April 20, 2024, 04:58:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #17 1/15/14 -  (Read 237831 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2014, 12:34:05 PM »

Thank you, Trimm.

Read the whole thing last night. (Except for page 91 that was mysteriously missing.)

Quite interesting. And I expected Casey and Cheney to have attitudes and dodge most questions, as they indeed did.

I didn't expect Mitnik to be so disorganized and have such problems forming questions. So much verbage and so few answers. He seemed quite challenged at times trying to form a question.

Seemed like the whole disposition deposition was a, dare I say it? A huge waste of time. Okay, so I said it.

But it was interesting to read, for sure.

Quoted to edit miswording.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2014, 09:28:23 PM »

I wish that just once, Casey would be held accountable for something. She makes me sick.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2014, 09:32:12 PM »

I wish that just once, Casey would be held accountable for something. She makes me sick.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2014, 09:22:55 PM »

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/casey-anthony-defamation-lawsuit-dismissed-judge-fiction/

Casey Anthony Asks Judge To Dismiss Defamation Lawsuit: Claims, It’s ‘Pure Fiction!’
Posted on Apr 28, 2014 @ 11:57AM

Six years after two-year-old Caylee Anthony was brutally murdered, her mother, Casey Anthony is playing the victim. RadarOnline.com has learned that Anthony has formally asked a judge to dismiss a defamation lawsuit filed against her, saying it’s “pure fiction,” and a waste of judicial resources for it to proceed. What’s more, she wants the plaintiff to pay her legal fees!

Zenaida Gonzalez sued Casey Anthony for defamation after she publicly claimed a nanny by the same name had kidnapped her daughter, Caylee Anthony in 2008.

According to court documents obtained by Radar, Anthony’s lawyers have asked that “This Court should enter summary judgment in favor of Casey Anthony, dismissing the Complaint with prejudice, and awarding Ms. Anthony costs and such other relief as is just and appropriate.”

Read The Documents

“This fictional play, set in theatre of the absurd, has run all too long, needlessly wasting judicial resources,” the documents continue. “Zenaida Gonzalez’s efforts to dress herself up in the ‘nanny’s’ costume when reviewed by this Court in its natural sense without forced or strained construction, is pitiable, not actionable.”

Among the reasons Casey Anthony says the lawsuit should be dismissed is because she told cops the last person she saw with her daughter was “Zanny the nanny,” and that her name was Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Anthony insisted she had met a woman with that name in 2006, through friends, and she had babysat for Caylee once before.

Zenaida Gonzalez admitted during her deposition that no one has ever called her “Zanny” and that she “never had more than one last name.”

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony’s Secret Wild Life

Furthermore, Anthony argues that the information she gave to cops naming “Zanny” was “privileged information” and wasn’t done in a public forum.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, “Anthony refused to answer many questions, prompting Gonzalez’s lawyers to ask a judge to compel her replies. A hearing on that motion is set for next week.”

The motion is under submission to the judge.
---------------
Link to the Document: http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/casey-anthonyb.pdf
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2014, 05:14:03 PM »

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/casey-anthony-defamation-lawsuit-dismissed-judge-fiction/

Casey Anthony Asks Judge To Dismiss Defamation Lawsuit: Claims, It’s ‘Pure Fiction!’

Six years after two-year-old Caylee Anthony was brutally murdered, her mother, Casey Anthony is playing the victim. RadarOnline.com has learned that Anthony has formally asked a judge to dismiss a defamation lawsuit filed against her, saying it’s “pure fiction,” and a waste of judicial resources for it to proceed. What’s more, she wants the plaintiff to pay her legal fees!

Zenaida Gonzalez sued Casey Anthony for defamation after she publicly claimed a nanny by the same name had kidnapped her daughter, Caylee Anthony in 2008.

According to court documents obtained by Radar, Anthony’s lawyers have asked that “This Court should enter summary judgment in favor of Casey Anthony, dismissing the Complaint with prejudice, and awarding Ms. Anthony costs and such other relief as is just and appropriate.”

Read The Documents

“This fictional play, set in theatre of the absurd, has run all too long, needlessly wasting judicial resources,” the documents continue. “Zenaida Gonzalez’s efforts to dress herself up in the ‘nanny’s’ costume when reviewed by this Court in its natural sense without forced or strained construction, is pitiable, not actionable.”

Among the reasons Casey Anthony says the lawsuit should be dismissed is because she told cops the last person she saw with her daughter was “Zanny the nanny,” and that her name was Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Anthony insisted she had met a woman with that name in 2006, through friends, and she had babysat for Caylee once before.

Zenaida Gonzalez admitted during her deposition that no one has ever called her “Zanny” and that she “never had more than one last name.”

Furthermore, Anthony argues that the information she gave to cops naming “Zanny” was “privileged information” and wasn’t done in a public forum.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, “Anthony refused to answer many questions, prompting Gonzalez’s lawyers to ask a judge to compel her replies. A hearing on that motion is set for next week.”

---------------
Link to the Document: http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/casey-anthonyb.pdf

And I am sure that she will get her way as usual...grrrrr!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2014, 08:00:39 PM »

Read The Documents

---------------

And I am sure that she will get her way as usual...grrrrr!

She has never been held accountable for any thing in her life. I hope I am around when karma  comes and bites in the azz. grrrrrrr is right Cookie

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2014, 07:07:52 PM »

Lies Lies and more lies.  What else does Casey Anthony ever do.  In this latest deposition she insists Zanny is real and she was introduced to her by Jesse Grund. ( We already know from Jesse's depos in the past that he had never met 'Zanny"). In the jailhouse conversation on July 25th 2008 she says 'Not to my knowledge' when Cindy asks her if Jesse knows Zanny.. Originally she told Police Jeff Hopkins introduced them, as Zanny babysat his son Zack( all fictional)  Jeff Hopkins testified that he knew who Casey was, but had never had a friendship with her, nor introduced her to Zanny.   So she has now merely updated her story...
She insists in the latest deposition that her mother was not her agent, she had not asked nor given permission for Cindy to talk to media on her behalf.  I guess she has already forgotten the conversation we all watched on July 25th 2008, where Cindy asks her what she wants her to say to media - Casey tells her...... then Cindy asks what she should say to Zenaida- Casey tells her 'tell her I forgive her'.   She tells her and George all the way through this visit what they should do and say on her behalf, and adds that Lee has also been instructed by her as to who to investigate.    If you watch Cindy, it's obvious she knows Casey is lying all the time -look at Cindy challenging Casey to look into her eyes at 1.59 in this video, she knows Casey is lying through her teeth. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUhkM4Qj3dM   
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2014, 08:40:19 AM »

Lies Lies and more lies.  What else does Casey Anthony ever do.  In this latest deposition she insists Zanny is real and she was introduced to her by Jesse Grund. ( We already know from Jesse's depos in the past that he had never met 'Zanny"). In the jailhouse conversation on July 25th 2008 she says 'Not to my knowledge' when Cindy asks her if Jesse knows Zanny.. Originally she told Police Jeff Hopkins introduced them, as Zanny babysat his son Zack( all fictional)  Jeff Hopkins testified that he knew who Casey was, but had never had a friendship with her, nor introduced her to Zanny.   So she has now merely updated her story...
She insists in the latest deposition that her mother was not her agent, she had not asked nor given permission for Cindy to talk to media on her behalf.  I guess she has already forgotten the conversation we all watched on July 25th 2008, where Cindy asks her what she wants her to say to media - Casey tells her...... then Cindy asks what she should say to Zenaida- Casey tells her 'tell her I forgive her'.   She tells her and George all the way through this visit what they should do and say on her behalf, and adds that Lee has also been instructed by her as to who to investigate.    If you watch Cindy, it's obvious she knows Casey is lying all the time -look at Cindy challenging Casey to look into her eyes at 1.59 in this video, she knows Casey is lying through her teeth. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUhkM4Qj3dM   

Thanks for the recap.  She has reason to believe she is not nor will be accountable.  Her past is such a good indicator.  How sad!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2014, 11:21:33 AM »

I know all monkeys will be thrilled to hear that Cheney Mason has now written a book ( which he is having to pay to get published) which will be released on the 3rd anniversary of the verdict.  Here is an interview with
him where he talks about it-
http://opportunistmagazine.com/attorney-j-cheney-mason-name/      It will make you feel sick!
He's just another sleazy attorney seeking to make some blood money.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2014, 11:23:17 AM »

If anyone feels like complaining to the publisher of Mason's book, you can reach them at Info@beaufortbooks.com   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2014, 11:54:36 AM »

If anyone feels like complaining to the publisher of Mason's book, you can reach them at Info@beaufortbooks.com   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2014, 09:22:44 AM »

I know all monkeys will be thrilled to hear that Cheney Mason has now written a book ( which he is having to pay to get published) which will be released on the 3rd anniversary of the verdict.  Here is an interview with
him where he talks about it-
http://opportunistmagazine.com/attorney-j-cheney-mason-name/      It will make you feel sick!
He's just another sleazy attorney seeking to make some blood money.

(my bold)
That about sums it up.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2014, 03:19:22 PM »

WOW!!!   I  have been off the site for so long and yet nothing changes with parasite Casey.   I had forgotten my password but finally figured it out.

Good to be back.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2014, 09:13:14 PM »

WOW!!!   I  have been off the site for so long and yet nothing changes with parasite Casey.   I had forgotten my password but finally figured it out.

Good to be back.

Glad you're back!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2014, 08:31:15 AM »

Good to be back.

(bolded by me)

Hi Terri! 
It's good to see you managed to swing on back into the cage.     

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2014, 04:19:17 PM »

Good to be back.

Welcome Back!!!

You are right, these slimy people never change.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2014, 08:23:24 AM »

Who would want to read Masons book anyways? Yawn...

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2014, 11:46:45 AM »

I know, I know -- oh pick me Cookie!

Answer:

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2014, 12:02:58 PM »

I know, I know -- oh pick me Cookie!

Answer:

Sister!   Monkey Devil! 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2014, 09:38:08 PM »

Casey, if you read here, this photo is just for you.....

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=fNkd6hpTbcMF2YgR8J2ISYh4l5k2TGxc#.U3_637kU9ol

(Jesse Grund wedding)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.