March 18, 2024, 10:37:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dancing With The Stars - Season 15  (Read 47786 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2012, 11:28:03 AM »

Thanks---even recaps would be acceptable, as long as I can see her.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2012, 12:19:58 PM »

Here you go nut...........The full first night from ABC

http://abc.go.com/watch/dancing-with-the-stars-all-stars/SH559050/VD55234216/week-1
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2012, 12:30:01 PM »

Emmit does it again..............WOW........He was fantastic~

One of my favorite celebrities -- especially from the Dallas Cowboys' pack.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 03:43:42 AM »

Found it on HULU
http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/405004?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=FallPremieresNewsletter_Week2_Classic_True

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2012, 05:10:22 AM »

http://www.hulu.com/#!dancing-with-the-stars

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2012, 09:21:13 PM »

anybody watching Dancing tonight?
I have been watching but just switched over to Housewives of New York..
I figure there will be a recap tomorrow night to show me what I missed the second hour of DWTS

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2012, 09:23:54 PM »

anybody watching Dancing tonight?
I have been watching but just switched over to Housewives of New York..
I figure there will be a recap tomorrow night to show me what I missed the second hour of DWTS
hi cookie- I am watching!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2012, 09:26:08 PM »

hi Cadi...not a fan of Bristol Palin but she is better this time. more confident...skinnier too

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2012, 11:11:44 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20635258,00.html
Dancing with the Stars: Who Scored the First 9 of This Season? (Spoiler)
October 1, 2012

With 12 celebrity contestants and their professional partners still remaining on the 15th season of Dancing with the Stars All-Stars, Monday night made jive come alive – with decidedly mixed results.

Emmy-winning emcee Tom Bergeron and co-host Brooke Burke Charvet kept the suspense building until the judges rendered their scores – including the season's first 9 – while the audience audibly jeered those times that lower numbers were delivered.

SPOILER ALERT: To find out who scored high – and low – keep reading.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2012, 11:13:12 PM »

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012/10/01/dancing-with-the-stars-all-stars-week-2-performances-tv-recap/
‘Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars,’ Week 2 Performances: TV Recap
October 1, 2012

Expect more focus on fast feet Monday night as the 12 remaining couples work on footwork-heavy routines. They must be nimble, they must be quick (though no one has to jump over a candlestick). Can Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya rebound from their bottom-two finish? How long will it be before a judge talks about kicks and flicks and chasses? Will Kirstie Alley maul host Tom Bergeron again?
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 10:35:54 PM »

Bristol was saved...unreal!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2012, 08:30:29 AM »

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012/10/01/dancing-with-the-stars-all-stars-week-2-performances-tv-recap/
‘Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars,’ Week 2 Performances: TV Recap
October 1, 2012

Expect more focus on fast feet Monday night as the 12 remaining couples work on footwork-heavy routines. They must be nimble, they must be quick (though no one has to jump over a candlestick). Can Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya rebound from their bottom-two finish? How long will it be before a judge talks about kicks and flicks and chasses? Will Kirstie Alley maul host Tom Bergeron again?More...

GLOWED by me- LMAoooooooo

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2012, 08:56:58 AM »

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/10/02/dancing-with-the-stars-hidden-gems-all-stars-week-2/
'Dancing With the Stars': Hidden Gems of Week 2
October 2, 2012

Four pages with pictures.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2012, 08:59:42 AM »

http://www.freep.com/article/20121003/ENT03/121003014/Dancing-with-the-Stars-Joey-Fatone
'Dancing With the Stars' sends second celeb packing
October 3, 2012

Going into Tuesday's "Dancing With the Stars" results show, Bristol Palin was way at the bottom of the pack with a low score of 18.

The next celeb up on the leaderboard was Kirstie Alley, with 21.

Did either of them become the second celeb of the All-Star season to be sent home?

First, during the 8 p.m. hour, each star recalled a favorite dance from the first time on the series. So, for example, we got to see Kelly Monaco's wardrobe malfunction in 2005 — when the straps of her green bikini-type top broke and she had to hold it together during her sexy samba. "I'm still terrified," she said, recalling how she just had to keep going. The whole time she was thinking, "Am I going to flash America? I had no idea." The rest were less eventful.

Before the final results were revealed, lovely opera star Katherine Jenkins, who danced with USA TODAY blogger Mark Ballas last season, returned to the ballroom as a special musical guest. She took the stage for a duet with Plácido Domingo on "Come What May," featured on Domingo's new album, "Songs." (Jenkins said she'll be running her first half-marathon on Sunday in London for charity, by the way.)

Next, Melissa Rycroft, Gilles Marini and Apolo Anton Ohno were all told they were safe.

And Helio Castroneves and his pro partner Chelsie Hightower were told they were in jeopardy.

It came down to Helio or Joey. Who would get the boot?

And finally, the all-star celeb who had to say farewell was ... Joey Fatone!

Said Brooke, "Way too soon! Who's going to make us laugh during rehearsals now?"

Joey took it in stride. "Everybody was great. For me, I'm actually going to a wedding tomorrow, so I don't give a damn. I'm going to have a good time!" He laughed and thanked fans for their votes. "As long as I had fun, I don't care what your votes say, but I appreciate it."

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2012, 09:47:40 AM »

Hi Monkey’s,

Muffy…

The  Monkey’s,(IMO) have dancing fatigue…the same hips shaking, very predictable…
I like dancing with the feet, not dancing with the hips…the dancing and outfits, are just sleazy…I want fresh Faces, or fresh Hips Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2012, 10:08:54 AM »

Hi Monkey’s,

Muffy…

The  Monkey’s,(IMO) have dancing fatigue…the same hips shaking, very predictable…
I like dancing with the feet, not dancing with the hips…the dancing and outfits, are just sleazy…I want fresh Faces, or fresh Hips Smile

I noticed the same thing when I started watching DWTS. 
I think perhaps we see dancing with the hips (swaying, rocking, stepping back and forth & side to side) and not so much with the feet, because dance steps (feet) are a lot harder to do.  It could take lots of training, even when a person is a natural.  Just to get some to the point we see on the show takes lots and lots of time and effort from what I've seen when the practice sessions are shown.   And I'm sure the outfits help camouflage a lot. (a lotta fluff n' stuff)      Plus, the stars are dancing with professionals, and it can contrast abilities for sure.  But then, sometimes the stars are pretty amazing at times, especially watching them as they improve.  But yeah, I know what you mean.

Then there's Shakira "Hips Don't Lie"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM   

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2012, 10:14:12 AM »

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ratings-NCIS-Raising-Hope-Mindy-Project-1054188.aspx

Today's News: Our Take Ratings: NCIS Leads Tuesday; New Comedies Fall
Oct 3, 2012 01:10 PM ET
by Joyce Eng

Has NCIS, alway's led in ratings? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2012, 10:28:16 AM »

Hi Monkey’s,

Muffy…

I noticed the same thing when I started watching DWTS. 
I think perhaps we see dancing with the hips (swaying, rocking, stepping back and forth & side to side) and not so much with the feet, because dance steps (feet) are a lot harder to do.
  It could take lots of training, even when a person is a natural.  Just to get some to the point we see on the show takes lots and lots of time and effort from what I've seen when the practice sessions are shown.   And I'm sure the outfits help camouflage a lot. (a lotta fluff n' stuff)      Plus, the stars are dancing with professionals, and it can contrast abilities for sure.  But then, sometimes the stars are pretty amazing at times, especially watching them as they improve.  But yeah, I know what you mean.

Then there's Shakira "Hips Don't Lie"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM   
Good point, Muffy! 

I miss Pricilla's, blue ball gown! I like elegant clothes, no such thing this season, or not yet.

Pam looked like she was Halloweening, (almost, grotesque) before she was bounced off, DWTS, she was fave, too.

I don't blame the stars for taking shortcuts, they became smart. I am thinking about the dancers injuries, too, in the past...I guess the Hips, are safe way, to go. 

T.Y. for the link...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2012, 11:19:30 AM »

There is no mystery on DWTS!!   

That is what it is, IMO, the contestants, no longer, have any mystery to them!! 

We all know the personalities, what was fresh and fun, is just depressing now Sad

NYCIS, or whatever, it is  has mystery. The mystery is gone on DTWS.

The contestants are paid a lot of money to shake their hips

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2012, 11:51:50 AM »

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-with-stars-all-stars-topped-by-melissa-rycroft-and-kelly-monaco--13947.php
'Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars' topped by Melissa Rycroft and Kelly Monaco
October 9, 2012

Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars has been topped by not one but two new first-place couples.
Reality TV star Melissa Rycroft and professional partner Tony Dovolani and soap star Kelly Monaco and partner Val Chmerkovskiy finished in a tie for first place on the judges' leaderboard during Dancing with the Stars' fifteenth-season third performance show on ABC Monday night.

The two couples topped the leaderboard after they received 27 out of 30 possible points from Dancing with the Stars' new scoring system, which features 0.5 intervals for the first time in the show's history, for their dances from Dancing with the Stars judges Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli. Both pairs earned the highest score of the All-Stars edition yet to date.

More...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.