April 26, 2024, 10:41:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Over One Million GE Dishwashers Recalled For Fire Hazard  (Read 1863 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 10, 2012, 02:37:47 PM »

http://www.geappliances.com/products/recall/
Product Recall Information
GE Dishwashers - August 9, 2012 Recall

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and the General Electric Company (GE) have announced a voluntary recall of 1.3 million Hotpoint®, GE® and GE Profile™, GE Eterna™ and GE Adora™ plastic tub dishwashers, manufactured between March 2006 through July 2006, and November 2006 through April 2008. These dishwashers are plastic tub dishwashers with front controls. They were sold in black, white, bisque, stainless steel and CleanSteel™ exterior colors and finishes. You can submit your model and serial number below or call the GE Hotline to determine if your dishwasher is included in the recall. (There's a place in the article at above link you can do this)
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 03:04:35 PM »

I have one gezzz

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 04:02:55 PM »

I have one gezzz

I'm sorry to hear that Blonde.  I hope you'll take action and get it taken care of ASAP.  There's over a million dishwashers involved in the recall.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.