April 18, 2024, 07:22:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who killed Alice Hawkes Oct. 4, 1987 - Westbrook, ME  (Read 2151 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: October 05, 2012, 03:58:58 AM »

Remembering Alice
Alice Ann Hawkes was a daughter, sister, aunt, niece and a friend. Both young and beautiful, she had a whole lifetime ahead of her that was full of potential. Alice was found murdered inside her apartment in Westbrook, Maine on October 4, 1987. Her murderer was never apprehended and is still at large.

This Web Site is dedicated to the memory of Alice Hawkes whose life was cut short by a brutal act of violence. It is also for her family who have lived without her for twenty-one years and who still believe that justice can, must and will be done in her case.

Alice never knew what it would be like to become a bride, a wife, a mother, or even a grandmother. She did not have the opportunity to pursue her dreams, to try and to achieve her goals, or to see how far she could go in life with her talent and abilities. Alice had the potential, but she did not have luxury of time. That was taken away from her on an October afternoon in Westbrook, Maine in 1987.
 ::snipping2::
http://www.alicehawkes.com/

A wonderful website

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 07:38:21 AM »

http://www.alicehawkes.com/

Remember - it is never to late for justice to be done,or to cleanse a conscience. If you can help please follow the links in this web site.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.