sure her attention was else where, and then he pretended to console the children when they cried.  Psychopath in the making, imo.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 09:47:19 AM »

You are right this is very disturbing.  How much anger and violence is pent up inside this child?  Where does he get the notion that this is how one treats those younger than you?  Most likely, he is on the other end of it somewhere in his life, is my opinion.  The violence doesneedto stop now.  I hope he can get some help - and quickly.

Sad, but realistic, that we need to have cameras in our day cares.  This is why - to watch out for this type of abuse and also to protect the workers at the day care. 

Prayers that there is someone in his life that gets him some help.

And to think a mother of one of the children would go up and "slap" another child, thinking he was the one who attacked her child?  What is wrong with that line of thinking?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 10:02:05 AM »

My hubby has installed online camera systems for daycares.  It allows the parents to watch the room online.  I loved it when mine were in daycare.  I could see what they were doing and how my children were (especially on days when they weren't happy).  It was protection for the children but also for the workers.  He just had to make sure that it did not show the restroom/changing tables.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.