March 29, 2024, 07:39:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to do another prayer chain?  (Read 32776 times)
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2006, 08:06:55 PM »

Looking forward to praying with you all tomorrow.

God bless everyone that needs us.

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2006, 11:42:45 PM »

Quote from: "MissinNat"
Looking forward to praying with you all tomorrow.

God bless everyone that needs us.

Thank you MissinNat, yes God bless everyone that needs us.

I have reviewed the list that Louise made for us, thank you Louise! Thank you Mishy for inspiring this event.

I am pleased to begin officially at midnight but will be praying and joining with others as I can, through tomorrow and tomorrow night.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2006, 12:49:33 AM »

There are 56 candles in this room titled "SM", for all of the various needs and challenges listed. May our faith sustain us, may our hearts embrace all others and their needs, and may we all draw greater strength and unity from sharing in prayer together.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=SM

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2006, 01:25:21 AM »

Thanks Mishy & Klaas for putting this together!   Smile
I'm sorry I just now caught this as I've been gone for 2 weeks and this is the first chance to check in with SM. I will be joining in with ya'll tomorrow in praying as well for all of the needs.

Roo~

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: August 09, 2006, 02:48:08 AM »

I want to thank all the monkeys who put this together and all those who participated.  It is my pleasure to know all of you and that you would trust me to pray for you and your loved ones as well as the family of Natalee.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2006, 05:20:07 AM »

OMG! ! I am such an idiot! I don t know what I was thinking.  Just checked the thread and I have missed the time I volunteered for! Embarassed I am sooo sorry.  I am glad to see Anna signed up too.  I don't know why my brain couldn't subtract three hours instead of adding.  Please accept my sincere apologies.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2006, 12:39:22 PM »

Wow....

What a Mass, Monkeys...  Yes ~ I've just completed my hour of prayer...  I was thinking of everyone ~ thinking of Natalee's family and of TES ~ I asked that they somehow return there and do an ocean search ~ and I also asked that Natalee be found....  and I prayed for all who are working for a just resolution in this case...

I was thinking of you, LouiseVarga, in a very special way ~ and it's funny ~ today is the Feast Day of Saint Teresa Benedicta of the Cross A Jewish woman who lived, I think, in Germany ~ who decided to become a Catholic, and then became a cloistered Carmelite Nun...  I too, am a Carmelite ~ Secular though...  Anyways ~ because of Hitler, and Nazi Germany, the Carmelites tried to keep her safe by moving her to Holland.  But, her Bishop spoke out strongly condemning Hitler ~ and somehow or other this Carmelite nun came to the attention of the Nazis...  She was taken to Auschwich ~ and within roughly 3 months, was sent to her death...

http://www.carmelite.com/saints/edith1.shtml

I was thinking of you, Peaches, and you too, None, and your husband, I asked God to bless you Klaas, Red, Mrs. Red, and Tom...  I thought of all the Monkeys on the board ~ and told God that I'm praying for all the needs in the prayer threads.

And I prayed for you too, Strike...  and for Prince...  Jesus knows how much healing and joy you guys have brought into my life ~ and I asked Him to bless you both for it.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: August 09, 2006, 02:25:24 PM »

Hello everyone.
 Just checking in, and getting ready for my prayer time. I have been thinking of Natalee, Beth, Dave, and all the Monkeys who are so sincere in the effort to bring some measure of relief to the suffering this family has endured.
I am thinking of Nonesuche and her husband, and all the prayer requests from the other Monkeys. I am thinking of Easy, whose spirit is broken. I am going to ask God to place his hand over all of us, and to help us, and give us strength to do what life requires from us. I will ask for his blessings and miracles of healings for those in need.

I wanted to thank you all for your prayers. It is indeed an honor to be a part of such a wonderful event, and I believe great things will happen for us all.

Peace to all, and May God Bless!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2006, 02:37:25 PM »

Thanks to Mishy, Klaas, San, and anybody and everybody else who helped with this.  I'm glad I checked in today because I always forget the times are Eastern Standard and I'm Central Standard.  I'll be saying prayers throughout the day as well.

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: August 09, 2006, 03:23:27 PM »

Embarassed I wasn't real clear who's Feast Day it is today...

Today is Edith Stein's Feast Day

And thank you Mishy for all your hard work in pulling this day together ~ may God reward you richly for all that you have done.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2006, 04:03:17 PM »

I started 15 minutes late due to confusion about the time, but prayed for 15 more minutes.  Skipped 10 and then prayed for another 15.  I will continue and cover the 4-4:30 time slot.

tidycat

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2006, 04:04:09 PM »

Which means I got the 2:45 - 4:30 covered.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.