March 28, 2024, 04:58:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #17 1/15/14 -  (Read 236924 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: October 05, 2012, 07:54:25 AM »

an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 05:46:15 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 05:49:12 AM »

Testing   1-2-3

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 05:53:02 AM »

Carry on ....

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 08:18:15 AM »

Carry on ....

good job!

can you bring over the comments about the murderbelia?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 10:19:49 AM »

Here we r ...wish this thread was about Caylees murderer getting arrested for something that would keep her in jail. Grrrrr

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 01:30:35 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/01/15/casey-anthony-pants-purses-sale-murderabilia
Casey Anthony's clothes: Would you buy them?
By Amanda Sloane
updated 3:23 PM EST, Thu January 16, 2014

Several pairs of pants and purses bought at a garage sale at the Anthony home are selling for $800 apiece
    'If it was not for my customers, I would not be in business,' Eric Holler, the man selling the items, tells HLN

<snipped>

<snipped>
But Eric Holler, the 44-year-old Jacksonville, Florida, man who runs the "murderabilia" website said it doesn't matter; people still have an interest in owning a piece of Anthony because she was turned into a celebrity thanks to the media attention surrounding the case.

Holler said the items he's selling came from a garage sale held by Anthony's parents. A woman who bought the items reportedly told Holler she wanted to "wash her hands" of them.

"She wanted to document that the Anthonys were selling this stuff," Holler said. "She got bashed and I’m getting bashed. The Anthonys? They get a free ticket."

Holler wouldn't reveal how much he gave for the items but said he paid the woman what she originally paid -- plus shipping. She wasn't interested in making a profit, according to Holler, who admits that for him, the profit is what it's all about.
<snipped>

<snipped>
Andy Kahan, a man who works for the Houston Police Department Crime Victims Assistance Division, is just one of the many trying to stop the sale of these types of items. He said he has worked to get eight states to adopt laws that prohibit criminals from profiting from their crimes.

"From a victim’s perspective... this is absolutely the most nauseating and disgusting feeling in the world, to find out the person who murdered one of your loved ones now has items being bought by third parties," Kahan said. "I’m a firm believer in free enterprise and capitalism but I think you have to draw the line somewhere and from our perspective, this is where the buck has to stop."

Holler, however, said he never pays killers for their items, although he does admit to "helping" them out from time to time.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 03:45:31 PM »

Not the most reliable of sources, but...

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/civil-suits-against-casey-anthony-moving-forward-trial-defamation/

Two Civil Defamation Suits Against Casey Anthony Moving Forward To Trial

Posted on Jan 15, 2014 @ 14:45PM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

According to documents filed in the Middle District of Florida court on Jan. 14, hearings were held for both Zenaida Gonzalez  v. Anthony and Roy Kronk v. Anthony — both of which were ruled to move forward in April and Sept. respectively.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 03:28:43 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/19/casey-anthony-clothing-for-sale_n_4627769.html
'American Dream' Ends For Man Selling Casey Anthony's Pants
Posted: 01/19/2014 1:08 pm EST  |  Updated: 01/22/2014 9:49 am EST

<snipped>
"I have decided to remove the Anthony garage sale items from my website, Serial Killers Ink. No one else was involved in this decision other than myself. I have given it much thought and I do not wish to be associated in any way, shape or form with the death of Caylee Anthony. I apologize to anyone that may have taken offense in the offering of these items."
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 03:33:35 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/19/casey-anthony-clothing-for-sale_n_4627769.html

<snipped>
"I have decided to remove the Anthony garage sale items from my website, Serial Killers Ink. No one else was involved in this decision other than myself. I have given it much thought and I do not wish to be associated in any way, shape or form with the death of Caylee Anthony. I apologize to anyone that may have taken offense in the offering of these items."
<snipped>

Really! I wonder why the turn around? I am pleased to see he took the items down. Now he has to Burn them and post a youtube showing it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 04:01:41 PM »

<snipped>
<snipped>

Really! I wonder why the turn around? I am pleased to see he took the items down. Now he has to Burn them and post a youtube showing it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 09:02:12 AM »

<snipped>
<snipped>

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 11:00:47 AM »

<snipped>
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 02:56:29 AM »

What's next ?  Casey Bobbleheads>??

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 11:33:07 AM »

What's next ?  Casey Bobbleheads>??

crazybabyborg
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 03:05:45 AM »

That poor child has been exploited since the day KC murdered her. It's the saddest thing; just breaks my heart. In her short years on earth, Caylee was the object of "battleground" jealousy, the excuse for some things, and resented for others. She was "inconvenient" and all sorts of things. The jury got all intrigued and tied up with "George did this or that", and Cindy was all twisted in her testimony to parse words to "protect" Casey and blah, blah. Even now, Caylee's death is a money maker. I just want to scream, "IT'S ABOUT CAYLEE AND THAT'S ALL!"

I'm so glad that we Monkeys and many, many others came to love Caylee and that her memory is respected, if not by those who should have loved her, then at least by strangers who wish they had known her. May God give her extra hugs every day and may her laughter make the angels smile!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 03:13:53 AM »

That poor child has been exploited since the day KC murdered her. It's the saddest thing; just breaks my heart. In her short years on earth, Caylee was the object of "battleground" jealousy, the excuse for some things, and resented for others. She was "inconvenient" and all sorts of things. The jury got all intrigued and tied up with "George did this or that", and Cindy was all twisted in her testimony to parse words to "protect" Casey and blah, blah. Even now, Caylee's death is a money maker. I just want to scream, "IT'S ABOUT CAYLEE AND THAT'S ALL!"

I'm so glad that we Monkeys and many, many others came to love Caylee and that her memory is respected, if not by those who should have loved her, then at least by strangers who wish they had known her. May God give her extra hugs every day and may her laughter make the angels smile!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 10:23:27 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2014, 02:26:01 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-questions-20140212,0,6608234.story
Gonzalez: Casey Anthony refused to answer deposition questions
Casey Anthony was deposed recently at the law office of Cheney Mason, motion says.

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

10:51 a.m. EST, February 12, 2014

Casey Anthony refused to answer "numerous" questions in a recent deposition by attorneys for a woman suing her for defamation, according to a new motion asking a judge to compel her to talk.

According to the motion filed by Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers, the deposition was held Jan. 23 at the office of Cheney Mason, one of the attorneys who represented Anthony in her 2011 murder trial.

The motion doesn't say which questions Anthony refused to answer — her lawyers objected to the filing of a transcript — but it indicates that, for some, Mason invoked her Fifth Amendment rights.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2014, 03:42:41 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-guy/os-tony-pipitone-departing-wkmg-for-miami-20140212,0,4479974.post

Tony Pipitone departing WKMG for Miami
By Hal Boedeker
10:10 a.m. EST, February 12, 2014

Tony Pipitone, one of the finest reporters in Orlando TV history, is leaving WKMG-Channel 6. He will become an investigative reporter next month at WTVJ, the NBC-owned station in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale market.

Pipitone, 53, is moving to South Florida primarily for personal reasons, WKMG said.

Pipitone was also a familiar face on the Casey Anthony story. He said he was proud of a report showing that Anthony likely made a computer search for "foolproof suffocation" on the day that Caylee died.

"Over the last 26 years, this town has grown up quite a bit. So has the journalism," Pipitone said. "I was quite surprised when I first came here. The quality of reporting was quite low. People didn't investigate. I think you see it's evolved here and at other stations. The value of investigative reporting is obvious."

He was drawn to WTVJ because NBC is making a big push for investigative reporting at its owned stations. "They're going to have a serious commitment to investigative reporting, and lucky for me, they want me to be part of it," he said.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 09:22:17 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-questions-20140212,0,6608234.story
Gonzalez: Casey Anthony refused to answer deposition questions
Casey Anthony was deposed recently at the law office of Cheney Mason, motion says.

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

10:51 a.m. EST, February 12, 2014

Casey Anthony refused to answer "numerous" questions in a recent deposition by attorneys for a woman suing her for defamation, according to a new motion asking a judge to compel her to talk.

According to the motion filed by Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers, the deposition was held Jan. 23 at the office of Cheney Mason, one of the attorneys who represented Anthony in her 2011 murder trial.

The motion doesn't say which questions Anthony refused to answer — her lawyers objected to the filing of a transcript — but it indicates that, for some, Mason invoked her Fifth Amendment rights.
<snipped>

It will be interesting how the slippery one gets out of answering questions.
I am confident is will be nauseating!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.