March 28, 2024, 05:13:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #17 1/15/14 -  (Read 236892 times)
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2014, 05:12:39 PM »

Here is the Boycott Casey Anthony facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information/172941139555655

this guy is the real deal.

There is a whole chapter dedicated to the bankrptsy case.

He has PROOF Chaney & Casey are committing bankrupsy fraud.

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2014, 04:08:30 PM »

Someone told Rick Namey to contact Cynthia Burnette's office, they told her to have him contact them with all of the information he has, anyways, they contacted him and spoke with him and they are paying attention to the bankruptcy fraud.

Rick Namey is the author of Casey's Ghost.

There is a whole chapter on the premeditated bankruptcy plan.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2014, 06:28:16 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2014-07-09/news/os-ed-belvin-perry-retires-20140708_1_fair-trial-florida-supreme-court-florida-innocence-commission

Perry will be missed for leadership, achievements: Editorial
July 9, 2014

Belvin Perry Jr. became a national figure as the judge who presided in the 2011 murder trial of Casey Anthony. But those who know Perry only through that televised legal drama saw just one episode in his extraordinary career as a public servant.

This week Perry announced his retirement from the bench, effective next month. He might be an impossible act to follow.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2014, 08:23:23 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2014-07-09/news/os-ed-belvin-perry-retires-20140708_1_fair-trial-florida-supreme-court-florida-innocence-commission

Perry will be missed for leadership, achievements: Editorial
July 9, 2014

Belvin Perry Jr. became a national figure as the judge who presided in the 2011 murder trial of Casey Anthony. But those who know Perry only through that televised legal drama saw just one episode in his extraordinary career as a public servant.

This week Perry announced his retirement from the bench, effective next month. He might be an impossible act to follow.

I have very mixed feeling about him and the trial.  He (IMO) spoon fed Bozo.
I do wish him well in his retirement.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2014, 09:44:29 AM »

Court Documents Reveal Casey Anthony Was In Discussions For A Book Deal With NYC Publisher

July 9. 2014

After walking away nearly debt free in Dec. when her bankruptcy was discharged, attorneys are now coming after Casey Anthony for nearly $30,000 in legal fees they are owed, and among the legal documents obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com it’s revealed the ‘Tot Mom’ nearly made a book deal with St. Martin’s Publishing.

In the claim filed by Watkins Law Firm with the Tampa Division of Bankruptcy Court in Florida on July 8, a detailed log of the counsel’s hourly services rendered to Anthony, 28, shows much time devoted to conference calls with the New York City publishing firm regarding the “sale of rights” for Anthony’s story.

EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Court Docs Reveal Casey Anthony Nearly Signed A Book Deal  (snip)

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/casey-anthony-almost-made-book-deal/

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2014, 09:59:24 AM »

Hi to all...I haven't been posting lately, but do occasionally check in.

Cheney Mason book...blech!

Amazing that Mason has supported KC for this long.

If you read the radoronline article, it says that there were two offers for KC's book - one at $10K and another one at $12K....BOY!...that sure is a loooong way from the million(s) she anticipated.  Do you think she has a clue yet...nah!  hee, hee

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2014, 10:14:14 AM »

Hi to all...I haven't been posting lately, but do occasionally check in.

Cheney Mason book...blech!

Amazing that Mason has supported KC for this long.

If you read the radoronline article, it says that there were two offers for KC's book - one at $10K and another one at $12K....BOY!...that sure is a loooong way from the million(s) she anticipated.  Do you think she has a clue yet...nah!  hee, hee

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2014, 10:26:18 AM »

No one has any comments on Mason and Casey alleged bankruptcy fraud?    If proven this could be their downfall - disbarment for Mason and possible jail for Casey....
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2014, 11:12:15 AM »

No one has any comments on Mason and Casey alleged bankruptcy fraud?    If proven this could be their downfall - disbarment for Mason and possible jail for Casey....

I guess for me knowing the bozo, et al are Teflon coated makes me not get excited about the alleged bankruptcy fraud.  I am sure it is true, but I was also sure crazy would be found guilty.  In this case, I don't trust my judgment at all.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2014, 05:42:31 PM »

‘I Don’t Believe In Casey Anthony’s Innocence Anymore’ — Tot Mom’s Ghost Writer Speaks Out

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/casey-anthony-ghost-writer-doesnt-believe-innocence/

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2014, 09:10:19 AM »

I hope no takes this wrong...I would like nothing more than for everyone involved to "get theirs".    But I gave up reading about any of them because I honestly believe they will just keep living the high life; even Casey.

I have come to the conclusion that some people never pay for their wrong doings and they sleep like babies at night.   

I truly believe the worst Casey will ever endure is the loss of her youth.  She cannot go out and party,  her dating prospects are limited, etc.  She has to make do with those in her immediate circle.    Eventually when her youth is totally gone and she must make her own way,   she will simply live a quiet life without retribution or guilt. 

Sorry to be such a downer but I have become so jaded...all I want to do is take my son and live in a cabin in the woods.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2014, 09:54:17 AM »

I agree with you, Terri.  She has no guilt now because she accomplished her mission and got away with it like she always did.  She murdered her own child to spite her mother - that was her mission.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2014, 12:10:37 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY WORKING AS HER LAWYER'S MAID

Published on: July 23, 2014

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/casey-anthony-working-her-lawyers-maid

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2014, 01:02:13 PM »

I guess for me knowing the bozo, et al are Teflon coated makes me not get excited about the alleged bankruptcy fraud.  I am sure it is true, but I was also sure crazy would be found guilty.  In this case, I don't trust my judgment at all.

I agree Sister I would like nothing more than to see her & her lawyers  I would be surprised if they found her guilty. But one can hope.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2014, 08:46:48 PM »

Now this is a book I might consider reading - written by Rick Namey, an Orlando author.  He was hired by Cheney Mason to write Casey's story - with expectations of making lots of $$$.  He quit right after the
'Foolproof Suffocation' searches done by Casey were discovered, having been convinced of her guilt.
Mason and Casey filed bankruptcy the next day, to avoid the Zenaida and Roy Kronk lawsuits.  According
to this guy, there were negotiations going on for interviews, Pay per view interviews ( worth Millions) and
a book, but Mason and Casey committed bankruptcy fraud when they swore in court to the Trustee that there
never were, nor any future deal was being considered. He says he has records and proof and has disclosed it
all to the Bankruptcy court, but nothing has been done.  It seems she has been living with Mason all this time, but Mason told the author they had to make some money as he "couldn't support her for ever".  Up to now of
course, all the money she is costing him is in some ledger so he can claim it back when/if they hit the jackpot.
http://www.amazon.ca/Caseys-Ghost-decided-Anthonys-Writer-ebook/dp/B00L3ULH94

There is a lot more information on the Boycott Casey Anthony facebook page, including a comment directly
from the author.
Now let the fun begin.......

Mason and Casey need to pay.  Mason financially and Casey a lifetime behind bars.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2014, 01:44:10 PM »

I'll ghost-write her story.  But she won't like what I have to say . . . just sayin'

Monkey Devil!

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2014, 02:01:11 PM »

I'll ghost-write her story.  But she won't like what I have to say . . . just sayin'

Monkey Devil!

Lotsa folks wish she WAS a ghost
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2014, 08:36:54 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2014, 07:51:26 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

For sure wish she was a ghost!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2014, 01:55:06 PM »

http://nationalreport.net/casey-anthony-pregnant-twins/

<National Report>Casey Anthony, the woman famously acquitted in 2011 of murdering her daughter Caylee, is confirmed to be pregnant again. This time with twins.
Previous reports on Anthony’s lifestyle in the three years since she was released from prison have described her as being withdrawn, and living like a hermit. Anthony filed for bankruptcy in 2013, claiming to be unemployed and possessing no source of income. She met with agents and publishers in New York last year, hoping to cash in on her notoriety by writing a book but was unable to close a deal. Casey currently appears to live off of a few benefactors who reportedly pay for all of her living expenses. But the days of needing to live off of others may soon be coming to a close for Anthony.
- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/casey-anthony-pregnant-twins/#sthash.wq7ckBVg.dpuf

I pray this isn't true. If it is it makes me sick to my stomach to think this piece of scum might have other children.  Sounds like she is doing well for someone that can't go out etc. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.