September 25, 2017, 01:21:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #17 1/15/14 -  (Read 84001 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #220 on: April 08, 2017, 04:31:02 AM »

Hi ladies! Long time no talkey!!!   Iv been listening to the trial again, and I think Amy had more to
do with this than we know.. she was so aggressive to me on the stand. Not how someone who knew this baby and was robbed by the same woman who killed her  should be!
If I didn't know who she is and what she did, I'd probably think she's pretty.
She should stay under her rock, if not, she should stop lying and blaming others for the monster she chose to be.
She's disgusting and makes me want to puke.
If Caylee had survived, I seriously doubt her mother would still have custody of her.
jmo

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/casey-anthony-breaks-her-silence-about-case-acquittal-life-n729936

Casey Anthony Breaks Her Silence About Case, Acquittal, Life
by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. Casey Anthony knows that much of the world believes she killed her 2-year-old daughter, despite her acquittal. But nearly nine years later, she insists she doesn't know how the last hours of Caylee's life unfolded.

Asked about the drowning defense, Casey Anthony hesitated: "Everyone has their theories, I don't know. As I stand here today I can't tell you one way or another. The last time I saw my daughter I believed she was alive and was going to be OK, and that's what was told to me. "

KEY WORDS HERE in BOLD: "The last time I saw my daughter I believed she was alive and WAS going to be OK, and that's what was told to me. "
...she knew something was wrong with Caylee because she OVER drugged/chloroformed ...  /WHO told her she WAS going to be ok?.......the voice's in her head??? WHO is WHO?

Casey's the only one that knows.  She let her baby decompose in her car, she knew she wasn't going to be ok.  I think she wants to continue to make people think it was a drowning and George took charge.  I think if anyone else had known, Caylee wouldn't have been left in the trunk of the car like that.

jmo

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

...and Injustice for most

« Reply #221 on: April 08, 2017, 05:34:25 PM »

Standing in line at check out today, saw a magazine (not a rag) said she's pregnant and getting married. She says she wants a girl. I doubt it's true. Wish I could remember the name of the MAG. It was like 'People' mag...wish I'd have looked inside, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: April 09, 2017, 01:36:33 PM »

i went over to People and found this

Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery W W premieres APRIL 9-11
http://people.com/crime/watch-sneak-peek-of-ids-casey-anthony-an-american-murder-mystery/

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/casey-anthony-an-american-murder-mystery/1046860/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #223 on: April 10, 2017, 02:42:14 AM »

Did you watch it? I still don't umderstand how so much evidence was ignored!! 

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: April 10, 2017, 10:28:08 PM »

Things i learned watching 2 of 3 parts so far:

#1. Cindy has clearly been eating well in the last few years

#2. Jose baez face still makes me throw up in my mouth

#3. They couldnt have gotten a more unintelligent group of people on one jury

#4. That beautiful baby is in a much better place than she would have been with that skank monster mother of hers
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: April 10, 2017, 10:29:20 PM »

They clearly hit the brain dead idiot lottery with that jury
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: April 11, 2017, 12:02:49 AM »

i  wondered too
THE JURY
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 23, 2016 AT 9:40PM EDT
http://people.com/crime/casey-anthony-murder-trial-meet-the-jurors/ 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #227 on: April 11, 2017, 06:08:21 PM »

You forgot to mention that Scared Monkeys knew
more about the case than the defense!!

Things i learned watching 2 of 3 parts so far:

#1. Cindy has clearly been eating well in the last few years

#2. Jose baez face still makes me throw up in my mouth

#3. They couldnt have gotten a more unintelligent group of people on one jury

#4. That beautiful baby is in a much better place than she would have been with that skank monster mother of hers

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #228 on: August 09, 2017, 08:19:25 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FirstCoastNews/photos/a.133096468986.107411.51617358986/10155707342363987

Happy 12th Birthday in Heaven, sweet Caylee.

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.