March 28, 2024, 02:59:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #17 1/15/14 -  (Read 236917 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: May 25, 2016, 06:31:25 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/25/casey-anthonys-lawyer-admits-killed-daughter-caylee-investigator-says.html?intcmp=hplnws

Casey Anthony's lawyer admits she killed daughter Caylee, investigator says

Published May 25, 2016

More than five years after a jury in Florida cleared Casey Anthony in the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, a private investigator claimed the mom's attorney admitted she killed the girl and hid her body.

Dominic Casey made the claim in court documents that went public last month in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case. He also suggested that the mom paid her lawyer with sex.

The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, "Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: May 25, 2016, 06:36:16 PM »

We all knew this gezz

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: May 25, 2016, 09:17:22 PM »

Me too ...
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: May 26, 2016, 01:07:34 AM »

More of what we already knew, so sad.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: May 26, 2016, 03:38:08 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/25/casey-anthonys-lawyer-admits-killed-daughter-caylee-investigator-says.html?intcmp=hplnws

Casey Anthony's lawyer admits she killed daughter Caylee, investigator says

Published May 25, 2016

More than five years after a jury in Florida cleared Casey Anthony in the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, a private investigator claimed the mom's attorney admitted she killed the girl and hid her body.

Dominic Casey made the claim in court documents that went public last month in Casey Anthony's bankruptcy case. He also suggested that the mom paid her lawyer with sex.

The investigator claimed attorney Jose Baez hired him days after police arrested the mom in July 2008. He said, "Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did."

I see Klaas is way ahead of me as usual here.  I just wanted to add there is a video on here discussing whether they can reopen the case based on this.  It also says the defense was prepared to fight this as they found it when they were collecting evidence.  The video is worth seeing.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #185 on: May 26, 2016, 08:11:58 AM »

We all knew this gezz

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: May 26, 2016, 08:35:09 AM »

Why are any of us not surprised!!! Looks like Baez is sending cease and desist letters to the media. Guess he does not want the truth to come out what was made public in court docs.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: May 26, 2016, 11:03:00 AM »

Sure wish I could see Nancy Grace tonight, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: May 26, 2016, 11:43:24 AM »

REMINDER

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents  
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT  
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department.

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

(The above article is no longer accessible at the link.  Archives?)

++++++

High-profile Lawyer Representing Casey Anthony's Parents to Make National Media Blitz
Sentinel Staff Writers
Posted September 9, 2008

Casey Anthony is being allowed to leave her parents' house each day this week for six-hour visits with her lawyer.

Orange County jail officials announced the plan Monday after Anthony, 22, met with a case manager at the jail to set her schedule for the week. Under terms of her home confinement, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony must stay at the house except for approved trips.

Jail officials are requiring her to return home no later than 4 p.m. each day, although she was given an extension Monday after getting a late start on her trip to meet with attorney Jos? Baez at his Kissimmee office.

<snipped>

http://www.nejamelaw.com/news/nejame-to-make-national-media-blitz.html
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 08:34:24 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: May 26, 2016, 12:01:15 PM »

http://crimefeed.com/2016/05/casey-anthony-paid-attorney-sex-confessed-killing-caylee-former-private-investigator-claims/

snipping

Casey claims there was one instance when he saw “a naked Casey” on a day when he stopped by Baez’s office unannounced, the PEOPLE report continued. Casey also claims that Baez told Anthony she owed him oral sex in exchange for canceling an interview.

Perhaps even more shockingly, Casey claims Baez confided that Anthony had confessed to killing two-year-old Caylee.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: May 26, 2016, 09:57:58 PM »

Because who except the idiot filled jury did not think that Casey Anthony killed Caylee?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: May 27, 2016, 06:52:49 AM »

I am no Lawyer, but couldn't they try her for a lesser charge to avoid double jeopardy?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: June 04, 2016, 07:53:15 PM »

I am no Lawyer, but couldn't they try her for a lesser charge to avoid double jeopardy?

we could only wish -- maybe a federal case about depriving Caylee of her rights . . .

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: July 05, 2016, 11:03:31 AM »

http://www.people.com/article/casey-anthony-her-life-five-years-murder-acquittal?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Casey Anthony is 'Bored' 5 Years After Acquittal, Source Says: Inside Her Life Now

07/05/2016 AT 09:30 AM EDT
It was five years ago this month that Casey Anthony walked out the doors of Florida's Orange County jail a free woman. Once outside, Anthony was immediately greeted by hundreds of protestors, all outraged she'd been acquitted of murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Convinced of her guilt, the protestors heckled Anthony with loud booing and indignant jeers.

What is life like now for Anthony, who recently celebrated her 30th birthday? According to several sources, the woman once described by a Department of Corrections spokeswoman as "one of the most hated women in America" is bored.

PEOPLE's sources claim Casey Anthony still resides in South Florida and receives financial support from some members of her legal team.

Earlier this year, Anthony launched her own photography business, Case Photography. But she "has done very few projects," says one source.

Anthony has resumed dating, but sources claim she has only gone on a few dates since the acquittal and that those evenings have been spent almost exclusively with men she met "through her very small legal circle," a source says.

Sources say that Anthony's everyday existence, away from the glare of the media spotlight, is monotonous.

There's "not much is going on in her life," says a source close to her. "She gets up each day, hangs around, checks the internet, takes some pictures, and doesn't do much. She can't hold a real job, and she doesn't really make a lot of friends, for obvious reasons. When people find out about her history, they usually bail on her. She's 30, with very few friends her age."

Sources accuse Anthony of staging paparazzi-style photo ops when she's low on cash. She allegedly tries to sell these photos to various media outlets.

"She's got enough money to live, but not enough to really do anything," says the source. "She sort of lives like an old person, on a fixed income without much going on in her life. She's bored, and she complains about boredom all the time."

According to three different sources, Casey Anthony no longer regularly speaks with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

"They don't really talk," a source tells PEOPLE. Adds a different source, "She has spoken with her mother a few times, but she doesn't talk to her dad at all."

Things have been difficult for Casey's parents, too. While they collected $600,000 for appearing on Dr. Phil in 2011, they are now out of money once again.

Sources say they staved off foreclosure on their home but that neither of them is employed, sources say.

Meanwhile, Anthony's brother, Lee, is said to have a strained relationship with his sister. Sources say this is due, in part, to Casey's accusation at trial that he molested her.

Lee married his longtime girlfriend, cancer survivor Mallory Parker, in 2012, but Casey did not attend the ceremony, say sources. The couple's since had a baby boy, Parker Lee Anthony.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: July 23, 2016, 08:22:16 AM »

I just read the above article and it looks like the same old same old.  Seems to be about money, money, money and general selfishness.  I can see why Lee has distanced himself.    It seems to me it was always about Casey.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2016, 01:48:52 PM »

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: August 15, 2016, 01:06:32 PM »

an angelic monkey

Another birthday has come and gone -- the only solace is this precious child is far, far away from these evil people.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: August 16, 2016, 07:34:15 AM »

an angelic monkey

Another birthday has come and gone -- the only solace is this precious child is far, far away from these evil people.

That about sums up my feelings too, Sister. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: August 27, 2016, 10:09:36 AM »

Casey Anthony Obtains License For Home Daycare Business In Florida
Aug. 5, 2016

http://associatedmediacoverage.com/casey-anthony-obtains-florida-business-license-for-home-daycare/

Casey Anthony, the now 30-year old woman widely referred to as ‘The Most Hated Woman in America’ after her 2011 acquittal in the murder of her 2-year old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony, is in the process of licensing a home daycare that she intends to run out of her West Palm Beach, Florida, home.

Information regarding Anthony’s plan to open a home daycare originally surfaced last month when a previous Florida Department of Children and Families employee leaked a photo of Casey Anthony’s family daycare home registration application on social media websites including Twitter and Facebook. The employee responsible for the leak was reportedly so caught-off-guard to see Casey Anthony’s application that he took a picture of it on his computer screen and shared it with his social media friends and followers. The employee responsible for taking the photo has since been terminated from his position at the Florida Department of Children and Families and has been unavailable for comment.

Anthony explained to Jackson that she didn’t find her true passion and the potential solution to her financial woes until she began babysitting for her neighbors 2 small children. According to Anthony, she began watching the 2 children when their 36-year old single mother Debbie Higgins started a new career and was in desperate need of childcare. Anthony had been regularly babysitting the Higgins children for around 6-months when she decided to take apply for a Florida business license and open her own home daycare.

Anthony told Jackson, “Watching after Jade and Martin (Higgins) has really opened my eyes to my true passion – taking care of children. I believe that children are our greatest gift, there hasn’t been a day that goes by that I don’t mourn for Caylee Marie, she will always be in my heart, I am hoping that by caring for the children of others, I can begin the healing process.”

When asked when she expects her home daycare to be up and running, Anthony told the reporter, “I’ve been working towards this for a few months now and almost have all of my ducks in order, the majority of all the licensing has been approved and I’m just in the process of tying up the loose ends – I expect the business to be fully operational by mid-September 2016.”

Anthony told the reporter that she believes the home daycare business to be a perfect fit, because she is not only passionate about children, but it’s something that she can do from home and be her own boss. She hopes that through her continued work with children she can earn back the trust of her community.

Debbie Higgins, the 37-year old single mother that’s been allowing Anthony to care for her children Jade and Martin told reporters, “Admittedly, I was initially reluctant to leave my kids in the care of Casey, it was a tough decision to make, but I had to put food on the table and couldn’t afford traditional daycare. It’s been an amazing experience, Casey is very nurturing and my kids absolutely adore her.”

Anthony’s plan to operate a daycare business out of her home has caused a fair amount of unrest among Florida residents, however according to officials, Mrs. Anthony was not found guilty in the disappearance of her 2-year old daughter and is free to start any legitimate business she chooses including a home based childcare service.

ADDED by Nut44x4 on 8/31/16
http://www.snopes.com/casey-anthony-obtains-license-for-home-daycare-business-in-florida/  FALSE
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 06:48:34 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #199 on: August 28, 2016, 10:51:27 PM »

Real sign of the times that anyone would actually leave their babies in her care, imo.  Sickening.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.