March 28, 2024, 11:41:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Randy Travis Arrested for DWI  (Read 203129 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2012, 05:19:59 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

Flutter,

I do not find anything on the TRO. 

What I did find was a brand new spanking, razzle-dazzle CAR, on the sons FB.

I would love to post the photo, (as a matter of conscience, I can't) of this jazzy car.

The son, posted, "his Baby"Smile

I am wondering, if RT and RB solved their crisi$?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2012, 01:32:53 PM »

http://blogs.windsorstar.com/2012/09/07/randy-travis-review/

Randy Travis at Caesars Windsor:
“If it looks like I’m in pain — it’s because I am.”

September 7, 2012. 11:45 pm

Country singer Randy Travis graces an advertising marquee outside Caesars Windsor on Sept. 7, 2012. Press photographers weren't allowed into the show. (Jason Kryk / The Windsor Star)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2012, 01:42:49 PM »

Randy Travis at Caesars Windsor:
 “If it looks like I’m in pain — it’s because I am.

”September 7, 2012. 11:45 pm

It’s hard being Randy Travis these days.

When the 53-year-old country star stumbled over a word while bantering on the Colosseum stage at Caesars Windsor on Friday night, he apologetically told his audience: “I’ve had five concussions, so you’ll have to forgive me when I do stuff like that.”

“I also have two broken ribs, so if it looks like I’m in pain — it’s because I am :

::snipping2::

A jumbo screen at Caesars Windsor shows Randy Travis in performance on Sept. 7, 2012. (Dalson Chen / The Windsor Star)

A jumbo screen at Caesars Windsor shows Randy Travis in performance on Sept. 7, 2012. (Dalson Chen / The Windsor Star)

http://www.windsorstar.com/index.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2012, 01:49:21 PM »

ME: He looks hot  Monkey Devil!

A jumbo screen at Caesars Windsor shows Randy Travis in performance on Sept. 7, 2012. (Dalson Chen / The Windsor Star

Even the venue got in on the love. As if in pity for the crooner’s recent controversies, Caesars Windsor took an unusual step and denied press passes for the show.

http://blogs.windsorstar.com/2012/09/07/randy-travis-review/

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2012, 02:49:01 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Flutter,

I would love to post the photo, (as a matter of conscience, I can't) of this jazzy car.

https://www.facebook.com/mary.beougher.3

... long route to RB car

I am so careful because the son is minor. It does not seem to bother MB, or his family.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2012, 04:38:48 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Flutter,

... long route to RB car

I am so careful because the son is minor. It does not seem to bother MB, or his family.

Yes, nice wheels for a 17 year old.  What is he going to expect when he turns 18?  In the comments he says dad sold the "beamer" so I guess this is the replacement.  Don't know who's dime was used to pay for it, but I guess that isn't important.  I am not much of a sports car aficionado, so I can't tell what make or model the car is, but he says its fast, so I guess that is all the is we need to know.   

Poor RT does look "hot" in that picture, but not in a good way.  I think he needs to invest in some Grecian Formula or change the picture of the marquee. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2012, 05:49:43 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Flutter,

... long route to RB car

Yes, nice wheels for a 17 year old.  What is he going to expect when he turns 18?  In the comments he says dad sold the "beamer" so I guess this is the replacement.  Don't know who's dime was used to pay for it, but I guess that isn't important.  I am not much of a sports car aficionado, so I can't tell what make or model the car is, but he says its fast, so I guess that is all the is we need to know.   

Poor RT does look "hot" in that picture, but not in a good way.  I think he needs to invest in some Grecian Formula or change the picture of the marquee. 

He has a good pilot light 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2012, 06:10:27 PM »

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VDLN-JL8

Flutter Smile

Your writing skills are lovely and your grammar is excellent.

We have a problem    neither of us can do math!

He is 16 years old.  He just turned 16 years old (last month) if family search, is correct

I did know that was a sports car:)  I remember sports cars as little, such as a Triumph and
or a Stingray Corvette.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2012, 06:29:19 PM »

Flutter Smile

Your writing skills are lovely and your grammar is excellent.

We have a problem    neither of us can do math!

He is 16 years old.  He just turned 16 years old (last month) if family search, is correct

I did know that was a sports car:)  I remember sports cars as little, such as a Triumph and
or a Stingray Corvette.

Guilty as charged!  I tell my kids that I majored in English, not math, for a reason.     I assume RB's little ride is considered a "sports car."  If it isn't a truck or an SUV, I wouldn't be able to identify it with the owner's manual in my lap.  It sure is shiny, though. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2012, 06:29:43 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Flutter,

Do you have any thoughts, why RT did not want the Press allowed into his concert? 

Could this is a "thought"?

I believe he performed in Canada. Does that make a difference? 
Perhaps, he had some Verk done on his mug?  His face looks different...IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2012, 06:36:45 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Flutter,

Do you have any thoughts, why RT did not want the Press allowed into his concert? 

Could this is a "thought"?m

If he did have "verk," he needs to ask for his money back.  In the picture from the jumbo tron, he has more wrinkles than a Chinese laundry could get out.  He actually, to me, looks a little bloated.  Compare the two pictures and I see much sharper, angular features on the Caesar's mug, along with much darker hair.  Steroids can make you bloat and he could be taking those to help with the rib injuries.  Or he could just be porking up a little more with his little honey bun.  Maybe MB is a great cook -- she has to bring some assets into the marriage, ya know!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2012, 06:49:30 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Flutter,

Could this is a "thought"?m

If he did have "verk," he needs to ask for his money back.  In the picture from the jumbo tron, he has more wrinkles than a Chinese laundry could get out.  He actually, to me, looks a little bloated.  Compare the two pictures and I see much sharper, angular features on the Caesar's mug, along with much darker hair.  Steroids can make you bloat and he could be taking those to help with the rib injuries.  Or he could just be porking up a little more with his little honey bun.  Maybe MB is a great cook -- she has to bring some assets into the marriage, ya know!

My Ribs hurt from laughing

Cadillac Sports Car, I believe.  Flutter, you are correct!

I never think big, always small.  I need to change my grammar and change my thinking.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2012, 06:55:41 PM »

Oh, my goodness.  Yes, he is almost a different person visually.

Honey Buns must have changed his hairstyle. 

I like his dried out hair style, it is better than the greasy kid look.

If she is cooking, maybe she should stop. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2012, 07:38:30 PM »

[/quote]

This does not look like RT, to me.  Yes, I came from 1960's, where's Paul? (Beatle), LOL!

Do you think it could be his Brother, standing in for him? 

Have you ever seen Ricky Traywick?  I have not. I wonder if he could double for him.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2012, 02:56:32 AM »

This does not look like RT, to me.  Yes, I came from 1960's, where's Paul? (Beatle), LOL!

Do you think it could be his Brother, standing in for him?  

Have you ever seen Ricky Traywick?  I have not. I wonder if he could double for him.

[/quote]j

Here's a link to his album on ITunes.  There is a definite resemblance, but even though Ricky is suppose to be older than Randy, this 2004 pic makes him look younger.  

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,3082473,00.html  One of these days, I am going to learn how to insert pics into my posts.    
Edit to fix quotes.  MB
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 07:46:55 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2012, 07:48:18 AM »

http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,3082473,00.html

Ricky Traywick - I'm Already There

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2012, 10:58:18 AM »

TY MB

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2012, 11:10:12 AM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Flutter,

I don't think he wanted to anymore "bad" press and especially if they weren't even having to pay their way in.  I think it was somewhat petty of him.  The press is going to attend if they think a story is to be had.  They will just have their corporation pay for it.  I certainly don't think the show was a sell out and RT revoked the press privileges just to make more seats for fans.  I also think press credentials give them more access backstage.  I am sure RT didn't want to get ambushed before or after the show with a  bunch of embarrassing questions about his recent escapades.  MB and family were probably backstage as well, and it may have been a way to keep them from being "harassed"  by any one who could procure a press pass.   

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2012, 01:16:11 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

Flutter,

I don't think he wanted to anymore "bad" press and especially if they weren't even having to pay their way in.  I think it was somewhat petty of him.  The press is going to attend if they think a story is to be had.  They will just have their corporation pay for it.  I certainly don't think the show was a sell out and RT revoked the press privileges just to make more seats for fans.  I also think press credentials give them more access backstage.  I am sure RT didn't want to get ambushed before or after the show with a  bunch of embarrassing questions about his recent escapades.  MB and family were probably backstage as well, and it may have been a way to keep them from being "harassed"  by any one who could procure a press pass.   

Thank-you, Flutter, you also major in common sense!

Will you, please, suggest a book or web-site for grammar?  I lost my way, sniff, sniff.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2012, 01:22:23 PM »

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=FOZYAAAAIBAJ&sjid=fs4MAAAAIBAJ&pg=1631,6950032&dq=ricky+traywick&hl=en

May 23,1998
Randy's Mom died when she was 61 from a heart attack. May explain why he is having as much fun as he can.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=ypzvKOdbExQC&dat=19980523&printsec=frontpage&hl=en

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.