March 18, 2024, 10:32:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dancing With The Stars - returns 9/16/13 for Season 17  (Read 15453 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: August 06, 2013, 04:56:07 AM »

Could Maks make return to 'Dancing With the Stars'?

ABC boss says popular Maksim Chmerkovskiy 'may well be back'

By MSN TV 18 hours ago

Here's some good news for you Maks fans who are hoping that the talented and tempestuous Russian pro makes a return to "Dancing With the Stars." According to an ABC bigwig, the chances are pretty good -- or at least better than expected.

Speaking out at the Television Critics Association Summer Tour in Beverly Hills on Sunday, ABC President of Entertainment Paul Lee fielded questions about popular dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy (pictured, right, with brother Valentin, also a "DWTS" pro). As you may recall, "Maks" Chmerkovskiy sat out Season 16, which was the first time the Russian did not appear as a regular since Season 6. 

While this may not be the concrete confirmation that some "DWTS" diehards will no doubt be seeking, the very possibility that Maks may appear this upcoming season will help to generate some excitement for a show that weathered some indifferent viewers and tough ratings last season.

Derek Hough, another fan favorite and show stalwart, has already declared his return for Season 17.

"Dancing With the Stars" returns Monday, Sept. 16, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/reality-tv-blogpost.aspx?post=41fa5bd7-558b-4d54-a7c1-42c7e879dd43&ocid=ansent11

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.