March 28, 2024, 02:21:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two charged in murder of teen whose body was found in bag  (Read 1897 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« on: July 26, 2012, 11:01:14 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/48296989/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/#.UBFY87SvKSo
updated 7/24/2012 5:22:40 AM ET

According to an affidavit, a witness told Bethany police she and Saunders went to a house in south Oklahoma City, where Ruiz beat Saunders and tied her up. The witness said Ruiz dragged Saunders to an upstairs room, tied her to a table and cut off her left foot. She said he also tried to cut off her right foot, but the saw broke.

That witness jumped out of a window to escape, the affidavit stated.

I'm posting this as I have to wonder how many times this guy has done such a thing.  Given that he felt comfortable enough to video this, I'm thinking this isn't the first time he murdered a teen.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 03:50:32 AM »

I may look into this one further..........please post me a reminder later on Kitty, in case I forget. Kind of busy now, but it deserves more investigation for info.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.