January 20, 2017, 04:11:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #17 1/15/14 -  (Read 62596 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: August 29, 2016, 10:55:56 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: August 29, 2016, 03:59:38 PM »

Real sign of the times that anyone would actually leave their babies in her care, imo.  Sickening.   

totally agree.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

...and Injustice for most

« Reply #202 on: August 31, 2016, 06:33:40 AM »

I'd like to find out if it's true....a lot of facebookers are saying it isn't.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

...and Injustice for most

« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2016, 06:37:18 AM »

OK HERE WE GO!!

http://www.snopes.com/casey-anthony-obtains-license-for-home-daycare-business-in-florida/

FALSE  / Hoax news site!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...
grace-land
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: September 06, 2016, 12:02:48 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/os-primary-state-attorney-judges-20160829-story.html

Aramis Ayala upsets Jeff Ashton for State Attorney
August 31, 2016, 6:41 AM

In a major upset on Tuesday, Aramis Ayala, a first-time candidate for Orange-Osceola state attorney, ousted incumbent Jeff Ashton from office after his first term.

"I'm just grateful," Ayala said on the phone Tuesday night from her victory party at Sugarcanes Rum Bar and Lounge on International Drive. "I'm excited. This is what this whole thing and the process was about. ... Tonight is a celebration of a higher level of integrity for the State Attorney's Office."

What had initially been a sleepy race favoring Ashton took a turn after a Washington, D.C.-based political action committee poured $975,000 into Ayala's campaign in August. Ashton, 58, raised $112,445 for his bid, according to Florida Department of State records.

Ayala's money, linked to billionaire liberal backer George Soros, paid for TV ads and mailers accusing Ashton of enacting racially disparate policies—a claim Ashton says is not true. Ayala said she did not solicit the money but welcome anyone who believed in improving the criminal justice system.

Ashton ran after he became a household name as the prosecutor in the trial of Casey Anthony, an Orange County mother charged in the 2008 death of her daughter.

Ashton lost the case—with Anthony being acquitted of all major charges, including murder—but achieved name recognition and wrote a book on what's now considered the "social media trial of the century."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.