April 18, 2024, 12:38:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 'Stealin More Money'  (Read 1211 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 05, 2012, 08:24:05 AM »

Why can't Americans keep 99.99% of the money they earn?  Where are the supporters of working men and women?

Why does it always seem they want to enable able bodied who are lazy and greedy and living the all inclusive resort lifestyle on the backs of working people?

If you want someone to provide for all your needs, join a cult.  Is a cult a religion?  I don't think so.  No cult near you?  Start one.

Want a free ride through life?  Turn you live over to the cult and participate 100%.  Let the cult manage your labor and dole out your fair share.

Don't want to join a cult?  Want to manage your own affairs?  Make your own decisions?  Keep the fruit of your labor?  Great.  Don't join a cult.  Build it yourself.

Where is the message for keep the fruit of one's labor?  Making independent decisions about charitable priorities?

Want to give to the less fortunate?  Great.

Is it really the job of government or any human to steal everything from working people?
Give it to cronies, lazy and greedy people?

2012 - Stealin More Money?  Is that really the job of government?

Why don't they open the welfare books and publish the recipients?  Publish the recipients of the Federal Reserve?  Follow the money?

If rich folks want to use other people's money, why does it have to be funded by taxpayers?  Their loans hidden in the dark?  What is the track record of the Federal Reserve?

Why are the savings of working people devalued again and again?  Money printed constantly?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.