April 23, 2024, 07:28:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "You Didn't Build That" - A Kernel of Truth?  (Read 1419 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 21, 2012, 04:51:57 PM »

When I hear "You Didn't Build That" it sounds like something bad to a chalkboard.  Could there be a kernel of truth in that statement?  Perhaps it's pointed in the wrong direction or over broad?

When I read about all the folks that got Fed money during the 'crisis' I was flabbergasted.  Really?  How many folks on Main Street would go to the Fed for easy money?  Still waiting for the local bank to looses it's purse?

Who exactly is the Fed's traditional customer base?  How do they find their customers?  What kind of great deals have they gotten for almost 100 years?

Deals like everyday people only dream about?  What is the record of repayment?  How much of the money is ever paid back?

"Benishek: It's time to audit the Fed"

In just the past four years the Federal Reserve has tripled its balance sheet to $3 trillion, roughly 20 percent of the United States economy, and they have lent out nearly $16 trillion, larger than the entire U.S. economy. America deserves to know whether this increase in spending is actually helping to produce jobs — after all one of main goals of the Federal Reserve is to help maintain maximum employment.

I recently concluded my "100 in 100" business tour where I toured 100 businesses in Northern Michigan to learn how policies enacted by the federal government are affecting job providers here at home. At nearly every stop, I heard the same concerns — a reluctance to make new hires or expand operations because of the increasing costs of doing business in an over-regulated and uncertain economy. The job providers I met with have simply not seen the benefits of the increased federal spending that's occurred by the Federal Reserve.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120828/OPINION01/208280340#ixzz278fneCno

Wow.  Exactly where does all that money go?  Who got the $16 TRILLION bonus?

Is all this easing supposed to collapse the system?  Once the nation's financial is kaput, why audit anything?  What would you gain?  Would they throw away all the paperwork and destroy the financial records?  Is all this easing just a diversion from the other $13 TRILLION? 

Who got that money?  Did they earn it?  Pay it back? 

Is it possible that all those cronies getting Fed money really didn't earn it or pay it back?

The diversion is just to convince the little people that the money was REALLY spent on them?  On their welfare?  Welfare for illegal aliens?  Loans for unions?

Perhaps Obama spoke a kernel of truth?  Misdirection?

For some reason I find it odd that Obama kept Bernanke and all the other members of the job rotation between Congress, White House, Treasury, Wall Street, and The Federal Reserve. Isn't that odd?  Some want Romney to keep Bernanke too?  Think Bernanke is doing a fine job?

Where is the hope and change?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 05:20:44 PM »

The Obama's made it into the big league?  Those educations paid off?  What of the little people?

Rush Limbaugh had an interesting take on highly educated elites -

That's the dean of the Columbia Journalism School saying that the value of a Harvard education is "a gilded key to ... the top of the social ladder." ...It's the social structure. And that's where all this elitism comes in, and that's where the cool and the hip are, and the uncool and the unhip aren't.

...The theme of Murray's latest book, Coming Apart, is that our country is in trouble because the few graduates of elite colleges get the glittering prizes of life and everyone else fights over what is left."

In other words (chuckles), nobody ever gets out of high school, really. It just changes location. Charles Murray, the author of the book, "believes that America is splitting into a world where the cognitive elite -- top lawyers, government officials in the Senior Executive Service or higher, editors of leading newspapers and magazines, and most movie and television producers and directors -- live in enclaves where they only consort with people very much like themselves.

In the world of elites, are all the best plumbs going to whites?  Maybe that's where Obama's world view comes from?  He never travelled along Main Street in small towns to find out how the rest of America lives?

Job rotation and food Nazi's...we know better than you how to spend your money.  You are greedy and selfish, we need to take YOUR money away and give it to our cronies...

...Thus, America's elite colleges and universities have become the breeding ground of the new elite class, cloistered and unable to appreciate or understand other parts of America...

There is a brief discussion of SAT and ACT scores and elite zip codes.

read more here - http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/09/18/charles_murray_lifts_veil_on_the_ivy_league

Perhaps the elite think their eduction makes them incapable of making a mistake?  We must continue on with policies that fail again and again, burdening the little people with $16 TRILLION IN DEBT and horrible regulations?

Somehow, the elite are above dishonesty?  Criminality?

Is that why no one went to jail for the crisis of 2008?  How is that possible?

Government takes 15% in SS taxes and tells people we need to means test and you are greedy if you expect ANYTHING.

On the other hand, they WE THE little PEOPLE HAVE TO HONOR ALL THE GOVERNMENT PENSIONS.  How is that fair?  The union pensions?  How is that fair?  Top off pensions for people who contributed nothing to them?

TAKE and KEEP the money of folks who contributed for a lifetime to Social Security?  Give illegal immigrants who come and work 10 years the same money as someone who is a citizen and worked a lifetime?  How is that fair?

How is it that the highbrow elites live above everyone else?  Never do bad things?

Bernie Madoff went to jail.  He promised things he could never deliver and kept taking more and more money.

Why aren't the union pension fund managers and union negotiators going to jail?  Promising pensions that are not funded or cannot be sustained by future generations?

The folks that take our Social Security money and give nothing back?  Why are they going to jail?

How do you fix a Ponzi scheme?  Maybe if Madoff had more time before going to jail he could have 'fixed' his Panza scheme too?

Government promised decades ago that AMNESTY was a ONE TIME event.  Never again.  Promise broken.  Folks worried illegal aliens would keep coming...they were assured the border would be secured.

Obama was questioned about his broken promise to illegal aliens and Hispanics.  Where was the never ending AMNESTY?  Like Ben's never ending quantitative easing? 

Perhaps there is some truth to 'You didn't build that'?  It's about scamming generations of Americans out of their money and buying votes from cronies and elites.

What did Obama and his elites ever build?  Jobs created and sustained?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.