April 25, 2024, 08:47:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JZ and Beyonce Fundraiser for President  (Read 1616 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« on: September 19, 2012, 04:56:04 PM »

At $800 a bottle, the champagne tower was said to have cost over $105,00 alone.  I am a teacher and that is twice what I make in a year (of course, I don't teach in Chicago which has the highest teacher salaries in the US).  I am just amazed with the massive amounts of spending that this president does, both in his campaigning and in the name of taxpayers.  He needs to get a real job.

Floor-to-ceiling tower of $800 gold champagne bottles
September 19th, 2012

http://investmentwatchblog.com/floor-to-ceiling-tower-of-800-gold-champagne-bottles-2/

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 06:13:25 PM »

Money seems to be no object when you have friends in high places...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 06:29:09 PM »

Money seems to be no object when you have friends in high places...

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 05:45:31 PM »

That is a permanent display at the club and nothing to do with Obama

The tower of $300-a-bottle Armand de Brignac Brut Gold, known as ‘Ace of Spades’ because of its label, is a permanent fixture at the club.

Also why does the headline say $800 and the body of the article say $300?  In any case, has nothing to do with tax payer money only with fundraising of which Mitt has just as many friends in high places.  

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.