April 18, 2024, 01:25:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote Fraud Denier Thread  (Read 1370 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 25, 2012, 11:04:14 PM »

I've been seeing some interesting material about vote suppression and fraud.  I thought it might be nice to discuss.  Real?  Discriminatory?

"Advancement Project Advances Its Fraud Agenda"

Often heard complaint - Hispanics will be disenfranchised...
The Advancement Project, a left-wing civil rights advocacy group, is coming out with a new study that claims that 10 million Hispanic voters will be disenfranchised in the upcoming election because of supposedly “discriminatory voting policies” such as “noncitizen voter purges,” “proof of citizenship requirements for voter registration,” and “restrictive” voter ID laws in 23 states.

Why would noncitizens expect to vote?  If you're a noncitizen why would you register to vote?  Why shouldn't they be purged along with dead people and felons?

That is also the kind of “purge” that the Advancement Project objects to, because it claims such measures “disproportionately impact voter registration and participation by Latino citizens.” Well, it is a fact that according to the Pew Hispanic Center, the majority of illegal aliens (and legal noncitizens present in the United States) are Hispanic. So when states remove noncitizens who have committed a felony under federal law by registering to vote, a majority of them may very well be Hispanic. But that is no reason to prevent states from removing all ineligible noncitizens from the registration rolls. Contrary to the Advancement Project’s claim, the only “effect” it will have on the 2012 presidential election is to prevent illegal voters from casting illegitimate ballots.

Perhaps they should charge these people with a felony? 

read more here - http://blog.heritage.org/2012/09/24/advancement-project-advances-its-fraud-agenda/

How many millions of votes are counted every election from illegal voters casting illegitimate ballots?

How often are illegitimate ballots cast for small elections?  The kind that raise taxes?  Change local laws?

Lots of good stuff here. 

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 11:17:51 PM »

Lots of good info http://www.truethevote.org/

In Racine Wisconsin they made the national news with all kinds of irregularities at the polling place.  Ballots in the trash...

Jammed machines...

Nobody knows where all the printed ballots go...

No secure place to store ballots when they're taken out of the machine...

If the ballot storage machines are regularly jamming, why haven't they invested in better equipment?  Gotten a refund from the manufacturer?  Provided security for the ballots?  Why aren't the machines secured with the ballots inside and taken intact to the counting location?  Video taped the whole time?  Have black boxes to indicate the number of times they were opened?

Does your vote really count?  I think everyone should volunteer at the polls.  How well are you being served?  Is there integrity in the process?  Room for improvement?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 12:45:00 PM »

"EDITORIAL: Electing to tolerate voter fraud
Obama administration is OK with ballot uncertainty
"

...It ought to be simple: If you’re an American citizen eligible to vote and can prove it with identification, you should be allowed to cast a ballot. If you can’t, you shouldn’t. It’s really not that complicated...Never mind that Mr. Holder’s own department provides thousands of dollars in grant money encouraging local governments to set up drunk-driving checkpoints in which drivers are randomly stopped and forced to show their drivers’ licenses. Apparently, that’s not racist.

...However, the nonpartisan Pew Center on the States issued a report in February estimating 24 million U.S. voter registrations, or 13 percent, are invalid. When voter rolls are inaccurate to such a degree, our election process is ripe for fraud. We shouldn’t let unscrupulous people exploit the system by voting multiple times.

This is why voter ID laws are essential: They verify that an individual showing up to vote is who he says he is. It ensures the integrity of the “one man, one vote” principle. Voter ID is a simple means to cleaner elections, and that’s something that all Americans should agree on.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/26/electing-to-tolerate-voter-fraud/#ixzz27glBgh6f

I've watched on TV where Jimmy Carter support honest voting in 3rd world countries.  I've seen on TV the dipped fingers of voters in small villages.  All to prevent someone from voting more than once.  How do you dip the fingers of Americans?  It's also pretty obvious that 25 people in a remote village know one another.  Even in a big city, a dipped finger and one day voting seem to prevent abuse.  In some countries, the people have a distinct look or color.  Strangers are easily identified, if someone tried to bus them from village to village.

How can America secure the ballot box?  Election integrity?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.