April 19, 2024, 07:37:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumor of Breaking News  (Read 446725 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: June 14, 2005, 03:44:34 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "Kipster"
>>Apparently, Dutch Boy is fingering the brothers and the brothers are fingering Dutch Boy

Ya, but this said both guards were with Joran in fingering the bros.

Wow, that's a lot of fingering!  But nothing like when the get to prison.

I've heard so much conflicting information, but someone reported Deepak fingering Jaron.

SOOOO MUCH FINGERINGING BUT WHO IS GONNA REALLY GET 2BFU<KED

IT IS JORAN , and all accessories after the fact.....

peace to all
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1781 on: June 14, 2005, 03:45:03 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective
Wow, that's a lot of fingering!  But nothing like when the get to prison.[/quote

You made me spew my coffee that time (another bad habit).

Wouldn't it be great if they all had to serve prison terms in Alabama?

Oh man.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1782 on: June 14, 2005, 03:46:09 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Itawamba, don't you have to be signed up to get that? I can't get it and I have visited the site 2 or 3 times and tried various tricks to see what's posted there. I can get to the "Comments" about the pictures and though I am not fluent in Papiamento LOL, I get the drift. I've heard plenty of Spanish "scatalogical" terms before. He ain't got too many fans.  Wink
The general consensus is that the next "conquest" involving Joran will make him the object and not the subject of inappropriate male sexual contact... in some Aruban dungeon.

Sorry, I'm trying to back-read and catch up here, but not succeeding.  I don't know which site you mean--Joran's WAW phone blog?  I'm not signed up for anything, so it's open to the public to read--I could've even posted in that little phone section, but chose not to.  (I would if I could write Papiamento, for sure!)

Oh, I know--did you click the "blog" tab up at the top of the page?  That's where a lot of it is.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1783 on: June 14, 2005, 03:46:55 AM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective
Wow, that's a lot of fingering!  But nothing like when they get to prison.[/quote

You made me spew my coffee that time (another bad habit).

Wouldn't it be great if they all had to serve prison terms in Alabama?

Oh man.

That would be sweet justice!!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: June 14, 2005, 03:47:58 AM »

Quote from: "---"
I have no idea what her flip flops were like... but unfortunately, I don't think it would help anyway... we all pretty much wear the same kind of stuff and many of us left flip flops down there.  I also don't think she was able to wear a bra with that shirt, it was a tie-top.  And I definitely would have no idea what undies she had on!

I think what this guy is getting at is that in any physical confrontation or really any out-of-the-way activity like a swim etc. it is highly probable that flip flops would not have stayed on her feet and would be left as evidence somewhere to be found. More readliy than other clothing.

The picture that has been posted with the light blue and green striped top and jean skirt is supposed to be accurate as the appearance the night she went missing. Maybe --- knows about that. If so those shoes are visible but you can't tell much about them.

But down there a stray flip-flop could have belonged to ANYONE.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1785 on: June 14, 2005, 03:49:27 AM »

I have no idea what her flip flops were like... but unfortunately, I don't think it would help anyway... we all pretty much wear the same kind of stuff and many of us left flip flops down there.  I also don't think she was able to wear a bra with that shirt, it was a tie-top.  And I definitely would have no idea what undies she had on!

I think what this guy is getting at is that in any physical confrontation or really any out-of-the-way activity like a swim etc. it is highly probable that flip flops would not have stayed on her feet and would be left as evidence somewhere to be found. More readliy than other clothing.

The picture that has been posted with the light blue and green striped top and jean skirt is supposed to be accurate as the appearance the night she went missing. Maybe --- knows about that. If so those shoes are visible but you can't tell much about them.

Yes. I would imagine the beaches of Aruba are pretty much littered with flip-flops.
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1786 on: June 14, 2005, 03:50:46 AM »

Just checked Dan's site - no updates.  That's it for me tonight.
Goodnight, all.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1787 on: June 14, 2005, 03:50:47 AM »

>>I didn't see the story but I'm sure it's still part of the archive at CNN. Look at little deeper and I bet you'll find it. They usually don't erase a story...

Who knows with this one! Searched Google News.

Nancy Drew has inspired Kipster Hardy Boy...sleuthing...

Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: June 14, 2005, 03:51:22 AM »

night, rose.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1789 on: June 14, 2005, 03:52:11 AM »

sb.. yeah that's what she was wearing that night... I really don't think the shoes thing would help at all... one of my friends realized today that she had picked up someone else's flip flops thinking they were hers b/c she had lost a pair, but now we think she might have accidently stole them from the passed out guy at the pool who followed us back to the hotel! Whoops!  Seriously though, we all lost so much stuff down there, any flip flops, even if they had the freakin' spartan crest on them could have belonged to anyone, not just Nat.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: June 14, 2005, 03:52:41 AM »

Kipster:

I didn't see the story but I'm sure it's still part of the archive at CNN.  Look at little deeper and I bet you'll find it.  They usually don't erase a story...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: June 14, 2005, 03:53:42 AM »

Yes. I would imagine the beaches of Aruba are pretty much littered with flip-flops.

now Im fingering  shht
I mean flip flopping in bed.... is it 4 am and juvenal r u really having cofee????

I'm gone to see what the undersides of my eyelids have to say.
sweet dreams

nite nite all

peace to all
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: June 14, 2005, 03:54:37 AM »

haha! Night night! Sweet dreams!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: June 14, 2005, 03:55:19 AM »

Does anyone read planethuff? I thought it interesting and I hadn't seen it posted here before...at least I think. From a friend of Joran's (she's also on his brother's tickle.com site)

So I get this, from a girl named Arina:

To: darkside_steve@yahoo.com
Subject: Friend Of Joran
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 16:22:02 -0400

Hi,

I'm Arina.I go to the International School of Aruba and Joran is my friend.I would like to say that I am ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED by this quote in one of the articles that you posted:

"He probably, as has been reported, struck up a flirtation with her. I doubt Natalee had the kind of radar for a young dog like him that girls from more urban, cosmopolitan backgrounds might possess. He probably, as has been reported, struck up a flirtation with her. I doubt Natalee had the kind of radar for a young dog like him that girls from more urban, cosmopolitan backgrounds might possess."

This is under your article "The Vanishing of Natalee Holloway..Something Bad." How dare you call him a young dog?! I know the Van Der Sloot family personally and he is so much different from what the media is making him seem. SO MANY CASES OF KIDNAP OCCUR IN THE US EVERYDAY BUT I DONT SEE YOU AMERICANS MAKING A BIG DEAL OF THAT! You Americans are bloody ignorant and self-absorbed in your superficial country. Get your facts right before you post these articles asshole!

My family owns a media business in Aruba and I get full coverage on this case and half the information you post is inncaccurate! TAKE THAT QUOTE OFF THAT STATES THAT JORAN IS A DOG or Post a personal apology for what you said! You don't know Joran so stop acting like you bloody do! Bloody Americans....So ignorant and Dumb...f*** OFF!
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: June 14, 2005, 03:56:03 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

now Im fingering  shht
I mean flip flopping in bed.... is it 4 am and juvenal r u really having cofee????

I'm gone to see what the undersides of my eyelids have to say.
sweet dreams

nite nite all

Yes, unfortunately, that is how low my addiction to caffeine has brought me.

Seriously, I'm actually working (off and on) on my master's thesis. Supposed to be, anyway.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: June 14, 2005, 03:57:25 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Does anyone read planethuff? I thought it interesting and I hadn't seen it posted here before...at least I think. From a friend of Joran's (she's also on his brother's tickle.com site)

Hi,

I'm Arina.I go to the International School of Aruba and Joran is my friend.I would like to say that I am ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED by this quote in one of the articles that you posted:

"He probably, as has been reported, struck up a flirtation with her. I doubt Natalee had the kind of radar for a young dog like him that girls from more urban, cosmopolitan backgrounds might possess. He probably, as has been reported, struck up a flirtation with her. I doubt Natalee had the kind of radar for a young dog like him that girls from more urban, cosmopolitan backgrounds might possess."

This is under your article "The Vanishing of Natalee Holloway..Something Bad." How dare you call him a young dog?! I know the Van Der Sloot family personally and he is so much different from what the media is making him seem. SO MANY CASES OF KIDNAP OCCUR IN THE US EVERYDAY BUT I DONT SEE YOU AMERICANS MAKING A BIG DEAL OF THAT! You Americans are bloody ignorant and self-absorbed in your superficial country. Get your facts right before you post these articles asshole!

My family owns a media business in Aruba and I get full coverage on this case and half the information you post is inncaccurate! TAKE THAT QUOTE OFF THAT STATES THAT JORAN IS A DOG or Post a personal apology for what you said! You don't know Joran so stop acting like you bloody do! Bloody Americans....So ignorant and Dumb...f*** OFF!

I put all ignore buttons on so we can get some shut eye

?You too former dep

peace to all
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: June 14, 2005, 04:02:34 AM »

Wow! It's 3am! I gotta get up in 5 hours! I guess I'll talk to yall later, cuz if I don't at least try to get some sleep, it's likely I'll pull another all-nighter.... and those just arent good for anyone! haha
Night yall!
God Bless!
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1797 on: June 14, 2005, 04:02:43 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

Hi,

[Stuff deleted here about fingering, etc.]

Well, he does call himself a "pimp" on his own website...

And yeah, she's right that kidnappings happen one in awhile in the US.  Of course, we have 280,000,000 people and they have 90,000.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1798 on: June 14, 2005, 04:03:51 AM »

Good night, Dash!!  Sweet dreams!!  Pray for good news!!
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1799 on: June 14, 2005, 04:05:14 AM »

Cali-girl, I don't know what to think of that at all.

It makes me grateful for folks like Arubagirl and NativeLingo, because they seem willing to take Americans as individuals, instead of buying in to the whole "Americans suck" craze that's going on.

I get tired of hearing about how stupid or ignorant or pushy Americans are every time an individual who happens to be an American says something dumb.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.