March 28, 2024, 06:39:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories  (Read 7801 times)
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« on: June 13, 2005, 06:17:47 PM »

A thread just for all of the theories we have about what happened to Natalie.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
Bill
Scared Monkey

---
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 06:39:27 PM »

---
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 06:52:06 PM »

I've been sick (flu?) since last week, so while in bed rest have surfed for stuff to do with my time (thank you wireless internet!!!). I somehow stumbled onto the news story of Natalee and her fate. I've since been engrossed with these and other websites and, in a significant way, feel heart broken at what has happenend.

I'm just some guy, not married, no kids, no GF, I don't know anyone involved, I probably never will... but somehow this story has a hold on my thoughts. I feel awful for her parents, just devastated for her Mom in particular. Her friends must be kicking themselves with self doubt and that 'wish to do one day over again' for a different outcome. The feeling of a void in your life over which you have no real power is truly a helpless feeling.

As far as a conspiracy theory, I'm not sure that's the case, or at least that's a pretty strong term. I tend to believe that there was some sort of confession last Friday night. The hasty retractions are probably a tactic on the part of the investigators to keep the investigation alive, because I believe they probably know, exactly, the events of May 30, with maybe a few gaps here and there, but can't conclusively prove anything, so they're working pretty hard to make sure they get iron-clad confessions that can be backed up with physical evidence or can be corraborated (sp?) by credible sources before going to trial with their theories.

The time frame is agonizing. I know that the desire to hear the truth revealed is very important, but in all honesty, as much as it hurts those involved, I'm sure they'd trade another 7-10 days of waiting for a conviction that can't be left to interpretation.

I'm certain in my heart the investigators and spokespeople for Aruba are men of integrity with the best interest of justice in mind. I have no reason to doubt their business ethics. I refuse to transfer the awful behavior/character traits of the worst men in American history to the current crop of men in Aruba. They will see that the case is brought to fruition.

In the meantime, all I can hope is for all the strength in the world to her parents, family, loved ones, friends and everyone else who feels robbed by her loss. I am hopeful for the best outcome; I am preparing for the worst outcome.

Sadly,

A guy not from here...
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 08:10:03 PM »

This is not a theory, but an observation.

There are so many mysteries and bizarre circumstances surrounding this case that it is hard to believe that it is simply a matter of date rape, or date rage, gone bad.

A listing of the unexplained factors in this case would take all night, but I will throw these out:

1. The initial "take" on events that a kidnapping may have been involved

2. The immediate and extensive involvement of Rep. Spencer Bachus and the FBI, and the Bachus comments about "disturbing" factors in the case

3. The confusion about the security guards and their involvement with the Mountain Brook group... and did Natalee ever deal with them? Other Aruba visitors RECOGNIZED these guys as they were being hauled off on TV.

4. The Internet factor... has there been any check of Joran's ISP logs (or for that matter Natalee's) with regards to whether he may have communicated w/ her before the trip and have been actually expecting her, and a large group of HS grads that week? He engaged in this kind of thing before in trying to "pick up" tourist girls.

5. Joran's drug connections/ the Kalpoe boys' drug connections, and any more details about their backgrounds other than Joran's web pages

6. The lack of ANY discussion whatsoever related to Natalee's comments to friends about the nature of her relationship w/ Joran. She HAD to have discussed him with others if there was anything other than a passing  acquaintance forged that week. This is ABC, Rule One FACT with teenage/dating matters.

7. The complete absence of the FATHER from the scene, also the questions about boats/ yachts/ availability of rental cars to Joran and the Kalpoes. In other words, what resources did they have?

8. Forensic evidence regarding the car... was there blood or other bodily fluids in the seats, front, rear, etc. or in the trunk? Also what about mileage, etc, and the type of evidence such as beach sand or tire tracks.

9. Who was driving the car (If Joran could commit a rape or murder, he would have ZERO scruples whatsoever about driving a car underage w/o a license) and the near-total agreement of the MB teens that Joran drove.

10. The geography/layout of the island and its effect on the timeframe. A map I saw indicated that the beach concert/Carlos 'n Charlies were at the SE end of the island, the California beach/lighthouse at the extreme opposite end, the Holiday Inn in the middle, and the house of Jorans family across the width of Aruba near the north coast. A LOT of traveling back and forth had to have happened that night... any witnesses?

11. What about anecdotes from Arubans since the disappearance that they have seen Natalee riding in cars with other teens etc? Or the "rumor" that her ATM card has been used since? (Her cellphone undoubtedly did not work in the Caribbean, that is common for US providers)

12. The discrepancies in the stories of the 3 boys, and their demeanor.  I will post elsewhere about all that. There's a LOT of mystery there.

13. I have been struck through all this by the sense the family has that she IS alive and WILL be found... as if there are details we don't know. Not just the normal "wishful thinking" of not wanting to let hope go, but denials about "They are not going out there to find a body" etc.

All this is just a beginning. I believe this will turn out to be a VERY deep and involved story... especially if Natalee never turns up.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 02:55:03 AM »

Quote from: "Anonymous"
I've been sick (flu?) since last week, so while in bed rest have surfed for stuff to do with my time (thank you wireless internet!!!). I somehow stumbled onto the news story of Natalee and her fate. I've since been engrossed with these and other websites and, in a significant way, feel heart broken at what has happenend.

I'm just some guy, not married, no kids, no GF, I don't know anyone involved, I probably never will... but somehow this story has a hold on my thoughts. I feel awful for her parents, just devastated for her Mom in particular. Her friends must be kicking themselves with self doubt and that 'wish to do one day over again' for a different outcome. The feeling of a void in your life over which you have no real power is truly a helpless feeling.

As far as a conspiracy theory, I'm not sure that's the case, or at least that's a pretty strong term. I tend to believe that there was some sort of confession last Friday night. The hasty retractions are probably a tactic on the part of the investigators to keep the investigation alive, because I believe they probably know, exactly, the events of May 30, with maybe a few gaps here and there, but can't conclusively prove anything, so they're working pretty hard to make sure they get iron-clad confessions that can be backed up with physical evidence or can be corraborated (sp?) by credible sources before going to trial with their theories.

The time frame is agonizing. I know that the desire to hear the truth revealed is very important, but in all honesty, as much as it hurts those involved, I'm sure they'd trade another 7-10 days of waiting for a conviction that can't be left to interpretation.

I'm certain in my heart the investigators and spokespeople for Aruba are men of integrity with the best interest of justice in mind. I have no reason to doubt their business ethics. I refuse to transfer the awful behavior/character traits of the worst men in American history to the current crop of men in Aruba. They will see that the case is brought to fruition.

In the meantime, all I can hope is for all the strength in the world to her parents, family, loved ones, friends and everyone else who feels robbed by her loss. I am hopeful for the best outcome; I am preparing for the worst outcome.

Sadly,

A guy not from here...

Very well said.  While I agree 100% with all your words, I could never put it any better.  Get well soon!

God Bless Our Natalee!
moek2000
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 07:26:41 AM »

I've looked at 20 different sources for this case and I think it's very simple.

1. One of the boy's as quoted earlier, "Something bad happened to her," so i suspect she probably had alcohol poisoning and the boys dumped her body b/c they didn't want to get in trouble.

2. The police officer (Dompig) said that one of the boys said that "somethin bad happened to her," and then he supposedly took them (Police) to the site of her body/ "disappearance."  But they later retracted that statement.  Because, i think the Dutch govt. is trying to protect Joran Van Der Sloot (Main suspect) b/c he is the son of a very high ranking judicial figure.  Why else would someone say something like that and then later retract the statement????

(Sorta reminds me of the Quran abuse story recently at Guantamo Bay, how newsweek published the story of Qurans being abused which led to uprisings in Afghanistan, then they retracted the statement saying it was false... A week or two later, it really turned out to be true).

Just remember, Aruba is not the USA; corruption does exist...
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 04:51:20 PM »

is this site back up and running, i lost contact with all those i spent most the day with?

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 05:16:02 PM »

Alabama Mom...

if you see this, most have migrated over to the TA site at:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-o100-k171922-i9659-Off_topic_chatter.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-o100-k171922-i9659-Off_topic_chatter.html

There, that's clickable...should be anyway
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 05:16:27 PM »

Alabama Mom...

if you see this, most have migrated over to the TA site at:

There, that's clickable...should be anyway
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2005, 02:26:29 PM »

at one piont they said that
natalee didn't want to get out of the car

I'm going on the theory that there is 90% truth to every lie

she didn't want to get out of the car because they didn't take her to her hotel..

that's where she was told she would be taken when they left carlos and charlies

so the guard did say that the suriname brothers were driving
and they 'dropped off' Natalee close to the Marriot..
now the suriname brother didn't know who the guard was when in jail
so how far could joran and natalee have gone on foot..?

or did they come back and pick them up after 'something happened'
where does the going to the beach fit in..?
is this a made up story..?
then they said the lighthouse
did they go there after..? doesn't make sense that they would go there that late..
joran is big at 17yr did he intimadate his friends..to lie..?
but the brothers would have banned together to fight him if it came to it
she wouldn't have willingly taken something jaron gave her like a drug
he may have slipped it in her drink at c & c's
so that means he pre meditated to rape her..?

thats why he offered to drive her back..?

he may have felt the strain of her leaving on her last day
and in desparation did something..?
they(brothers) said they exchanged email addresses (jaron and natalee)
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2005, 06:44:38 PM »

I'd say check jorgan's and the brothers cell phone records

ok just saw the news that when they released the 3 suspects they were tailing them electronicaly hoping they would lead them to Natalee
so they obviously have a tag on their cellphones as well

hmm
I've been thinking the reason there's no blood
could it have been a suffucation/strangluation

god I'm hoping not

I soo want them to find her alive
I can remember when Elizabeth Smart went missing
all hope was lost until
7 months later she was found
brainwashed at the least
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.