March 28, 2024, 07:31:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "US Importing Welfare Cases"  (Read 1316 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 02, 2012, 08:14:23 AM »

The ranking Republicans on the Senate Finance, Agriculture, Budget, and Judiciary Committees have been pushing DHS and the Department of State since early August for an explanation as to why reliance on only two of the nearly 80 federal welfare programs in America (Supplemental Social Security Income and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) constitute a dependency risk and make an applicant unqualified for entry on public charge grounds.

The revelation follows a recent study of census data by the Center for Immigration Studies, which found that in 2010, 36 percent of immigrant-headed households were on at least one major welfare program — largely nutrition assistance and Medicaid (both considered inadmissible in determining one’s dependency risk according to current policy) — compared to 23 percent of native headed households. Based on the study, the top countries for which welfare use was highest among their immigrant-heads of households in America were Mexico (57 percent), Guatemala (55 percent) and the Dominican Republic (54 percent).

read more here - http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/us-importing-welfare-cases-just-068-percent-of-visa-applications-denied-due-to-dependency-risk-in-fy-2011/

How many of these new 'immigrants' and those here illegally get benefits above and beyond what is offered to native born Americans?  I read all the time abot new programs for immigrants. 

“The United States is borrowing huge sums of money from foreign nations to feed, house, clothe and support millions of their citizens now living in the U.S. who were supposed to be able to be able to support themselves,” Sessions added, noting that while Americans are struggling to find work, the government is “granting visas to those who will not only compete for available jobs but who will draw billions in financial assistance from US taxpayers.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/us-importing-welfare-cases-just-068-percent-of-visa-applications-denied-due-to-dependency-risk-in-fy-2011/#ixzz288uDgC9T

Seeding the nation with anchor babies?  Keeping financial terror families intact?  What's wrong with this picture?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 08:18:39 AM »

If you do not know someone struggling on welfare with first had experience watching imported welfare cases live the welfare lottery winner lifestyle, read from the comments -

I am 68, paid taxes into the system for 50 years, live below the poverty level but am ineligible For ANY assistance because I have very modest savings and don't owe any money to anyone. BAD ME FOR BEING RESPONSIBLE. Illegals have buckets of assistance thrown at them and I, a tax paying citizen get nothing -- NADA! Is this a great country?

There's so much more to this story. Example: upper-middle-class immigrants bring their parents here, often from Russia, China, and Korea. After a five-year wait the immigrant parents become U.S. citizens - passing the citizenship test even though they can barely speak English if at all. Even though they have a high standard of living in their childrens' upscale homes, they're retired so they have no income in the U.S. - although they probably do in their home country, but how are the U.S.  authorities going to know? So they're immediately eligible for Medicaid as soon as they become citizens. They're also immediately eligible for Section 8 housing, so they get on the waiting list for an apartment. A year and a half later they get off the waiting list and get a taxpayer-funded apartment - but just go there on the weekends. Or, a nasty son- or daughter-in-law forces them out of the upscale house so they have to live in the Section 8 apartment against their will. Another tragedy is that the elderly parents of the upper-middle-class immigrants crowd the Section 8 waiting lists to the extent that the waiting lists are closed to genuinely poor people who really...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 08:24:47 AM »

September 28, 2008

Barack Obama and the Strategy of Manufactured Crisis

By James Simpson

America waits with bated breath while Washington struggles to bring the U.S. economy back from the brink of disaster. But many of those same politicians caused the crisis, and if left to their own devices will do so again.

Most significantly, Penny Pritzker, the current Finance Chairperson of Obama's presidential campaign helped develop the complicated investment bundling of subprime securities at the heart of the meltdown. She did so in her position as shareholder and board chair of Superior Bank. The Bank failed in 2001, one of the largest in recent history, wiping out $50 million in uninsured life savings of approximately 1,400 customers. She was named in a RICO class action law suit but doesn't seem to have come out of it too badly.

As a young attorney in the 1990s, Barack Obama represented ACORN in Washington in their successful efforts to expand Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) authority. In addition to making it easier for ACORN groups to force banks into making risky loans, this also paved the way for banks like Superior to package mortgages as investments, and for the Government Sponsored Enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to underwrite them. These changes created the conditions that ultimately lead to the current financial crisis.

God grant those few responsible yet remaining in Washington, DC the strength to prevent this massive fraud from occurring. God grant them the courage to stand up in the face of this Marxist tidal wave.

Why hasn't anyone who bundled the bad mortgage gone to jail?

read more here - http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/09/barack_obama_and_the_strategy.html

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.