April 20, 2024, 04:52:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Use this area for theories and speculation  (Read 13478 times)
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« on: June 13, 2005, 07:30:06 PM »

That way things won't get too far down the thread list.   We can use the other area for breaking news/discussions etc! Smile

I really enjoy reading what people think happened.  Sometimes, people have great insight.   I hate to see this stuff get lost among the other topics.

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
new creature
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 11:08:56 PM »

I had a dream about the whereabouts of Natalee's body.  Is this something I should keep to my self, and stop eating pizza before bed?  Or should I post the dream?

New Creature
moek2000
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 07:30:29 AM »

I posted this reply in the other thread and i'll post this here as well.

I've looked at 20 different sources for this case and I think it's very simple.

1. One of the boy's as quoted earlier, "Something bad happened to her," so i suspect she probably had alcohol poisoning and the boys dumped her body b/c they didn't want to get in trouble.

2. The police officer (Dompig) said that one of the boys said that "somethin bad happened to her," and then he supposedly took them (Police) to the site of her body/ "disappearance." But they later retracted that statement. Because, i think the Dutch govt. is trying to protect Joran Van Der Sloot (Main suspect) b/c he is the son of a very high ranking judicial figure. Why else would someone say something like that and then later retract the statement????

(Sorta reminds me of the Quran abuse story recently at Guantamo Bay, how newsweek published the story of Qurans being abused which led to uprisings in Afghanistan, then they retracted the statement saying it was false... A week or two later, it really turned out to be true).

Just remember, Aruba is not the USA; corruption does exist...
kip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 09:21:03 AM »

The Arubian Police Department is not geared to investigate a high profiled
murder investigation of this proportion my scources tell me.First off to begin a interogative the detectives don't even have a private room to do interogations.Their line of questioning is more polite than it is on a need to know basis and they don't seem to care about their line of questions.A typical question is and I quote " Goodmorning,how did you sleep last night?" unbeliveable but true.They do not get in a hurry to put a high profile case on top of their daily agenda.They make a arrest put their suspects in jail and then its like the jailed person takes a number.When that number comes around (almost like a meat counter type of shopping
number).They do a initial interview of about 15 minutes.There is no hardline questioning or no hurridness on their part.Its like oh well thats enough for today.They are a top notch police department mind you,for directing traffic,speeding tickets,depends whom one is if they get a ticket or not though,traffic accidents and the murders and rapes that plague them are literally cold case unsolved and sitting in file cabinets,The Dutch are now feeling the heat from the USA state department,hence top notch investigators are being brought in to help them.The Arubian tourist department is in fear of BOYCOTT threats.Whats worst than anything is that Natalee Holloway could still be alive some lil out post building or home in Aruba.Her captors know they have nothing to worry about,after all they also are probably some higher ups sons.If Natalee is alive godbess you angel! In Aruba the buck stops wherever corruption exists and it certainly does!
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 10:34:49 AM »

We don't know whether there is cronyism involved, or just incompetence. Unfortunately, the handling of this case leaves a lot to be desired. Under Aruba law, there is no requirement of probable cause, before holding a suspect for questioning. Therefore, it is all the more puzzling why Van der Sloot and his two friends were not detained from day one. Clearly, the stories they were giving were never credible. And, from the description of the Aruban interrogation techniques, recently posted, I think it's fair to say that we could go another full month before getting to the bottom of this case. All of this leads to frustration and to a loss of confidence in the ability of the Aruban justice system to gain control of the case.
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 11:40:09 AM »

REFERENCE:

SB
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:17 am
--------------------------------
The guard who was interviewed on the Top 95 FM station
tonight was VERY specific that it was DEEPAK who he was
locked up with. He was clear that his story was that
they took Natalee and Joran to the lighthouse, dropped
them off, were called BACK there by Joran and picked
both Natalee and Joran down to the Marriott Hotel area.
He explicitly stated that according to Deepak, Natalee
was extremely intoxicated and mostly out of commission
but this was a layman's description that would fit a
drugged-up
young lady just as well. Plus, if he knew Joran slipped
her something he wouldn't want to bring that angle in.

SUGGESTION:
1 ) Search beach area from Marriott Hotel area down to
Holiday Inn..
2 ) Search LOST AND FOUND at Marriott Hotel..
3 ) Search LOST AND FOUND at any other hotel along beach
to Holiday Inn..
4 ) Look for any sign of Natalee..
5 ) Look for any sign of Natalee's flip-flop shoe(s)..
6 ) Look for any sign of Natalee's pants/slacks..
7 ) Look for any sign of Natalee's underwear/bra..
8 ) Look for any sign of Natalee's bracelet (as seen in photo)..
9 ) Determine if security surveillance cameras recorded
anything that night/morning at Marriott Hotel or any
other hotel leading down to Holiday Inn..

IF ANYTHING IS FOUND;  THEN CONCENTRATE A NEW, INTENSE,
FOCUSED SEARCH IN THAT IMMEDIATE/VICINITY AREA AND
WATERS OFF THE BEACH (AND LAND AREA INLAND OF THOSE
HOTELS TOO)..

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 12:45:12 PM »

ALTERNATIVE SEARCH AREA if nothing found in Marriott area

Image of LAGOON / WETLAND AREA INLAND OF HADICURARI:
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2005/06/14/image701758x.jpg
- Marriott Hotel at end of row of hotels
- Lagoon / wetland area visible just beyond Marriott Hotel
- California lighthouse at tip end of island..
- Holiday Inn hotel at forefront in photo image..

* * * ALTERNATIVE SEARCH AREA if nothing found in Marriott area * * *

IF IT HAS _NOT_ BEEN SEARCHED..
STRONGLY RECOMMEND SEARCHING LAGOON/WETLAND AREA
JUST INLAND OF HADICURARI! LAGOON/WETLAND AREA IS ON
THE ROAD TO/FROM ARASHI BEACH [LIGHTHOUSE]. IF "SOMETHING
BAD HAPPENED" AT ARASHI BEACH -- YOUNG MEN MAY HAVE DUMPED
BODY AT LAGOON/WETLAND AREA. (VERSUS BUBALI PLAS BECAUSE
TOO MANY HOTELS/PEOPLE TO PASS BY BEFORE GETTING TO BUBALI
PLAS -- NOT SO WITH LAGOON/WETLAND AREA) (POSSIBILY MORE OF
A DESOLATE AREA WHERE YOUNG MEN COULD "QUITELY" DUMP THE
BODY; (IF THEY ACTUALLY WENT OUT TO ARASHI BEACH!).

* * * ALTERNATIVE SEARCH AREA if nothing found in Marriott area * * *

Image of LAGOON / WETLAND AREA INLAND OF HADICURARI:
http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2005/06/14/image701758x.jpg

- - - - - - -
REFERENCE:

QUESTIONS:
(5a) Is there a lagoon or wetland INLAND of Hadicurari?
(5B) Has it been searched? Along shores? With boats?
[ Apparently the lagoon or wetland is on the road to/from ARASHI BEACH.. ]

arubagirl Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 10:45 pm
Hadicurari, I think there’s a small area there that fills up when it rains.
I don’t think it’s been filled, don’t if it’s been search.
Bigger Wetlands are at Bubali Plas.
- - - - - - -

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 09:53:41 PM »

new creature

please post your dream
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2005, 03:44:23 AM »

I don't buy the story that the Aruba police are overwhelmed by this case. This is an island of 100,000 people with a gross domestic product of approximately $2 billion (US dollars), approximately 70 percent of which  comes from tourism. I cannot think of a city, or town, in the U. S. with a population of 100,000 or more that doesn't have a police department capable of determining when a missing person's case needs immediate attention, or that is not capable of doing routine interrogations in a competent and timely manner. The fact that there were agents of the U. S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) on the island, before Natalee Holloway was reported missing, indicates that there was drug activity on the island, so this isn't just some pristine tropical paradise.

A girl went missing. She failed to appear when her group was departing the island. Local officials wouldn't even begin an investigation until 48 hours had passed, in spite of compelling evidence of foul play. When Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers were initially questioned, they were questioned together and in the presence of Van de Sloot's father. They were then allowed to go free for 11 days, in spite of glaring inconsistencies in their story.

Now, there is a frenzy of activity. Search parties and divers and cadaver dogs. But activity is no substitute for the basic police work that should have been done at the very beginning.

They should have brought in Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, separated them, and interrogated them around the clock until they were able to break the case.

This is just routine police work. This is not rocket science.

Incompetence? Corruption? Cronyism?

Take your pick. It isn't a pretty picture.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2005, 04:19:53 AM »

I hate to say this, but another 24 hours has passed, after the Aruban government has promised a major break in the case. For the sake of the people of Aruba and for the family of Natalee Holloway I sincerely hope that this case can be solved. But it will get harder and harder, with each passing day. If it is true that the older Kalpoe brother is beginning to change his story, that may lead to a break in the case. But if they never  find Natalee. . . what then? Unfortunately, we are just now getting to where we should have been in the first 48 hours, after Natalee was reported missing. Opportunities to actually find Natalee may have been lost forever.
Sachae
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2005, 08:36:46 AM »

I totally agree with what Professor has written. I felt that you put everything in a nut shell. I also believe that if Van der Sloot's father was not who he is, this would not have gone as far as it has. I truly hope that because of all the media attention, closeure comes very quickly, especially for Natalee's mom. My heart goes out to her and her family; what was suppose to be a lovely new beginning for her daughter, turned out to be a Mother's Worst Nightmare.
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2005, 08:43:31 AM »

Quote from: "new creature"
I had a dream about the whereabouts of Natalee's body.  Is this something I should keep to my self, and stop eating pizza before bed?  Or should I post the dream?

Please post your dream New Creature, I think at this point we all need a lil something to hold on to. Smile

Life's a journey not a destination..
JCarlo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2005, 08:55:32 AM »

The officials of the police department, the judge/s are all linked together. If there would be any corruption in any country, I can see that this is Aruba's dirty little secret.

Letting the boys loose for days, is enough for them to destroy evidence. The judes claimed claimed "There is enough evidence against the 2 local suspects. And further more, the 3 guys might have been tutored and staged what is to be said when interrogated.

They knew what the situation is from day one, Joran's father might be linked and helping them how/what to do with the officials. And took advantage of the "Dutch" legal system. He must not be only a judge, but probably "something more" that he can manipulate the system on this island.

Sadly, the local Arubans which are good people in nature, are governed by corrupt cohorts. May God have mercy on their souls.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2005, 03:20:21 PM »

Is it okay to post again, I see the activity has dropped and the warning of posting is gone....so are we in tip top shape now?
Proud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2005, 03:26:59 PM »

The fact that there were agents of the U. S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) on the island, before Natalee Holloway was reported missing, indicates that there was drug activity on the island, so this isn't just some pristine tropical paradise

Yeah, proffesor, as if there isn't any drug activity going on in the great US of A......

I'm sorry for you if your just talking stupid shit....

but ARUBA is a paradise....so I would shut it, if I was you... ASS
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2005, 03:59:22 PM »

The Huliba Cave is also known as the Tunnel of Love because of the heart shaped opening at its entrance. You will need flashlights to explore the 300 foot long passage way.

It's often been described as the cartoon town of "Bedrock" seen in the animated TV show "The Flintstones." The stone formations at Ayo were once the dwelling place of an ancient race of people that left petroglyph markings on the stone boulders. The area is surrounded with huge stones that look as if they had been stacked on top of each other  by giants. Scientists still have not been able to explain how these rocks got here. Modern pathways have been constructed to allow the visitor to explore this ancient site.

The Natural Pool or "conchi" called "Cura di Tortuga" is a secret, hidden pool on the windward coast surrounded by rocks and is a perfect getaway for a moment of total relaxation.

The location of the Pool is surrounded by some of Aruba's most rugged terrain, so a visitor truly gets the feeling of having "discovered" something when their eyes focus on the site. Diving from the rock cliffs into the protected pool of ocean seawater is the main reason why so many venture here off the beaten path.

To reach this destination you will need to have a 4-wheel drive vehicle or you can ride on horseback. There are many road signs warning you that cars are not the preferred method of travel to this swimmers' paradise. Make sure you bring refreshments and a camera with you because this area is as remote as it is picture perfect!
BhamNativeGrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2005, 04:15:19 PM »

Unfortunately it's growing more and more apparent that justice is not going to be served, these boys are playing a game and so are the Aruban officials. And did they fire that official that claimed one of the boys had confessed and was relaying supposedly false information?  I can't imagine how helpless/frustrated Natalee's mother feels right now.

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
Mohandas Gandhi
ripple20
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2005, 04:20:04 PM »

I agree. This polic department and the three monsters are playing a game. They 3 drugged Natalee and raped her. I have a feeling she died of an accidental overdose. The 3 assholes panicked and disposed of her body. They know the island inside and out and determined an ideal place to hide her.
ripple20
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2005, 04:25:10 PM »

Aruban polic force a big joke! They should had over the case to the FBI to solve in 3 minutes.
ripple20
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005, 04:27:10 PM »

The Aruban pilic force is a day late and a dollar short.... "At a critical point in the case" - my foot!!!!
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.