March 28, 2024, 04:43:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrea Sneiderman arrested  (Read 15407 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« on: August 02, 2012, 11:37:48 AM »

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/250549/40/Andrea-Sneiderman-arrested
11:19 AM, Aug 2, 2012
11Alive News has learned that Andrea Sneiderman, widow of Rusty Sneiderman who was killed by Hemy Neuman outside a Dunwoody daycare center in November 2010, has been arrested at her family's lake home in Putnam County.

Presser at 1pm!!!!!!!!

I looked for the initial thread on Rusty's murder and couldn't find it.  I guess it was archived after Hemy Neuman's conviction?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 11:43:39 AM »

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/andrea-sneiderman-taken-into-1489611.html
Andrea Sneiderman taken into custody
11:30 a.m. Thursday, August 2, 2012

The smirk is GONE!!!!!!! ~ comment by me!

::snipping2::
A DeKalb County grand jury returned an indictment Thursday on charges of malice murder, attempted murder, racketeering, insurance fraud, two counts of perjury and two counts of false statements, an official who had seen the indictment told the AJC.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 02:32:07 PM »

http://www.dekalbmugs.com/

lol...I'll bet she's having a fit.  Looks like some quality company in there with her.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 02:37:15 PM »

http://www.11alive.com/news/pdf/state-v-andrea-sneiderman.pdf

Indictment handed down today by grand jury.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 11:56:24 PM »

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 11:56:59 PM »

Forgot to add...the above is her mugshot. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 12:00:22 AM »

http://topics.11alive.com/hemy%20neuman%20murder%20trial

Hemy Neuman Murder Trial
Includes the trial blog, photos, and highlights from court.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 12:06:14 AM »

http://www.thecrier.net/news/article_4eb138de-d017-11e1-900d-0019bb2963f4.html
No resolution yet in Sneiderman visitation case
Tue Jul 17, 2012

I don't have the link for it but I remember hearing on the radio last week that the judge ruled in AS's favor.  IMO, she has tried to cut Rusty's family out of the lives of her children.  I hope her arrest will result in the Sneiderman's having a real relationship with Rusty's children.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 12:11:27 AM »

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/18995147/andrea-sneiderman-seeks-protective-order-against-in-laws
Andrea Sneiderman seeks protective order against in-laws
Jul 10, 2012 6:53 PM EDT
Andrea asked for a protective order to ensure that attorneys for her in-laws do not get access to her financial status, her professional life or her personal business. Andrea also wants to limit discovery around the death of her husband, saying those issues are irrelevant to visitation. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2012, 12:15:16 AM »

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/news/local/response-rusty-sneidermans-family/nP9Bc/
Response from Rusty Sneiderman's Family

Thursday, Aug. 2, 2012

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 12:21:35 AM »

http://www.msgr.com/news/crime/article_4340498a-dcbb-11e1-a2c6-0019bb2963f4.html
Sneidermans owned home in Putnam County
Thursday, August 2, 2012 12:01 pm
According to Putnam County tax records, the property originally purchased in the names of both Rusty and Andrea Sneiderman was transferred to Andrea Sneiderman’s sole possession in “a family sale” for $10 on Aug. 16, 2010.

Published reports say Rusty Sneiderman met Neuman for the first time Aug. 12, 2010, when Neuman was looking for a job.

A corrective deed was registered Nov. 22, 2010, four days after Rusty Sneiderman was killed, reinstating the original deed.

Motive much?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 08:03:35 PM »

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/andrea-sneiderman-in-laws-1492256.html
6:25 p.m. Monday, August 6, 2012
Andrea Sneiderman in-laws seek custody of grandchildren
Rusty Sneiderman's parents, in a court motion seeking emergency custody of their two grandchildren, allege the maternal grandparents obstructed law enforcement and tampered with evidence in order to cover up their daughter's affair with convicted killer Hemy Neuman.

According to Panitch's motion, the Greenbergs refused to let Dunwoody police seach their daughter's home the day Rusty Sneiderman was killed. Todd Greenberg, meanwhile, is alleged to have "deleted information from the home computer at the direction of [his sister]."

Her parents and brother have not been charged, in either the Neuman case or the latest indictment.

And just like Cindy Anthony, they should be.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 10:33:17 PM »

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/andrea-sneiderman-in-laws-1492256.html
6:25 p.m. Monday, August 6, 2012
Andrea Sneiderman in-laws seek custody of grandchildren
Rusty Sneiderman's parents, in a court motion seeking emergency custody of their two grandchildren, allege the maternal grandparents obstructed law enforcement and tampered with evidence in order to cover up their daughter's affair with convicted killer Hemy Neuman.

According to Panitch's motion, the Greenbergs refused to let Dunwoody police seach their daughter's home the day Rusty Sneiderman was killed. Todd Greenberg, meanwhile, is alleged to have "deleted information from the home computer at the direction of [his sister]."

Her parents and brother have not been charged, in either the Neuman case or the latest indictment.

And just like Cindy Anthony, they should be.

ITA

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2012, 11:17:10 AM »

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/prosecutors-sue-sneiderman-insurance-money/nQHfX/
Posted: 3:11 p.m. Friday, Aug. 10, 2012
Prosecutors sue for Sneiderman insurance money
The Dekalb County District Attorney’s Office has filed a lawsuit to seize the life insurance proceeds of a slain Dunwoody businessman from his widow, a suspect in his death.

Former veteran prosecutor Ken Hodges told Petchenik the lawsuit sets a precedent.

“I don’t have a recollection of when this has been done,” he told Petchenik, adding that most forfeitures occur in drug cases.

Sounds like they are hitting AS where it hurts the most... her wallet.   ::justice2NJ::

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2012, 11:21:11 AM »

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/d-a-freezes-andrea-1496586.html
D.A. freezes Andrea Sneiderman's assets
4:50 p.m. Friday, August 10, 2012
DeKalb County District Attorney Robert James last Friday froze nearly $2.3 million of the widow's assets, one day after she was charged with conspiring with her former boss, Hemy Neuman, to kill her husband.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 11:24:15 AM »

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/judge-grants-andrea-sneiderman-continuance-custody/nQFSZ/
Posted: 5:43 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 9, 2012
Judge grants Andrea Sneiderman continuance in custody deposition

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Bensonetta Tipton ruled that the deposition be rescheduled for September or October.

Lots of people have been deposed while sitting in jail.  She's got nothing but time on her hands and she's nothing special.  Judge made a mistake here.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 01:24:24 PM »

http://www.11alive.com/news/pdf/state-v-andrea-sneiderman.pdf

Indictment handed down today by grand jury.

Just saw an episode recently on ID (I think) about this case.  Interesting to see that wifey has now been charged.  She really tried to avoid looking complicit during Hemy's trial.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2012, 11:42:16 PM »

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/dunwoody-police-admit-overlooking-andrea-sneiderma/nQ9w8/
Dunwoody police admit overlooking Andrea Sneiderman as murder suspect
Posted: 9:05 p.m. Monday, Aug. 13, 2012

But prosecutors now think more than 1,000 texts between Sneiderman and Neuman might have proven an affair and conspiracy.

"Not getting the cellphone records and text messages from the spouse, who should be your No. 1 suspect in any murder, is negligent," said Abt.

When Hemy Neuman's wife found emails between the pair, her lawyer, Esther Panitch, told Fleischer detectives weren't interested.

"I was trying to give them information regarding what could have been a motive and they refused to take it. I just don't know how you justify that," said Panitch.

She must be some kind of actress.  She fooled the young man she married.  She fooled the older man she worked for.  And she fooled a whole police dept. for months.  You wouldn't think she was all that by looking at her.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2012, 03:08:10 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/21/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Father Speaks out about Missing Palmyra Woman

Aired August 21, 2012 - 19:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I`m so glad Augusta is opening its doors and changing perspectives.

KYRA PHILLIPS, CNN ANCHOR: Domino effect.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL starts right now.

And now it`s the widow`s turn. She made a scene in court when her alleged lover was tried and convicted for gunning down her husband outside their son`s day care. But prosecutors say Andrea Sneiderman conspired with her former boss to get her husband out of the way and cash in on his $2 million life insurance policy. Will convicted killer Hemy Neuman take the stand to testify against his purported ex-lover? We`re taking your calls.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

ANDREA SNEIDERMAN, ON TRIAL FOR HUSBAND`S MURDER: There was no affair. Who kills someone else`s husband?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That dead man`s wife has just been locked up behind bars.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: How many times did you call Rusty?

SNEIDERMAN: Call Rusty?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Rusty.

SNEIDERMAN: Zero times.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Why didn`t you call Rusty?

SNEIDERMAN: Because they just told me something happened to Rusty. What are the chances he`s going to be answering his cell phone?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Hemy Neuman was as good a man as ever walked on the face of the earth until he met and became involved with Andrea Sneiderman.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Cops say the killer had been having a secret extramarital affair with Andrea.

SNEIDERMAN: It was unfathomable and unbelievable that it could be him. Someone that proposed to care about me.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You were there, you were there from the beginning. Am I wrong about you being there?

HEMY NEUMAN, CONVICTED OF MURDER: I did not pull the trigger on the gun that killed Rusty Sneiderman.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tonight, a courtroom battle erupts over whether this woman, the one you see right there, should be allowed back on the street. She is accused of murdering her own husband. And prosecutors say she has a history of intimidating witnesses and that she`ll do it again, the same way she did during her purported lover`s murder trial.

Andrea Sneiderman, charged with the unthinkable: orchestrating and conspiring and plotting to have her own husband, the father of her children, gunned down in front of a day care as her husband was dropping off their child. Unbelievable. Why? Cops say she was having an affair with her boss. Witnesses say they saw, well, the two of them bumping and grinding. She denied the affair. But she did cash in her husband`s $2 million life insurance policy right after he was gunned down. The judge said today she will get bail, but it will cost her. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I`m going to set bond for Mrs. Sneiderman in the amount of $500,000. $250,000 will be in cash. The other $250,000 can be either cash or property. She can have no contact, either direct or indirect, with any potential witness in this particular case.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Even though she was granted bail, the judge was clearly concerned that she could be tampering with witnesses again. Do you think she should be let out of jail?

Give me a holler, 1-877-JVM-SAYS, that`s 1-877-586-7297.

Straight out to reporter Craig Lucy in Atlanta; Craig, you`re right outside the jail where Andrea might be leaving any minute now. Well, what have you heard? Will she be getting out? And if she does, what are the restrictions that are going to be on her?

CRAIG LUCY, REPORTER: Well, I can tell you I just spoke with a sheriff here in Dekalb County and he told me about five minutes ago she will not be getting out of jail here tonight because the judge in this case has not received the bonding paperwork. He needs to sign that. And after he does it will still be a very long bonding process.

The Dekalb County spokesman told us he doesn`t know once the judge has that paperwork how long it will take because it depends on a number of factors. How many inmates are lined up to get out of jail before Andrea Sneiderman? It also depends on the bonding company that she uses. And she also needs to be outfitted with a GPS ankle monitor. And depending on which company is in charge of that, that could take hours.

I`ve covered the Casey Anthony case and when we were waiting outside the Orange County jail, it did take them about five hours to outfit her with one of those GPS ankle monitoring bracelets. So tomorrow we know that if she does post bail, she will be walking out of the Dekalb County jail here.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But wait a second, it`s a lot of money. How much exactly? And where is she going to get that money? Do you have any idea?

LUCY: Yes. As we just heard this is a $500,000 bond. And she has to put up $250,000 of that in cash. And we did a report just a couple of weeks ago that shows she does have more than that in her bank account. So she`s very capable of posting this $250,000 in cash.

And then the rest as you heard the judge say can be in property. Her parents are very well off. They have different properties. And we were there exclusively, got some video of her when she was at the lake house when federal authorities and local authorities went to her home and took her out in handcuffs.

And when they did that there was not much emotion that she showed. She just had one arm behind her back. She was in cuffs. But today we saw a variety of emotions. She was excited. She was definitely excited when she received that bond, this $500,000 bond from the judge because today we didn`t know whether or not the judge was going to grant her that because the prosecution all along has been saying that she is a flight risk.

And now more than ever she has an incentive to be a flight risk because she`s facing these very serious charges of murder and malice murder along with perjury.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Absolutely.

Now, another reason the cops didn`t want Andrea Sneiderman back on the street is because she has a history of intimidating witnesses. Remember, she`s going to be going on trial for murder. During the last trial, the trial of her purported lover, she was banned from the courthouse.

You might remember this, this bizarre hug Andrea gave one of the witnesses as she left the witness stand. After this embrace, well, it wasn`t so friendly. Andrea allegedly threatened the same witness -- a former friend of hers -- who testified against her. The lawyer for that witness testified today against her being released. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JAY ABT, ATTORNEY FOR SHAYNA CITRON: Andrea was waving her finger. And, to me, as you know someone witnessing and I perceived it to be very threatening. "We`re no longer friends. Our friendship is over. I understand why you did what you had to do, but now you`re going to have to live with what I`m going to do."

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Basically that guy does not want Andrea Sneiderman out because he feels his client who testified against her, well, is nervous, Joey Jackson.

JOEY JACKSON, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Listen, it`s a big development though that she`s even given bail. Why? Most clients who are facing murder charges are on remand Jane, that means they`re not going anywhere pending the resolution of their case.

Now, I`ll tell you this. In the event she tries to intimidate a witness, approach a witness, walk outside of a different geographical area, or flee the jurisdiction, that judge is going to have her back inside in a heartbeat.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And ding, ding, ding, her ankle bracelet will go off, off, off.

JACKSON: Oh, yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: One thing that`s immediately noticeable, is how -- look at this, Andrea Sneiderman`s appearance has changed since she was last in court. Take a look at the difference when she testified. We`re going to show it to you in a second. Her hair was down, right? She looks kind of like she`s going to go to a rock concert or something. All right.

Now, take a look at her today in court. She`s got her hair behind her -- tied behind her back. We`re going to show you that in a second. Not him. No, we`re going to show you her with her hair tied behind her. She looked very different. That`s her mug shot. But we`re going to actually show you her today in court.

And you know what it reminds me, as we`re getting ready, it reminds me of the Casey Anthony case. And really, Levi Page, remember Casey Anthony went through a whole complete transformation. There is Andrea Sneiderman today with the hair back in a bun and looking very prim and proper. What do you make of it, Levi Page? A makeover?

LEVI PAGE, CRIME BLOGGER: Well, you know Jane, we did see it in the Casey Anthony case; Casey Anthony at bars bumping and grinding with the other people in the bars while her daughter was missing. Then she showed up to court for us like a librarian. And that could be the same thing that we`re seeing here with Andrea Sneiderman.

And I think that the prosecution has a pretty strong case against her. I was surprised by the judge`s ruling because that woman that she had made a veiled threat to outside the courthouse according to that woman`s attorney who testified today, that woman had contradicted what Andrea had said. Andrea said that she did not know her husband was shot until she went to the Atlanta Medical Center to see his dead body. And that woman contradicted that and said I called you before you got there and told you your husband was shot. So if you listen to these witnesses, this attorney; this woman`s very conniving, very manipulative and I`m surprised by the judge`s ruling today.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: It is a shocker. And obviously some defense team did a study somewhere that showed that defendants have a better chance if their hair is back in a bun. That`s the conclusion I`ve reached. We`ll have to see.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2012, 03:25:16 PM »

The bond hearing was very interesting.  AS's attys have their work cut out for them getting her off.

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.