April 18, 2024, 10:48:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'China has the best cities...' - Biden (Who built them?)  (Read 1030 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 28, 2012, 12:21:27 PM »

China has the best cities...so said Joe Biden a while ago.  Obamanomics didn't build them!!! 

Did Barack Obama build them?  American Unions?  I don't htink so.

Where'd they get the money?  A little something from Obama's stash?   Hmmm...

Trillions from unfair trade and currency practices? 

Are China's businesses and people burdened with national healthcare?  An individual mandate?  TRILLIONS to support lazy and greegy people? 

How many in China enjoy a cradle to grave welfare system?  How many Chinese workers have 100% taxation to support their able bodied fellow citizens that contribute nothing?

"You didn't build that..." - Obama  What exactly did those people build?  What did Obama's followers contribute to the group effort?   What do the entitlement classes contriubte?  Work? 

Why aren't all welfare recipients building great successful businesses?

With Obamanomics, why do we need welfare at all?  Why aren't all the welfare citizens starting businesses, hiring folks, paying taxes, and giving back to Obama's economy?

The Obama admin tells the unemployed to start businesses with their benefits...

When will the welfare class get going on a business too?  Hiring others?

IIRC, China only holds about $1 TRILLION in our debt.  Who holds the other $17 or so TRILLION?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.