March 28, 2024, 10:17:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to do another prayer chain?  (Read 32723 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2006, 11:20:15 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
I can do 8 to 8:30 a.m. Mish

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!! Beaners!!!
The monkeys come through again!!

Do you have any prayer requests? That poor thread is bare  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2006, 11:25:44 PM »

And I can even do two if needed.  I never stop once I get started with just my time slot anyway as I have lots of things to include in addition to Natalee and her family and the Monkeys.

You know not to worry about this as a way always works out, it has every time.

So whatever is left I just need a few hours notice and will be home and available for what is left.  Ditto if anybody cancels.

Very Happy  Wink  Very Happy   {[Hugs}]  I try to take the odd left hours so those who work or have babies or sick folks can take the ones better for them.  Doesn't matter much to me as I am here and not going anywhere I dont have to in this heat.  Remember I am not supposed to expose to the sun as it makes me really sick now something else I will include in my prayers.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2006, 11:27:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
And I can even do two if needed.  I never stop once I get started with just my time slot anyway as I have lots of things to include in addition to Natalee and her family and the Monkeys.

So whatever is left I just need a few hours notice and will be home and available for what is left.  Ditto if anybody cancels.

Very Happy  Wink  Very Happy   {[Hugs}]  I try to take the odd left hours so those who work or have babies or sick folks can take the ones better for them.  Doesn't matter much to me as I am here and not going anywhere I dont have to in this heat.  Remember I am not supposed to expose to the sun as it makes me really sick now something else I will include in my prayers.

Anna, if we are back to back, you can share my time slot with me, too.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2006, 11:30:17 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
[Anna, if we are back to back, you can share my time slot with me, too.

Yes, We make a pretty good team, Bearly!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2006, 12:39:20 AM »

Hi everyone! I am a west coaster, so I can do 3:30 to 4 am. That would be 6:30 to 7 am on wc, right?  Didn't get to participate last time, so I am excited to join for Natalee and her family.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2006, 03:24:55 AM »

[Anna, if we are back to back, you can share my time slot with me, too.

Yes, We make a pretty good team, Bearly!   Very Happy

Thanks, Anna, I'll  be on your team anyday!   Very Happy

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: August 08, 2006, 03:26:46 AM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
Hi everyone! I am a west coaster, so I can do 3:30 to 4 am. That would be 6:30 to 7 am on wc, right?  Didn't get to participate last time, so I am excited to join for Natalee and her family.

Hi sirensong, I am pretty sure it's 12:30-1:00 am on the West Coast.  Can I get a witness?   Very Happy

I believe in miracles!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2006, 08:47:32 AM »

I can do a 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM if it is still open. I had computer problems, so I'm a little late to the game! Embarassed

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: August 08, 2006, 10:21:32 AM »

Quote from: "sirensong"

Hi sirensong, I am pretty sure it's 12:30-1:00 am on the West Coast.  Can I get a witness?   Very Happy

Bearly, you are correct. It is 10:24 am on the East coast right now, so it's 7:24 am on the West coast now...they are 3 hours behind those on the East coast.

Sirensong, would you be able to do 12:30-1:00 am PST, which is 3:30-4 am EST?

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2006, 10:30:36 AM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
I can do a 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM if it is still open. I had computer problems, so I'm a little late to the game! Embarassed

pdh3, I have you down now...Thanks for joining us....Better late than never!! I'm getting excited about this prayer chain, as I pray off and on all day and like to print the schedule out and have it with me all day so that I can see who I'm praying with and imagine them as my prayer partner  Laughing   Smile  Very Happy  Razz  Wink  Cool  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2006, 10:43:17 AM »

Anna, I am going to put you down for 3:30-4 am and hopefully Sirensong can join you...You are a doll for taking this slot, as it's been a difficult one to fill!! Have an awesome day!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

Bring Natalee home...
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2006, 10:48:15 AM »

Thanks mishy.....it's really a priviledge to have the opportunity to participate. I will also try to join in at various times during the day, but will definitely fill the 3:30 to 4:00 PM slot with heartfelt prayer for everyone.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2006, 11:54:31 AM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Thanks mishy.....it's really a priviledge to have the opportunity to participate. I will also try to join in at various times during the day, but will definitely fill the 3:30 to 4:00 PM slot with heartfelt prayer for everyone.

Thanks pdh3. We also have a prayer request thread that you can write your requests or reference when you are praying...

Bring Natalee home...
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2006, 02:10:29 PM »

I did see that thread, mishy, and I made a request. I hope that's ok. Thanks for pointing it out.
I will pray for everyone on the list. Tomorrow is going to be a very special day. I can almost feel it in the air already.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2006, 02:36:56 PM »

Yep, this is going to be awesome. The last 2 that we have done were very special. I am going to add some more prayer requests later this afternoon....

And a note to everyone, the prayer schedule is now complete. All slots have been filled. There's always room for more and I truly believe in strength in numbers, so join in when you can!!!!!!!!! Laughing  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow  Arrow

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2006, 02:50:36 PM »

Mishy,

Thanks for working so hard on this on behalf of all us monkeys.

You are a very special person. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2006, 03:32:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Mishy,

Thanks for working so hard on this on behalf of all us monkeys.

You are a very special person. Very Happy

Well, BT, I was just thinkin' the same about you!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Thanks sweetie!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2006, 05:10:29 PM »

FINAL LIST:

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2006, 07:29:14 PM »

Monkeys, we have many things that need prayer, the state of our nation, the state of the world, Natalee, Beth, Dave ,and all their family and friends and many monkeys who have requested prayer.  Let's also not forget some of those who have not requested prayer.  I especially ask that we all pray that Easy can find peace with his son and that God will lead them to an answer to their situation.  We know what he wants for his son, what we all want for our children and help me, join me in praying for his situation that I Know troubles him and is painful to him.  Pray that the Lord will intervene in their lives so that they will find peace and harmony in their relationship and lives.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2006, 07:59:14 PM »

TCU I will keep your husband in my prayers.  You'd probably be wise to tell someone or make him tell a family doctor or something!!!

I know it's hard!

God bless you both!

Love,
Missin

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.