April 25, 2024, 10:22:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #17 1/15/14 -  (Read 238082 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2014, 04:51:14 PM »

Just when you think it's time for this POS to keep her trap shut  - http://empirenews.net/casey-anthony-george-zimmerman-to-star-in-new-reality-tv-show/      I hope this is not serious..

You and me both 

Oh brother!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2014, 08:08:17 PM »

I believe this is fake, here is the "authors" bio from the bottom of the page:

About A. Michael Smith (8 Articles)
I was a member of the first graduating class at Harvard University in 1642. I was cryogenically frozen and brought back to life in 1981. I can speak gibberish in 18 different languages and often carry on conversations with myself in all 18.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2014, 05:03:26 PM »

http://mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/on-the-town/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2014/6/28/cheney_mason_intervi.html
Cheney Mason: No regrets about Casey Anthony trial
June 28, 2014

WINTER PARK --
He's almost 71 years old and has now been practicing law for 43 years.

And while one other case — Nelson Serrano — was high profile, none matched the attention of the Casey Anthony trial.

Cheney Mason served as co-counsel to lead attorney Jose Baez for the woman many referred to as "the most hated woman in America."

During our interview, thunder roared as if to distract our conversation, but Mason was not distracted. He laughed often and made no apologies for his stance on some serious topics.

He admitted the Anthony trial had changed his life in some respects. There were the threats: "Kooks threatening to kill me, my wife and my grandchildren because I had the audacity to defend her and win," Mason said.

There were anxious moments, but as he explained to me, if he says he's going to do something, he does.

"I told Mr. Baez when we talked and I agreed to be part of the team — I'll be the last man standing," he said.

He stood tall, but he says the trial did contribute to him having a stroke on Veterans Day almost three years ago. Now, he has a personal trainer and works out several days a week.

Retirement should be on his mind, but it isn't.

Mason said he tried it to live the retired life at 65, but it failed miserably.

Mason and his wife like to travel, he speaks three languages "in acceptable conversation," and they enjoy cooking.

If you would like to really get his dander up, ask him about how he feels about some of his colleagues, the judicial system and why he fought against cameras in the courtroom. As a sought-after speaker, he has occasion to speak to young people hoping to become attorneys. His advice to them will surprise you, as will how he would like to be remembered.

You'll always know where you stand with Cheney Mason, and he makes no apologies or excuses for why he thinks the way he does. He says he has no regrets about the Casey Anthony trial except that he spent many tens of thousands of dollars out of pocket for the pro bono case incurring over a million dollars in billable hours from which he collected not one dime.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2014, 05:04:38 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-guy/os-casey-anthony-cheney-mason-reveals-stroke-20140629,0,4978893.post
Cheney Mason reveals stroke after Casey Anthony trial
By Hal Boedeker
Staff writer
2:46 p.m. EDT, June 29, 2014

The Casey Anthony trial did take a personal toll, defense attorney Cheney Mason reveals in a News 13 interview. Mason said he suffered a stroke on Veterans Day 2011.

According to reports that day, Mason asked to taken to a Daytona Beach hospital because he wasn't feeling well. He fell ill before a speaking engagement at Bethune Cookman University. The topic was to be mass communications, a topic he learned a lot about from successfully representing Anthony, who was acquitted in July 2011.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2014, 02:02:19 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-guy/os-casey-anthony-cheney-mason-reveals-stroke-20140629,0,4978893.post
By Hal Boedeker
Staff writer

The Casey Anthony trial did take a personal toll, defense attorney Cheney Mason reveals in a News 13 interview. Mason said he suffered a stroke on Veterans Day 2011.

According to reports that day, Mason asked to taken to a Daytona Beach hospital because he wasn't feeling well. He fell ill before a speaking engagement at Bethune Cookman University. The topic was to be mass communications, a topic he learned a lot about from successfully representing Anthony, who was acquitted in July 2011.

I can imagine she was responsible for a lot of people falling ill after and during her trial and the whole case.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2014, 10:07:29 AM »

By Hal Boedeker
Staff writer

I can imagine she was responsible for a lot of people falling ill after and during her trial and the whole case.

Hi Bearly,
 hockey
she still makes me sick!
 puker

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2014, 06:12:55 PM »

Casey, if you read here, this photo is just for you.....

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=fNkd6hpTbcMF2YgR8J2ISYh4l5k2TGxc#.U3_637kU9ol

(Jesse Grund wedding)

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2014, 06:27:51 AM »

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2014, 10:00:17 AM »

What life is like for Casey Anthony now .  Barf bags are in the back of your seat..

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justice/casey-anthony-today/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29

Jean Casarez would sell her own mother for an exclusive with Casey.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2014, 10:49:17 AM »

Wonder what she did with all those ugly clothes she wore during her trial?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2014, 12:20:58 PM »

Wonder what she did with all those ugly clothes she wore during her trial?

Well she is claiming to be bankrupt but has plenty of money thanks to Dr Phil and his $600K  so I'm sure she
has a new wardrobe.  Each time her photo appears on one of the major channels they hand her a nice check too.   
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2014, 04:17:54 PM »

What life is like for Casey Anthony now .  Barf bags are in the back of your seat..

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justice/casey-anthony-today/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29

Jean Casarez would sell her own mother for an exclusive with Casey.

"I think Casey has a lot of world left to have to deal with. She hasn't been freed from her incarceration yet 'cause she can't go out. She can't go to a beauty parlor, she can't go shopping to a department store, she can't go to a restaurant, she can't even go to McDonald's. She can't do anything," he said.

nor can Caylee

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2014, 01:41:48 PM »

Got an error when trying to "quote" but you made THE point there, cw!

"nor can Caylee"

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2014, 02:50:35 PM »

Got an error when trying to "quote" but you made THE point there, cw!

"nor can Caylee"

You both are right on.  "nor can Caylee" 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2014, 04:02:45 PM »

I cannot believe I just watched Jean and Cheney not to mention the photo of the baby killer on CNN. Left a nasty taste in my mouth.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2014, 12:26:57 PM »

Casey Anthony has become a recluse three years after her acquittal:
'America's most hated mother' is a prisoner in her own home because she is too scared to go out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679663/Three-years-cleared-murder-Casey-Anthony-prisoner-home-no-contact-dad-accused-abusing-trial.html

--

Awww ... ain't it a shame?   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2014, 04:43:04 PM »

Casey Anthony has become a recluse three years after her acquittal:
'America's most hated mother' is a prisoner in her own home because she is too scared to go out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679663/Three-years-cleared-murder-Casey-Anthony-prisoner-home-no-contact-dad-accused-abusing-trial.html

--

Awww ... ain't it a shame?   Monkey Devil!

In an exclusive interview with lawyer Cheney Mason, who worked on her case, CNN has revealed how despite being cleared of wrongdoing, Anthony is too scared to go outside.

Makes me shiver to think how scared Caylee must have felt when she was being murdered.

Seriously, who cares how Casey feels?

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2014, 06:47:08 PM »

This case came up while I was doing a background check on a new employee - she was from Florida and had done prison time. When I did that background check I found she had 2 to 5 for child endangerment - while I find it to be not enough time for her, the first thing my hubs said was WOW how do you get prison time for endangering your kid but not for killing them and dumping them in a swamp?  Good question. Hope CA lives everyday seeing the face of her sweet child as she killed her.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2014, 07:45:36 AM »

Quote from 'comments'

mikeme-44_46-tiger, canastota, 1 day ago

Sounds like the life OJ had after he was found not guilty. Neither he or Casey were found innocent... Just not guilty. BIG difference. They both got what they deserved. "Freedom is not Free" !!!!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679663/Three-years-cleared-murder-Casey-Anthony-prisoner-home-no-contact-dad-accused-abusing-trial.html#ixzz36gmLKH7e
 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2014, 05:08:20 PM »

Now this is a book I might consider reading - written by Rick Namey, an Orlando author.  He was hired by Cheney Mason to write Casey's story - with expectations of making lots of $$$.  He quit right after the
'Foolproof Suffocation' searches done by Casey were discovered, having been convinced of her guilt.
Mason and Casey filed bankruptcy the next day, to avoid the Zenaida and Roy Kronk lawsuits.  According
to this guy, there were negotiations going on for interviews, Pay per view interviews ( worth Millions) and
a book, but Mason and Casey committed bankruptcy fraud when they swore in court to the Trustee that there
never were, nor any future deal was being considered. He says he has records and proof and has disclosed it
all to the Bankruptcy court, but nothing has been done.  It seems she has been living with Mason all this time, but Mason told the author they had to make some money as he "couldn't support her for ever".  Up to now of
course, all the money she is costing him is in some ledger so he can claim it back when/if they hit the jackpot.
http://www.amazon.ca/Caseys-Ghost-decided-Anthonys-Writer-ebook/dp/B00L3ULH94

There is a lot more information on the Boycott Casey Anthony facebook page, including a comment directly
from the author.
Now let the fun begin.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.