April 19, 2024, 05:59:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey You!  (Read 17429 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2006, 03:48:49 PM »

When I fail to take a breath, no one here will even notice.  I will just fade away……..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2006, 03:53:42 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
When I fail to take a breath, no one here will even notice.  I will just fade away……..

Pfffftttt!!!!!

You know better than that!

I'll be beating down your door trying to find out why you aren't working on a book with me. Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2006, 04:02:44 PM »

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2006, 04:11:00 PM »

IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h122/EasyWriter/EasyOneHN.jpg[/IMG]
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2006, 04:13:13 PM »

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2006, 04:21:22 PM »

My Aunt is 88 years old and had a heart attack 10 years ago.

3/4 of her heart is dead and not only is she still living, she cooks, and lives a full life.  Of course at a slower pace.

Easy, you need to see  a different Dr.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2006, 04:36:57 PM »

Easy ~ I realize you've had a heart attack ~ I'm just wondering if *some* of this is related to anxiety ~

Please think about that, and as others have said.....talk with another (different) doctor......
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2006, 04:39:34 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
My Aunt is 88 years old and had a heart attack 10 years ago.

3/4 of her heart is dead and not only is she still living, she cooks, and lives a full life.  Of course at a slower pace.

Easy, you need to see  a different Dr.

Gray smoke lingered overhead and drifted out the window.  Music played on the turn-table.  He took her in his arms and they twirled.  Morrow came and left a song only she could hear.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2006, 05:05:34 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Easy ~ I realize you've had a heart attack ~ I'm just wondering if *some* of this is related to anxiety ~

Please think about that, and as others have said.....talk with another (different) doctor......

My father dropped dead at 34.  My grandfather dropped dead at 41.    I made it to 50 before I had a heart attack.  And, It was a BIG one!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2006, 05:32:17 PM »

My life has fallen apart and the things I cherish have drifted away.  My temper went out of control and I hurt the only person I love.  Now, I want to give up and let it go.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2006, 05:47:38 PM »

My life has fallen apart and the things I cherish have drifted away.  My temper went out of control and I hurt the only person I love.  Now, I want to give up and let it go.

What about your 2 older sons?  Do you see/visit with them often?  And, where is the youngest now?  
You certainly don't have to answer ~ guess it's the teacher/counselor in me ~
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2006, 06:18:06 PM »

My life fell apart too almost 6 years ago, on Sept. 11, 2000.

I almost "let go" as you say...

I hung on, got help and just kept thinking next year will be better...next year at this time things will be ok.

I woke up on Sept. 11, 2001 feeling so wonderful because a year had passed since I had gotten hit with a big depression, and I was so grateful to be alive and felt better and more whole then I had in a long long time.

Well we all know what happened on that day, the world as we knew it was changed forever.

And as tragic as 9/11/01 was, I was still thanking God for giving me my life back, though saddened that others were taken away ...

Everybody hurts....

Sometimes....(REM)

But hold on....

So you hold on too.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2006, 08:15:55 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

My father dropped dead at 34.  My grandfather dropped dead at 41.    I made it to 50 before I had a heart attack.  And, It was a BIG one!

Easy....LIFE is the most precious gift God gave us....how dare you want to give up on it!  Your heart attack happened....but you LIVED!!!  You found SM and a lot of friends here....you have contributed much to SM, to finding Justice for Natalee, to giving her parents the peace of knowing the truth,,,, and to the people here who have given so much of our lives this past year and a half......

Life has not been easy for you......but it has not been easy for many of us....and we all have to find a way to move forward....and so do you..you have a lot of caring, compassionate people here.....talk to us....but for goodness sake...NEVER GIVE UP...enjoy God's greatest gift for as long as you have it.  Remember there are family members of Monkeys....right here...right now...who would trade their situation for yours in a heartbeat.....so honor those people and their families by living the BEST you can for as long as you can....giving of the gifts God gave you and taking the outstretched hands of people who offer you their gift of friendship, compasssion, understanding and love....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2006, 08:43:57 PM »

I've spent the last decade putting my life back together. !0 years ago, I didn't care whether I lived or died.  I thought I was the scum of the earth, the lowest of the low.  I was at my lowest point ever, and my life felt like it was over too. I got help.  I reached out to God.  Of course there have been very rough waters since then.  In 2003 I was forced to retire (very young) b/c of medical issues.  But here I am a decade later, better than ever.  

Please, Easy, seek some help for yourself and your son.  Life is so worth living.  It's all in the attitude one carries.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2006, 10:08:26 PM »

I cried because I had no shoes and then I met a man who had no feet. . . .

When I get down in the dumps, I try to do something for someone less fortnate than I am and pay forward some of the good that has come my way in life.

My sister dropped dead at age 56 four years ago watching a Braves game and eating a salad of heart attack as did all four of my grandparents from sudden heart attacks.  

I, too, have CHF, and also lupus and rheumatoid arthritis so I understand the difficulties you face physically as I have them as well.  This heat is oppressive and unbearable at times in this regard as well.  If I expose myself to the UV rays, I get the vascular and topical rashes of the lupus as well as lose red blood cells, etc. Stay out too long and my urine will turn to blood.   But there are others on this list in worse shape than I am so if they can have a smile on their avatar, so can I and so can you.

None of us gets out of this alive so no use rushing things.  I think the Monkeys have been very tolerant, kind and tried to help in any way they can, Easy.  Sorry you don't see it that way.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2006, 07:22:28 AM »

Dear Easy,
      I always have to come on board to see how my Monkey friends are, especiall Easy.
      Am cheered by you Easy for you bounce back and so do I because you do.
      And then I don't feel so overwhelmed, lonely, depressed, and blah about life.
      Your cheer me up and so do some of the other Monkeys.
       I can remember Anna way back when I followed her and "DutchLady" over from RWV
       Wanted to share my only family with you..... this is all I have... Happy and Oreo the Cat. Happy has one blue eye and one brown eye (Austrialian Shepard mix) the blue eye turns brown at a certain time of the moon. I guess I should check the Farmers' Almanac to see in what phase this happens.
      Oreo is the thinnest cat I have ever had.... feed her well, but never gets big. Maybe I shouldn't have named her after a cookie.
How are you coming with your books from Jossey and the one you are writing?

Thanks, Love, God Bless,

Wish we lived closer. I love books... spent many good times when younger in Mobile Bay with close friends.

Bye

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2006, 12:03:13 PM »

Easy,

This statement makes me so sad. Don't you get it? We all love you here friend.

I think you need to talk to your DR. about a few things. They may not be able to restore your heart health but they should be able to help you some with your depression. Also it is possible they may give you oxygen to help you with your breathing.

I understand how hard it is for you to not be able to walk far because of being out of breath. I suffer from that as well. I am fortunate enough that I still recover fairly quickly. Although I am quite a bit older than you.

Is a heart transplant a possibility at all for you? Please do not give up. I will keep you in my prayers.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2006, 12:25:10 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Dear Easy,
      I always have to come on board to see how my Monkey friends are, especiall Easy.
      Am cheered by you Easy for you bounce back and so do I because you do.
      And then I don't feel so overwhelmed, lonely, depressed, and blah about life.
      Your cheer me up and so do some of the other Monkeys.
       I can remember Anna way back when I followed her and "DutchLady" over from RWV
       Wanted to share my only family with you..... this is all I have... Happy and Oreo the Cat. Happy has one blue eye and one brown eye (Austrialian Shepard mix) the blue eye turns brown at a certain time of the moon. I guess I should check the Farmers' Almanac to see in what phase this happens.
      Oreo is the thinnest cat I have ever had.... feed her well, but never gets big. Maybe I shouldn't have named her after a cookie.
How are you coming with your books from Jossey and the one you are writing?

Thanks, Love, God Bless,

Wish we lived closer. I love books... spent many good times when younger in Mobile Bay with close friends.

Bye

IBE

IBE, that picture sure put a smile on my face.  Thanks for sharing.

BTW, could you start calling me cookie, I need to drop some weight.  TIA.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2006, 12:26:32 PM »

PS  Easy, those who have friends have wealth beyone measure.  

Looks like you are pretty wealthy.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2006, 11:51:45 PM »

HEY YOU
by Roger Waters (Pink Floyd)

Hey you, out there in the cold
Getting lonely, getting old
Can you feel me?
Hey you, standing in the aisles
With itchy feet and fading smiles
Can you feel me?
Hey you, dont help them to bury the light
Dont give in without a fight.

Hey you, out there on your own
Sitting naked by the phone
Would you touch me?
Hey you, with you ear against the wall
Waiting for someone to call out
Would you touch me?
Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?
Open your heart, I'm coming home.

But it was only fantasy.
The wall was too high,
As you can see.
No matter how he tried,
He could not break free.
And the worms ate into his brain.

Hey you, standing in the road
Always doing what youre told,
Can you help me?
Hey you, out there beyond the wall,
Breaking bottles in the hall,
Can you help me?
Hey you, dont tell me theres no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall.

[click of tv being turned on]
Well, only got an hour of daylight left. better get started
Isnt it unsafe to travel at night?
Itll be a lot less safe to stay here. youre fathers gunna pick up our trail before long
Can loca ride?
Yeah, I can ride... magaret, time to go! maigret, thank you for everything
Goodbye chenga
Goodbye miss ...
Ill be back

With love, Louise (Pink Floyd Fan)

PS: Thank you for communicating with us. It's a "win-win."

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.