April 27, 2024, 04:16:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just the FACTS  (Read 7217 times)
Bill
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2005, 08:52:34 AM »

---
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2005, 09:02:22 AM »

hey kip, got your message. i can see that you are doing a ok... awesome.. i have to say i think it s the brothers and joran is just an idiot that they may have used to help get girls.. i mean come on look at these two.. ever heard the term arranged marriage... it definately applies to these two...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2005, 09:11:28 AM »

so it's not just me?

The state of the condition insults my intuition
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2005, 05:28:28 PM »

More facts:

Natalee isn't in the pond, isn't on a beach, not in the lighthouse, not in the hotel under renovation, not in the HI or the Mariott.  In fact, as far as most easily accessable areas are concerned - she isn't in any of them as a nationwide search shows.

Conclusion:  She is either in a hidden/remote/innaccessable area or in the ocean.

Question:  How many remote/inaccessable areas are there on Aruba?
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2005, 08:07:22 AM »

Quote from: "deepthroat2"
Badboy - - this is totally new info to me.  Can you cite a source?

While I know nothing about what badboy wrote, I do know that the SG's were on a security tape in front of the hotel.
http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am07jun05.pdf

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2005, 12:14:42 PM »

Forget about the Marriott. That was the story of Deepak Kalmoe, as told to Mickey John. Under the Most Believable Scenario (MBS), Deepak and Satish were in on the crime. Otherwise, who would drive Joran home? So they were probably all in on the crime and the cover-up. So why would Deepak tell Mickey John the truth about anything?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2005, 12:16:59 PM »

Unfortunately, the probability of getting the Kalmoe brothers to crack is rapidly diminishing with each passing hour. By ratting on Joran, they might get off with a lesser sentence. But by stonewalling, they might get off scot free. Which is better? You tell me.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2005, 12:28:12 PM »

Here is a recap of the Most Believable Scenario (MBS). Joran van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalmoe fed Natalie Holloway a date rape drug just before she left Carlos and Charlie's. To her friends, she appeared sober, but within minutes she was incapacitated and was shoved into a car and told that she was being driven back to her hotel. She was driven to a remote location, far from the Marriott and far from the Holiday Inn, and raped by all 3. Under the MBS, the Kalmoe brothers were in on the crime, since there would be no other way for Joran to get a ride home and it was over 2 miles to his house. This also explains why all 3 lied about the two security guards. Sometime during the rape, something bad happened, and Natalie was killed. Her body was disposed of, perhaps with the help of others. Perhaps Joran's family. But she was not disposed of at the site where Deepak claimed he dropped off Joran. That was just a smoke screen. Now, 17 days have passed. Valuable forensic evidence has either been disposed of or degraded, and all 3 suspects are beginning to feel that they can "beat the rap," if they can just maintain a consistent story. It may be full of inconsistencies, but, at this point, the prosecution will have a hard time proving that a crime has been committed.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.