April 25, 2024, 02:15:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer and Support Thread for Friends and Family of Natalee  (Read 5781 times)
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« on: June 13, 2005, 08:58:07 PM »

Please keep the posts in this thread respectful.   Thank you!

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 09:19:45 PM »

I will certainly keep Natalee, her family and her friends in my thoughts and prayers.

May God grant justice, renewal and peace to all those who have been touched by these events!
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 09:25:28 PM »

I am praying for Natalie and her family. Natalie I hope you are safe and please know that the entire world is praying for you.

To Natalie's friends and family: We feel like we know you personally. We feel the pain and heartache and we are praying for all of you. May God be with you during this time of uncertainty.

To the citizens of Aruba: Thank you for making Natalie your top priority. We thank all of you for searching for Natalie. It shows your true compassion for mankind.

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 01:02:22 AM »

Natalee and the people in her life are all in my prayers, as are the volunteers and law enforcement agents trying to find her.  It's a very personal tragedy to have to deal with her missing, and even though many of us have never met her, know that you all have our heartfelt support.
Bill
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 07:25:18 AM »

---
Firestarter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 07:42:59 AM »

Natalee, her family, and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.
Blessed Be.
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 08:58:34 AM »

To the Holloway and Twitty families...Natalee is certainly a very special young lady to be loved by such a phenomenal family. Gods speed. Unfortunaley...Grief is the price we pay for unconditional LOVE!!
The Hibbard Family
Steve, Petie, Stefanie, Jason and LCL Spencer USMC
Upstate NY USA

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 09:29:43 AM »

I have been following this story closely, almost compulsively.  I am in constant prayer for those involved, holding Natalee, her parents, and friends up to our Lord's tender mercies.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 12:44:08 PM »

Kuaitzu, would you lik ethat written on the wall? It's very nice...
bobcats1996
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2005, 08:57:21 AM »

Words can not express what Natalee, her family, and friends are going through right.  It is said in Philippians by Paul " I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."  I pray that God continues to give you all strength and I know that God will bring Natalee home.  I know God has great plans for Natalee and she will further impact the kingdom of our Lord and Savior.  Keep the faith and God Bless.  God Speed Natalee.
Steven
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2005, 10:33:44 PM »

Natalee,
It is by the grace of God that you have blessed our lives with your presence.  Your love, kindness and bright smile have touched our hearts in a way that we will never forget.  Our prayers go out to you and your family as we hope for your safe return.  Wherever you may be, stay strong and know that the Lord is with you.

Mrs. Twitty,
Our hearts break for you and your family.  May God give you the hope to continue your journey and the strength to see it through.  

a man with a heavy heart
DKNY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2005, 10:50:27 PM »

My heart has been aching since your lovely daughter went missing.  I feel as though she is my friend or sister and I am praying for answers.  I wake up in the morning and head directly to the t.v or computer hoping that I will see she has been found safely.  

As I am following her disappearance through the media, Natalee's warmth and goodness is coming through her pictures and from hearing you speak of her. She seems like an amazing girl and one that is loved beyond belief.

I think of you and Natalee all the time and although I can't even begin to imagine your pain and suffering, I am praying, hoping and crying with you.

Stay Strong.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2005, 04:04:05 AM »

Without ever knowing Natalee personally, I'm overcome with how I know her now. Why she has touched us all so powerfully must be testament to what her friends and family are priviledged to know. God takes care of our Natalees. I am tormented by her absence as are we all. I cannot rest peacefully until we get her back. To her Mom and Dad and family, I can only give my prayers of comfort. And to dear Natalee I am thinking of you and praying constantly. We all want you back, and we all share the overwhelming power of your life and spirit. GOD BLESS YOU NATALEE! COME HOME SOON!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2005, 05:06:03 AM »

I pray that God will bless Natalee and keep her in His arms... wherever she may be. And that He will strengthen all those who love her. There are certainly a LOT of people who love her.

And I pray that the Lord will somehow use all this to point others to Him as well.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
2inspire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2005, 06:56:10 PM »

I read the interview with Natalee's mom that until God tells her otherwise she is going to believe her daughter is alive.

Yeah! for her faith. I am with her and trust her mothers instinct love and direction from a higher power that compelled her to that island within hours of hearing her daughter was missing.

She took actions and took it FAST. I do believe she was hearing from a higher source that continues to give her the info, support, help and prayers she needs.

I pray she continually has renewed strength, clarity of mind, new ideas., that she hears that inner voice clearly that says "go here or go there" That she is able to discern clues through her motherly instinct and connection to God that no police investigator may get. May they listen to her.

May all the prayers, thoughts and support for her and her family continue strong each day until Natalee is brought home. And even after she is brought home for her healing and restoration.

In care
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2005, 09:39:34 PM »

I pray that Natalee is safely returned to her family. I hope that her family can continue to stay strong and united in this difficult time.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2005, 02:34:03 PM »

If ya'll want to post those thoughts on Natalee's wall email natalee@inline.com, or tell me and "Dash" and we'll write it up there for you.

jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
If ya'll want to post those thoughts on Natalee's wall email natalee@inline.com, or tell me and "Dash" and we'll write it up there for you.
The link you provided keeps saying page cannot be found. If you can find it and don't mind you can post my comments from above. Thanks.
Arlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2005, 07:45:39 PM »

I just realized that Sunday is Father's Day.  And Natalee's father and stepfather are still in Aruba after three weeks, still trying to find this precious girl.

My heart breaks even harder.  

Holloway's, Twitty's, and Natalee -- I never stop praying for you.

Natalee has touched so many lives...  She always did, long before this tragedy.  She has always been an individual to admire, to emulate.  A true example of grace and compassion and achievement and generosity.  Her beauty has always shown even more from within than from without.

Through these events, her story has touched the world:  A lovely girl who worked SO HARD on her studies, in her community -- so helpful to friends and strangers.  A girl whose only weakness lies in being too trusting -- something so many in this jaded world find hard to understand.

The family, too -- you have touched the world with your example of faith, determination, empathy, patience, loyalty.  

We all are better for coming to know you.

I pray that Natalee will soon be safely home.

Again, I am saying special prayers for this weekend.  What should have been a lovely family occasion is certain to make a hard situation harder.  I pray for even more strength and comfort to get you through.

May God bless you all.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2005, 11:28:12 AM »

Quote from: "jenz"
Quote from: "mbhs05"
The link you provided keeps saying page cannot be found. If you can find it and don't mind you can post my comments from above. Thanks.

It might be down from so much activity. But I'll write it up there for you, for sure. Dash and I area always glad to do that.

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.