April 16, 2024, 12:03:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #17 1/15/14 -  (Read 237615 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: September 24, 2015, 09:36:43 PM »

Is it just me or does it seem the evil one gets more breaks than the average Joe?    

the rain falls on the good and the evil.  However, there will be an accounting and she won't have some Teflon lawyer to get her off (or in)!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2016, 10:33:45 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/judge-parallels-in-toddler-death-cases

Judge: Parallels in toddler death cases

casey anthony trial judge sees similarities in Lonzie Barton case

ORLANDO, Fla. - The judge who presided over the casey anthony trial told News4Jax on Thursday that the Lonzie Barton case has uncanny similarities to the 2011 Orlando case that captivated the nation.

In that case, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony disappeared in July 2008 and her skeletal remains were found about six months later inside a trash bag in a wooded area. Her mother, Casey Anthony, was charged with and acquitted of murder in the case.

Former Judge Belvin Perry, who is now an attorney with Morgan & Morgan, said the most difficult aspect is the similar six-month time frames.

“It's going to be a very difficult road for the prosecution in this case,” Perry said. “I think the state attorney recognizes that by her comments.”

The Medical Examiner’s Office continues to work to identify the child's remains found this week and determine the cause of death. In the casey anthony trial, the medical examiner ruled Caylee’s death was by “undetermined means.”

“If you have a skeleton and you have a crushed skull, one could find that the child may have died as a result of blows to the head. But without some physical evidence, you would be totally left to speculate as to what the cause of death would be," Perry said. "When you prosecute a case where at this time, you don't exactly know what the cause of death is, you have a body that may have been badly decomposed or completely down to a skeleton, which may make it very difficult to determine the cause of death if they are ever able to."

He said that could lead to reasonable doubt from a jury in a trial.

“When a child is in the custody of multiple adults and we don't have a way to time the injuries, it's been a historic problem for us,” Corey said. “It's very difficult when there is more than one person involved and the cause of death is not immediately known.”

Ebron led police to the site where the remains were found and there were rumors a plea agreement had been reached Monday that would have had Ebron serving 20 years for aggravated manslaughter.

Perry said that as a former judge, he’s not sure he would have accepted a possible plea deal that early, because he said that Ebron had much of the power.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: January 18, 2016, 12:52:59 PM »

It amazed me that CMA's defense could offer a possible method/form of death, without a shred of proof, blame someone else, etc. etc. and have the jury decide that the "story" was possible, therefore it was reasonable doubt.  I still would like to know why CMA would spend all that time in jail if they "knew" who did it all the time.  This case will never make sense to me.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #163 on: January 26, 2016, 01:10:07 AM »

Agreed.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2016, 10:47:46 PM »

2/8/16  Photography Business Set up Under Casey Anthony's Name

"A photography business has been set up in South Florida under Casey Anthony's name, and an address listed for the business belongs to a private investigator with ties to the mother acquitted of killing her 2-year-old daughter.

Documents filed with the Florida Division of Corporations show that Case Photography, LLC was established last November. The story was first reported by DailyMail.com
An address listed for the business is the West Palm Beach home of Patrick McKenna, a private investigator with ties to Anthony.

McKenna refused to talk to a reporter outside his home on Monday. McKenna was the lead private investigator for Anthony's defense team during her 2011 trial on allegations that she murdered her daughter, Caylee. She was acquitted in a trial that was broadcast live on cable television and garnered worldwide attention."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/photography-business-set-casey-anthonys-36794943
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: February 08, 2016, 10:51:39 PM »

2/8/16 See Casey Anthony at Work As She Sets Up Photography Business  

"Casey Anthony has a new job as a photographer.

Five years after she was acquitted of the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, the so-called "most hated mom in America” has emerged from seclusion by starting her own photography business.

View: America's Most Notorious Killers

The 29-year-old is taking her new job seriously. She reportedly bought a Canon EOS camera, which retails for about $400.

In exclusive photos taken by the DailyMail.com, Casey was spotted checking her work after each snap."

"One person wrote: “Can you imagine hiring a photographer to take your precious baby's photos and she shows up?”

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/14549-see-casey-anthony-at-work-as-she-sets-up-photography-business
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 10:54:14 PM by alagary » Logged
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: February 08, 2016, 11:01:47 PM »

Pale and Fat,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3433642/Oh-snap-America-s-hated-mom-Casey-Anthony-29-launches-photography-business-help-renowned-PI-67-helped-clear-daughter-s-murder.html
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2016, 12:42:15 AM »

Still as ugly as ever.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2016, 12:49:32 PM »

ugly inside and ugly outside.

right, I'd hire her to take my family pictures --- NOT!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2016, 03:01:59 AM »

http://crimefeed.com/2016/02/casey-anthony-photography/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: February 10, 2016, 08:06:28 AM »

She makes me sick
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2016, 03:54:27 PM »

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: February 11, 2016, 02:58:54 PM »

Can't stand that Ho!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: February 18, 2016, 06:37:27 PM »

ME THREE!!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2016, 07:37:41 PM »

H Monkeys,
I heard that the baby killer now has a photo studio.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2016, 01:51:46 PM »

H Monkeys,

I heard that too. Who would go to her for photos of their children?

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2016, 08:23:19 PM »

H Monkeys,

I heard that too. Who would go to her for photos of their children?
the hunted houses for Halloween season may want her as a photographer 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: May 24, 2016, 02:34:02 PM »

Broke Casey Anthony Traded Sex For Legal Payments, Claims Investigator

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/casey-anthony-private-investigation-dominic-casey-sex-claims-lawsuit-deposition/

A private investigator who worked on the Casey Anthony murder case has dropped some major new bombshells, including allegations of sex for payment, in a deposition obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com.

D&A Investigations owner Dominic Casey, a detective hired by Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez in July 2008, gave the sworn testimony on Jan. 25 in Tampa as part of a Chapter 7 lawsuit.

READ THE COURT PAPERS

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: May 24, 2016, 03:09:04 PM »

I read the court document, which is very interesting.

It's a sworn statement my Dominic Casey in January of "this year".

Spells out a lot.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: May 25, 2016, 06:10:28 PM »

Casey Anthony's Former Lawyer Jose Baez Threatens to Sue Over Claims He Had Sexual Relationship With Her

U.S.
Casey Anthony's Former Lawyer Jose Baez Threatens to Sue Over Claims He Had Sexual Relationship With Her
staff@people.com (Steve Helling),People 1 hour 35 minutes ago Comments  Like  Reblog on Tumblr 
It has been nearly five years since Casey Anthony was acquitted of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Although she has lived a relatively quiet life since being freed from jail, her name still evokes controversy.
In an affidavit filed in her bankruptcy case last month, her former private investigator, Dominic Casey, levels some serious accusations about Anthony and her former attorney, Jose Baez. In the 15-page affidavit obtained by PEOPLE, Dominic Casey alleges that Anthony had a sexual relationship with her attorney before the case went to trial. He claims that he witnessed "a naked Casey" when he arrived at Baez's office unexpectedly. In the documents, he also alleges that Baez "told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/casey-anthonys-former-lawyer-jose-210331111.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.