April 25, 2024, 03:09:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Dutch Apple?  (Read 4513 times)
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« on: June 30, 2005, 02:01:47 PM »

Motive.

Motive (Courtesy of Legal-Explinations.com)
n. During a criminal investigation, the reason most likely why someone committed a crime. For instance, jealousy, greed, revenge, or part of a theft. Evidence of a motive is admissible at trial, but it is not necessary to have proof of a motive in order to prove a crime.

I present the above to make a following point. Why would a suspect abduct a person such as Natalee or rape a victim? It is because of hatered or a means to inflict pain, humiliation or perhaps revenge on another person or those associated with that person?

What could possibly motivate Joran Van der S. to commit such a crime? How much does he like the U.S. ? Is he hurt because his former American g/f dumped him? Did he love her? Did having been jilted cause him anguish? His mother said that the girl broke it off saying something similiar to that Joran was too "weak" and that she needed a "stronger man". Does this woman look at all like Natalee Holloway or is a victim from America enough of a motive? I hear that being labeled weak by some Arubans is especially humiliating. So, is humiliation part of the motive too? What about Paris Hilton, his obsessions with her too? Is that his view of America? Not all of the girls that party are one in the same. Yes, believe it or not I've heard that a good many do in fact say "NO".

Who would be so malicious to use a drug on a person to render her helpless and force sex upon her just for pleasure? Could it be that he feels weak and powerless? Weak and without any self-control? So, he gets into shoving matches and slams people into walls while they are guests to his island? He feels no shame for any of this??? Why should he? He has no regard for the law or the rules of his community on and on, relentlessly doing as wants. Why should he, he's broken them at will and noone holds him accountable, including the Polis. Does he see himself as a pimp as he's labeled himself before? He drinks much profusely glass in hand? Alcoholics have no control of themselves, this we know for sure. CC's looks the other way doors wide open. He gambles at all hours and finds himself behind the eight-ball and risking yet more. On a Sunday night he loses some more........the ball gets bigger, makes him real mad?

He looks for someone to blame, everybody but HIMSELF. Will it be a victim he redirects his anger towards? He is in therapy to manage his anger, his rage.

I've judged a few people in my life. Joran isn't honest often if ever or at least when he knows he's the one to blame for playing a part in the dissapearance of a human being. We are to presume he would not lie some more? What father, what member of the court would expect a suspect to not tell the truth? Wouldn't that be pure contempt? They take everybody down a notch with what they do. Americans, the Dutch, Arubans, peoples of all nations and creeds. So much so that some would soon pull the plug, to retaliate and forego vacationing in fear they have no recourse. Don't forget those bodyguards either, those two innocent men...But, they've done it so many times before they'll surely do it again, again....Looking out for thier self-interrests, he and dad.

No body. No crime? That's denial ladies and gentlemen!

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.