April 25, 2024, 01:38:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FOX Breaking News - NOT...Now something at 8:00  (Read 3410 times)
deb
Scared Monkey

« on: June 13, 2005, 07:13:26 PM »

geez, they didn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

Sorry to get anyones hopes up.

peace,
deb

(edited:  on my previous post, Golden said O'Reilly is going to be on at 8:00 re:chaperones...at least it is something to watch regarding this case)
deepthroat
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 07:38:54 PM »

there is no such thing on a senior graduation trip.  Those folks are there only to make sure the kids/young adults get back on the plane and come home or to make it to a scheduled activity.

If O'Rielly is going to make an issue of these folks, he is barking up the wrong tree.
Badboy
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 08:18:39 PM »

let's see. in the last 3 years maybe 400 17 & 18 year oldstudents have gone to Aruba from Mtn Brook. Would you want to take a 1 in 400 chance your kid would never come home again. I'm sure you would thank the so called "chaperones" for spending a week on the beach with the kids and not keeping them out of trouble.
I'm sure you would just say "No Problem, hey these things happen" I'll get over it one day.
Bill
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 08:55:54 PM »

---
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 09:11:19 PM »

Aruban Prime Minister gives half hour talk on how the Micheal Jackson verdict will not affect the islands and everyone needs to get back to work.
deepthroat2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 10:56:47 PM »

Again - BB - you have your facts wrong.  These are not "STUDENTS" as you say in your post.  These are GRADUATES, young adults, free to tour the entire frigging world ON THIER OWN.  They are also free to go die in Iraq or Afghanistan or whatever craphole they choose.

Having some Adults with them was a convenience only - these folks weren't given any kind of "charge" or duty.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.