March 28, 2024, 01:08:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Racism? Obama a racist? Racist policies? Racist world view?  (Read 1891 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 12, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »

I keep thinking about a media message that suggests that those who fixate on race are called racists.  Are those who promote policies based on the color of one's skin racist?  If they promote policies based on ethnic background...are they racist?  Biased?  I've seen racism described as a mental illness.  Are those fixated on race, regardless of their own race, ethnic background, or political party racist?

When are standard applied equally to all groups of people?

On one hand, we have the president constantly injecting race (references to brown skin or ethnic background or immigration status) into his speeches.  Recently, he and his party keep talking about the children of illegal aliens and the need to make them legal.  'They were brought here against their will...they're Americans...they grew up here...they're not responsible for the actions of their parents...'

How often are these phrases repeated by Democrats and others?  Folks that believe in invading and taking over America, one illegal at a time?

Contrast this with Biden's recent campaign stop telling a minority filled audience that ‘they’ would put them back in chains.  Really?  How many in that audience ever lived a life of slavery?  Spent any time in chains?  Few if any I’d imagine.

What about ‘they’?  How many of them ever owned a slave?  Lived on the backs of others? 

How many generations have passed since slavery was abolished in the US?  Did every American own a slave hundreds of years ago?  (NO)  Slaves were expensive.  IIRC, the majority of slaves were owned by a few wealthy elites and lived on massive plantations.  The average American could not afford slave ownership.  Slavery was not legal in every state.

Who is ‘they’?

Why in present day America do Democrats hold white Americans responsible for the actions of their ancestors, and for strangers with white skin?

Why do they insist that the children of illegals are somehow innocent of their parent’s crimes?  Why aren’t ‘Dreamers’ being held accountable in the same way that whites are being held accountable for a few elites that owned slaves hundreds of years ago?

Generations who were never in slavery are somehow entitled to never ending reparations from people who are guilty of no crime?

If individual Democrats, elites think there is something due, let them pay out of their own pockets.  Let them look to their individual salvation.

I don’t think their salvation will ever be achieved by stealing money from innocent people and giving it to people who are not victims.  I believe salvation is an individual process, not a collective one.

When did it ever become ok to steal the labor of another human being?  Believe that the government is entitled to everything?  Owns everyone and everything?

Shame on the racists that rant on endlessly about the splinter in their brother’s eye and do not see the wedge in their own.

People fixated on race, promote race based policies, promote bias are the problem.  Everyone should have the same opportunity.

Why are the sins of the fathers passed onto some, based on race?  Used as an excuse to wash away the criminal actions of others?

Just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 02:28:24 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Destructive-President-by-Dr-Paul-Fick/482494621769168

http://www.amazon.com/The-Destructive-President-ebook/dp/B0096DIMHK

"Comparisons between Clinton and Obama are inevitable. Although both of these men deal with rage, Fick says “Obama’s rage is tremendously more dangerous than Clinton’s because Clinton’s anger was self-directed and Obama’s anger is America-directed.
http://janechastain.com/

Must Read "The Destructive President
http://lucianne.com/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 08:34:08 PM »

i think that Obama forgets sometimes that he is part white.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 09:22:42 AM »

"African-American Christians waver over vote"

Some black clergy see no good presidential choice between a Mormon candidate and one who supports gay marriage, so they are telling their flocks to stay home on Election Day...

African-Americans generally still view the church as racist. When LDS leaders lifted the ban on blacks in the priesthood in 1978, church authorities never said why. The Mormon community has grown more diverse, and the church has repeatedly condemned racism.

"To say you have a value for human life and exclude African-American human life, that's problematic," Bernard said, about the priesthood ban. "How can I judge the degree to which candidate Romney is going to allow his Mormonism to influence his policies? I don't know. I can't."

http://online.wsj.com/article/APebe1673d672949d19b7830696fd265da.html

I read periodically about Al Gore's family history of racism.  Was there a similar call not to vote if you were African American?  Vote against all his global warming/climate change rhetoric?

Obama's family?  Stepfather Soetoro, he ate dog with?  Islamic followers that burn Christian/Jewish/Other religious sites of worship?  I've read that Islam has a low opinion of dogs.  Why would a follower eat their meat? How often has Obama seemed to praise Islam?  Call to prayer being beautiful?  No racism?  No problem with murder/death/kill in the name of religion?  Racist comments of Obama's former pastor? 

Somehow Romney's church history makes him suspect?  Obama's personal history gets a pass?

New Black Panthers and white voter intimidation gets a pass in Obama's world?  What if Bush had dismissed an obvious case of voter intimidation against blacks?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 10:24:27 AM »

Are the Obama's racist and elitist?

How does one separate the racism from the elitism?

The Obama's chose to send Sasha and Malia to a private elite Friends school.  What is wrong with DC schools?  The Carters sent Amy to the public school...it was good enough.

What is wrong with DC schools?  I read about the racism, the majority black population.  Aren't the DC schools good enough for the Obama daughters?

I forget.      Parents in DC used to have a choice.  They had a voucher program for the little people.  Vouchers gave everyday poor people an opportunity to send their children to private school.  A great way to escape the problematic DC public schools. 

DC schools, when Obama took office was being transformed by a 'true' reformer, Michelle Rhee.  Teachers fired, on probation, held accountable...all progress halted when Obama took over.  The district showed Rhee the door...

What of the reformer?  Turn control to local communities?  Not so fast...

A new message of elitism?

Rhee at the Democratic convention from The Atlantic:

"Both parties have to be cognizant of ensuring they don't fall prey to the special interests within their party," she says. [snip]

"One of the things Romney says in his white paper, he criticizes the Obama administration, he says we need to start to tie federal dollars to reforms. Well, that is exactly what Race to the Top did -- not only that, but that never happened in the Bush administration. The first time federal dollars have been tied to reform happened under the Obama administration."

Special interests?  Big government?  Why not end all Federal involvement in education?  Let local communities solve their own problems?

In the end, it looks like the reformer has become the terminator of union dominance in traditional public schools. Just what the right had wanted.

But she's all for a central office tying funding to reform through a massive bureaucracy. Is this what the GOP or the Tea Party wants now?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/education_reformer_michelle_rhee_says_gop_shouldnt_kowtow_to_tea_party.html#ixzz26pXJzs3r

Is there really any difference between union control and central control?  I don't think so.

Why not let communities decide the best way to educate the children?  Why should anyone dig into the pockets of working people, take money, and give it to their own cronies and special interests?

Why not keep the corruption localized?  Keep big government/union hands out of everyone's pockets?

Any chance the Obama kids will go to public school?  Or, will they remain with the elite Friends? 

Some of the founders and earliest Americans were Quakers.  Quakers were among the first to set their slaves free, seeing a conflict with slavery and ownership of other human beings.  They set their slaves free despite financial losses they incurred.  Apparently, past generations took the high moral ground when it came to owning slaves.

Did they make a mistake?  Was it better to live off the labor of others?  The language of slavery has changed, the elite seem to have mastered the slave contract.

Instead of the slave contract, there is the 'social contract'. A 'social contract' overseen by elites.  Public services are good for everyone, no money is good for everyone, growing poverty is good for every one - except the racist elites.

A social contract that takes everything from working people and does nothing to chip away at trust funds, global elite corporations...the same corporations that seem to benefit from all the government borrowing and building and give nothing back...

The elite of both parties seem to think that Americans are not entitled to the fruit of their labor.  All money must be confiscated from working people through taxation, regulation, and economic depravity.  When you look at the elite, how many were born with a silver spoon and trust fund?  Anyone applying a 110% tax to trust funds?  Taking their money?

How many elites benefit from government grants?  Federal Reserve bailouts and money printing?

Is it just racism?  Perhaps a big fistful of elitism too?

just my humble opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.