March 28, 2024, 08:36:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abigail Faith Lefevers 12 YO - AMBER ALERT - Missing in NC 9/24/2012(Safe)  (Read 25978 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« on: September 24, 2012, 10:03:16 PM »

http://www.wistv.com/story/19627950/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-nc-teen

AMBER Alert issued for missing NC child

Posted: Sep 24, 2012 6:14 PM CDT
Updated: Sep 24, 2012 6:37 PM CDT
By Jeremy Turnage - email

Abigail Faith Lefevers (Source: SLED)

Timothy Howard Newman (Source: SLED)

SLED believes the pair is traveling in a 1998 red Chrysler Sebring.

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) -

Officials with the State Law Enforcement Division have issued an AMBER Alert for a missing child from North Carolina.

According to SLED, 12-year-old Abigail Faith Lefevers was last seen on McNeil Road in Newport, North Carolina.

Lefevers is described as 5'4" tall and weighing 90 pounds with brown shoulder-length hair.

SLED investigators are also seeking 38-year-old Timothy Howard Newman. The National Sex Offender Registry has identified Newman as a registered sex offender.

SLED says they believe the pair is traveling in a 1998 red Chrysler Sebring with the North Carolina license plate number AKT 6534. The vehicle was last seen going southbound on Highway 17.

If you have any information about this case, you are asked to call Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Edit to add "safe" to subject line.  MB
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 10:00:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 10:35:51 PM »

http://codeamber.org/lefeverssc/sc_092412_amber_alert_lefevers.php

North and South Carolina Amber Alert Issued for 12 Year Old Girl, September 24 2012
Posted: Monday September 24, 2012 5:12 PM PT

The States of South and North Carolina issued the Amber Alert Monday (09-24) after the girl was abducted in Newport, North Carolina. The suspect is a registered sex offender.

Abigail Faith Lefevers a white female 12 years old, with brown hair and green eyes, 5'4" tall and weighs 90 pounds. Her hair is shoulder length.

The suspect is Timothy Howard Newman, a white male, 38 years old, with brown eyes, short brown hair, 5'8" tall and 210 pounds.

The suspect vehicle is a 1998 Red Chrysler Sebring with North Carolina tag # AKT6534.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Carteret County Sheriff's Office at 252-504-4800 or 911.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 10:42:57 PM »

http://wtkr.com/2012/09/24/amber-alert-issued-for-12-year-old-girl-in-nc/

Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old girl in NC
Posted on: 9:54 pm, September 24, 2012, by Doris Taylor,
updated on: 10:19pm, September 24, 2012

According to a press release, the Carteret County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a missing 12-year-old child by the name of Abigale Faith Lefevers.

Officials say she was last seen by her father at home on September 23 at around 10 p.m. When he woke up this morning at 6:25 he noticed she was missing.

Lefevers is described as a white female who is about 5’4″, she weighs about 90 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing black Nike shoes and carrying a pink backpack with peace signs. 

Officials say allegedly, there is one abductor who has been identified as Timothy Howard Newman, who is a registered sexual offender.

Officials say Newman was last seen at around 10 p.m. last evening by his roommate. They say that Newman also did not show up for work this morning.

Officials say an investigation revealed that Timothy Newman has had contact with Abigale in the past several weeks.

::snipping2::

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 10:50:19 PM »

mods i dont know the tweet thing,could this tweet over the SM tweet
as the alert is only a couple hrs old,i think they can be found

NOTICE THE LIC PLATE..# AKT-6534...THIS IS THE ACUTAL CAR IN THE ALERT
please notice,the markings on the car,
ripped rear window
dents in the quarter panel

cap read from link
Abigail Faith LeFevers (left) is pictured in two photos released in the Amber Alert about her disappearance. She may be traveling with Timothy Howard Newman, 38, in the 1998 Chrysler Sebring in this photo. (PROVIDED)
http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20120924/PC16/120929567/1165/sled-issues-amber-alert-for-12-year-old-nc-girl

Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 8:45 p.m.
UPDATED: Monday, September 24, 2012 10:06 p.m.
They were riding in a 1998 Chrysler Sebring, painted red with a black top, and a N.C. license tag of AKT-6534
http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20120924/PC16/120929567/1165/sled-issues-amber-alert-for-12-year-old-nc-girl

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 11:12:19 PM »

http://portal.jdnews.com/sexoffenders/?Id=012416S1

NEWMAN, TIMOTHY H
381 BOGUE LOOP RD
NEWPORT, NC 28570
COUNTY:   CARTERET
SRN:   012416S1
ADDRESS DATE:   Oct 30, 2005
ADDRESS VERIFICATION DATE:   May 7, 2012   DOB:   Aug 16, 1974
RACE:   W
SEX:   M
WEIGHT:   233
HEIGHT:   5' 08"
HAIR COLOR:   BROWN
REGISTRATION TYPE:   *** OFFENDER ***
EYE COLOR:   HAZEL
Offender Information
FULL NAME & ALIAS(ES):   NEWMAN,TIMOTHY H;    NEWMAN,TIMOTHY HOWARD
SCARS, MARKS, TATTOOS:   (#1) TAT R ARM - HARLEY DAVIDSON SYMBOL
VIOLATIONS (TYPE/DESCRIPTION):   None reported
REGISTRATION DATE:   Oct 30, 2005
Conviction Information
Offense 1
OFFENSE DATE:   Sep 7, 2003   COUNTY:   CARTERET
CONVICTION DATE:   Aug 16, 2004   RELEASE DATE:   Not reported
PROBATION SENTENCE:   36M   CONFINEMENT (LENGTH):   
STATUTE:   14-27.7   COUNTY OF CONVICTION:   STOKES
STATUTE DESCRIPTION:   SEXUAL OFFENSE WITH CERTAIN VICTIMS
VICTIM'S AGE:   999
Offense 2
OFFENSE DATE:   Sep 6, 2003   COUNTY:   CARTERET
CONVICTION DATE:   Aug 25, 2004   RELEASE DATE:   Oct 30, 2005
PROBATION SENTENCE:      CONFINEMENT (LENGTH):   2Y3M
STATUTE:   14-27.7   COUNTY OF CONVICTION:   STOKES
STATUTE DESCRIPTION:   SEXUAL OFFENSE WITH CERTAIN VICTIMS
VICTIM'S AGE:   999
Address History
Reported   City   State   Zip   Verified
(1)   03/14/2011   NEWPORT   NC   28570   Not reported
(2)   03/12/2011   NEW PORT   NC   28570   Not reported
(3)   08/26/2010   RALEIGH   NC   27604   03/14/2011
(4)   10/30/2005   NEWPORT   NC   28570   05/14/2010

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/HTML/BySection/Chapter_14/GS_14-27.7.html

§ 14‑27.7.  Intercourse and sexual offenses with certain victims; consent no defense.
(a)        If a defendant who has assumed the position of a parent in the home of a minor victim engages in vaginal intercourse or a sexual act with a victim who is a minor residing in the home, or if a person having custody of a victim of any age or a person who is an agent or employee of any person, or institution, whether such institution is private, charitable, or governmental, having custody of a victim of any age engages in vaginal intercourse or a sexual act with such victim, the defendant is guilty of a Class E felony. Consent is not a defense to a charge under this section.
(b)        If a defendant, who is a teacher, school administrator, student teacher, school safety officer, or coach, at any age, or who is other school personnel, and who is at least four years older than the victim engages in vaginal intercourse or a sexual act with a victim who is a student, at any time during or after the time the defendant and victim were present together in the same school, but before the victim ceases to be a student, the defendant is guilty of a Class G felony, except when the defendant is lawfully married to the student. The term "same school" means a school at which the student is enrolled and the defendant is employed, assigned, or volunteers. A defendant who is school personnel, other than a teacher, school administrator, student teacher, school safety officer, or coach, and is less than four years older than the victim and engages in vaginal intercourse or a sexual act with a victim who is a student, is guilty of a Class A1 misdemeanor. This subsection shall apply unless the conduct is covered under some other provision of law providing for greater punishment. Consent is not a defense to a charge under this section. For purposes of this subsection, the terms "school", "school personnel", and "student" shall have the same meaning as in G.S. 14‑202.4(d). For purposes of this subsection, the term "school safety officer" shall include a school resource officer or any other person who is regularly present in a school for the purpose of promoting and maintaining safe and orderly schools. (1979, c. 682, s. 1; 1979, 2nd Sess., c. 1316, s. 9; 1981, c. 63; c. 179, s. 14; 1993, c. 539, s. 1132; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 24, s. 14(c); 1999‑300, s. 2; 2003‑98, s. 1.)

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 11:57:41 PM »

http://www.wistv.com/story/19627950/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-nc-teen

AMBER Alert issued for missing NC child
Posted: Sep 24, 2012 6:14 PM CDT Updated: Sep 24, 2012 10:04 PM CDT

By Newman was released from prison last year after spending more than six years behind bars for three counts of sex offenses by a substitute parent or guardian.

Investigators say Newman has been talking to Lefevers for the last few weeks, but it's unclear right now how they communicated and how Newman was able to take the young girl.

Newman was last seen by his roommate last night and did not show up for work this morning.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 12:37:50 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151141520063999&set=a.10150895890998999.412475.141205438998&type=1&relevant_count=1

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 03:21:44 PM »

Monday, Sep. 24, 2012
Amber Alert issued for missing NC girl

The alert, broadcasted over the airwaves in South Carolina starting about 7 p.m., tells drivers to be on the lookout for Abigale Lefevers, who was last seen at 128 McNeil Road in Newport, N.C., a small town about 10 miles outside of Morehead City, N.C. Lefevers is thought to have been abducted by 38-year-old Timothy Newman and is suspected to be in extreme danger.

The two are thought to be travelling south on U.S. 17 in a red 1998 Chrysler Sebring convertible with a black top and North Carolina License Plate number AKT-6534. If you spot the car, the girl or the suspected abductor, you are urged to call 911 immediately.
http://www.thestate.com/2012/09/24/2455636/amber-alert-issued-for-missing.html

128 McNeil Road  Newport, N.C
and ST RT 17
North Myrtle Beach, SC
http://goo.gl/maps/DqJKY

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 03:23:27 PM »

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/BREAKING--Deputies-Say-Missing-Girl-May-Be-With-Sex-Offender-171039251.html
Posted: Mon 4:38 PM, Sep 24, 2012
Updated: Tue 1:24 PM, Sep 25, 2012
ROOMMATE: Sex Offender Texted With Girl Every Night; Charges Brought
with videos
Carteret County deputies now have a warrant out for the registered sex offender who is suspected of taking a 12-year-old girl. The man's roommate says the two texted every single night

Today deputies were at Newman's home on Bogue Loop Road, speaking with the roommate. Deputies say their investigation shows that Newman has had contact with the missing girl in the past several weeks. This as the Amber Alert has been extended to all southern states and the FBI is now involved in the case.
Newman's roommate told WITN that all he wants is for the little girl to be brought back safe.

Van Jarman says he and Newman both work at Sunland Development and Construction, which is right behind where they live. He said every single night he could hear the two of them texting back and forth. Jarman said Newman had talked about the girl once before, telling him she was 17 years old. The roommate says he never met the girl.
Jarman say he has a gut feeling the two are headed south, and may eventually end up in the Bahamas.
more @ link

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 06:38:26 PM »

http://westashley.patch.com/articles/missing-girl-possibly-spotted-in-sc-texted-accused-kidnapper-every-night

Missing Girl Possibly Spotted in SC, Texted Accused Kidnapper Every Night

The AMBER Alert for Abigale Lafevers is still active. She texted with her alleged kidnapper every night before her disappearance.

By Jessie Gable Email the author 3:44 pm

PHOTOS (3)

The 12-year-old who was allegedly abducted by a convicted sex offender in North Carolina was possibly spotted in Horry County, according to a Facebook post from a group dedicated to finding her.

Timothy Newman allegedly took Abigale Lefevers after texting her every night, WITN reports. Newman has been charged with child abduction.

Newman was convicted of "sexual offense with certain victims" in 2004, according to the North Carolina Sex Offener Registry.

The Facebook page also stated that Lafevers' mother died last year and her grandmother died Tuesday morning.

If you have any information about this case, call the Carteret County Sheriff Office at 252-504-4800.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 07:29:59 PM »

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/19627982/amber-alert-issued-for
Updated: Sep 25, 2012 5:28 PM CDT

On Tuesday, officials said they have reason to believe that the pair may be in the Myrtle Beach area or traveling along the South Carolina coast. They said Newman is very knowledgeable of East Coast waterways, and may be hanging around marinas. They said the pair could be traveling by boat or back roads in order to avoid major highways.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 07:36:20 PM »

Boy, he played his card right didn't he?  What and emotional mess this poor child is!  I know she had some part in this but and maybe even lied about her age but she is just a baby!  She was just running away to something! If he had been sending old or fake pics can you imagine the shock this little girl went through realizing the truth!  Forgive me, but he "ain't a looker"!  Losing Mom and GMa in that short of time would do a number on anyone.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2012, 07:51:46 PM »

http://www.jdnews.com/articles/sex-108734-accused-warrant.html

Warrant issued for sex offender accused of abducting 12-year-old

September 25, 2012 4:18 PM

JANNETTE PIPPIN - DAILY NEWS STAFF
Updated at 7:31 p.m.

BEAUFORT — Robert Lefevers said he just wants to see his daughter, 12-year-old Abigale, home safe.

As the search for Abigale continued into a second day, authorities fielded calls from people responding to an Amber Alert issued for the missing girl and filed a criminal charge against her alleged abductor.

“The biggest thing I want her to know is that I’m not at all upset with her and not to be afraid to come home or call someone,” Lefevers said during an interview Tuesday night at the Carteret County Sheriff’s Office. “She can call me, she can call her aunt, her family just wants her home. We’ll come get her wherever she is. We just want her home and safe.”

Lefevers said Abigale has a cellphone and has it with her but he has not been able to reach her.

“I call her several times every day but it goes to voicemail,” he said.

Lefevers said Timothy Howard Newman, 38, who authorities believe is with Abigale, is an acquaintance he’s known for 12 years. Lefevers said he did not know Newman had been texting his daughter. And he said he spent the day with his daughter Sunday and nothing happened to indicate a problem.

“It was a normal day,” he said.

Lefevers is counting on someone recognizing his daughter and providing information to help bring her home.

“She’s just really outgoing and love to help people,” he said. “We just want her home.”

An arrest warrant has been filed for Newman, who was placed on the sex offender  registry is 2005 for convictions in connection with two counts of engaging in a sex offense with a 14-year-old girl in 2003 in Stokes County.

Newman has been charged with child abduction.

“We believe with very much certainty that she is with him,” Chief Deputy Ken Raper with the CCSO said.

Raper said Newman had been in contact with Abigale several times prior to her disappearance but did not say how they had communicated.

Authorities said Abigale was last seen by her father at their home in the Bogue community off N.C. 24 about 10 p.m. Sunday but was gone when he awoke Monday morning at 6:25 a.m. Newman, who also lives in the Bogue area, was last seen Sunday night by his roommate but was gone from his residence Monday morning and did not report to work.

Authorities say Newman is familiar with the Atlantic coast because his father was a large boat captain, according to an Associated Press report. They think he might be hanging around marinas near Myrtle Beach or elsewhere along the South Carolina coast.

Raper said they are tracking down tips about the vehicle but don’t yet have confirmation on its location.

“There have been a lot of possible sightings of this car but nothing definite like a tag number,” Raper said.

He said the sheriff’s office has the State Bureau of Investigation and a representative with the Center for Missing and Exploited Children on hand helping with the search.

“Everybody is working hard to find Abigale and bring her home safe,” he said.

With email, text messages, social media and so many different ways of communicating, Raper reminds parents to always be mindful of whom their children are “talking” to.

“It is important for parents to know who their kids are in contact with and what they are saying back and forth, whatever arena of communication it is,” he said.

Anyone with information should call the Carteret County Sheriff’s Office at 252-504-4800.

Contact Daily News reporter Jannette Pippin at 910-382-2557 or jannette.pippin@jdnews.com.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2012, 09:40:55 PM »

The roommate sounds like a real winner too  .  Since when is it ok for a 38-year-old convicted sex offender to have contact with a 17-year-old girl, or rather a 12-year-old who may or may not have lied about her age.  Good grief, our world has become warped beyond any chance for redemption.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2012, 11:58:12 PM »

Mr Lefevers,knew TN for 12yrs,do the LE mail the RSO flyers in NC,to notify the hood a RSO
is (ours is 2mile) in the hood,parents have to be more vigilant,make like a spy your childs
life could depend on it

my kid just lost text ect,and her smart phone,she now has a minute phone,because she
wanted to talk text,to anyone and everyone,and a prob came up,the teenage boy wasnt
a teenage boy,her puter is off,now i have to be a hawk and what she says a crazy parent,
kids (mine is 15)dont get it, there is no reason for an adult that is a stranger to you to
engage you in a conversation,if the adult needs assistance,the adult should seek another
adult,sorry rant over
-------------------------------------
Lefevers said Timothy Howard Newman, 38, who authorities believe is with Abigale, is an acquaintance he’s known for 12 years. Lefevers said he did not know Newman had been texting his daughter. And he said he spent the day with his daughter Sunday and nothing happened to indicate a problem.
An arrest warrant has been filed for Newman, who was placed on the sex offender  registry is 2005 for convictions in connection with two counts of engaging in a sex offense with a 14-year-old girl in 2003 in Stokes County.
http://westashley.patch.com/articles/missing-girl-possibly-spotted-in-sc-texted-accused-kidnapper-every-night

Abigale Lefevers
128 McNeill Dr Croatan National Forest, Newport, NC 28570
Timothy Newman ,dont know house #
Bogue Loop Road, Bogue, NC
http://goo.gl/maps/Wdqv1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 03:00:11 PM »

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/19646120/levis-call-issued-for-missing-12-year-old-girl

Levi's Call issued for missing 12-year-old girl

Posted: Sep 26, 2012 12:38 PM CDT
Updated: Sep 26, 2012 12:38 PM CDT
By Mandi Milligan - email

ATLANTA (CBS ATLANTA) -

A Levi's Call was activated by at the request of the Carteret County Sheriff's Office in North Carolina for a missing 12-year-old girl.

Abigail Faith Lefevers is 5'4", 90 lbs., with brown eyes and brown hair.

She was last seen wearing black Nike shoes and carrying a pink backpack with peace signs.

Authorities believe the Abigail was abducted around 10 p.m. Monday by Timothy Howard Newman.

Newman, 38, is 5'8", 210 lbs., with brown eyes and brown hair.

Newman is believed to be traveling in red 1998 Chrysler Sebring with a black top, NC plate #AKT 6534. He was last seen driving south on Hwy. 17 in NC.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/258370/40/Levis-Call-issued-for-NC-12-year-old

Levi's Call issued for N.C. 12 year old
12:09 PM, Sep 26, 2012   |   1  comments

BEAUFORT, N.C. -- The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is assisting the Carteret County (N.C.) Sheriff's Office in finding a missing child who officials say was kidnapped by a convicted sex offender.

Twelve-year-old Abigale Faith Lefevers was abducted Sunday night by 38-year-old Timothy Howard Newman, according to a spokesperson with the Carteret County Sheriff's Office.

Investigators say Newman is a sex offender. He is also a truck driver who knows several back roads and waterways.

Officials believe Lefevers and Newman are traveling in a red 1998 Chrysler Sebring with a black top and North Carolina license plate AKT-6534. The car is listed as stolen, according to investigators. The pair was last known to be heading south on U.S. Highway 17 and was spotted near the South Carolina border; they may be traveling to Florida.

(From my understanding a "Levi's Call" is what an Amber Alert is called in Georgia)

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 07:59:55 PM »

Mr Lefevers,knew TN for 12yrs,do the LE mail the RSO flyers in NC,to notify the hood a RSO
is (ours is 2mile) in the hood,parents have to be more vigilant,make like a spy your childs
life could depend on it

my kid just lost text ect,and her smart phone,she now has a minute phone,because she
wanted to talk text,to anyone and everyone,and a prob came up,the teenage boy wasnt
a teenage boy,her puter is off,now i have to be a hawk and what she says a crazy parent,
kids (mine is 15)dont get it, there is no reason for an adult that is a stranger to you to
engage you in a conversation,if the adult needs assistance,the adult should seek another
adult,sorry rant over
-------------------------------------

Abigale Lefevers
128 McNeill Dr Croatan National Forest, Newport, NC 28570
Timothy Newman ,dont know house #
Bogue Loop Road, Bogue, NC
http://goo.gl/maps/Wdqv1

You go CW!  Do whatever you have to do to protect your baby!  They can get mad, pout and not like what you have done for a while but I assure you that it is so much better than them missing or having to make arrangements for your baby's funeral!  I completely support you because there isn't anything I won't do to keep mine safe and alive!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 09:56:30 PM »

http://www.wcnc.com/mobile-content/local-news/Police-Girl-in-Amber-Alert-may-head-to-Florida-171415751.html

Abigale Lefevers found safe in Florida. Suspect in custody.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2012, 09:58:27 PM »

Thank you for the update darla!  Moving this to "Missing Found Safe"!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2012, 09:59:35 PM »

You're welcome. Glad to get good news about these sweet kids.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.