March 28, 2024, 09:07:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #17 1/15/14 -  (Read 236902 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: August 29, 2016, 10:55:56 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: August 29, 2016, 03:59:38 PM »

Real sign of the times that anyone would actually leave their babies in her care, imo.  Sickening.   

totally agree.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #202 on: August 31, 2016, 06:33:40 AM »

I'd like to find out if it's true....a lot of facebookers are saying it isn't.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2016, 06:37:18 AM »

OK HERE WE GO!!

http://www.snopes.com/casey-anthony-obtains-license-for-home-daycare-business-in-florida/

FALSE  / Hoax news site!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: September 06, 2016, 12:02:48 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/os-primary-state-attorney-judges-20160829-story.html

Aramis Ayala upsets Jeff Ashton for State Attorney
August 31, 2016, 6:41 AM

In a major upset on Tuesday, Aramis Ayala, a first-time candidate for Orange-Osceola state attorney, ousted incumbent Jeff Ashton from office after his first term.

"I'm just grateful," Ayala said on the phone Tuesday night from her victory party at Sugarcanes Rum Bar and Lounge on International Drive. "I'm excited. This is what this whole thing and the process was about. ... Tonight is a celebration of a higher level of integrity for the State Attorney's Office."

What had initially been a sleepy race favoring Ashton took a turn after a Washington, D.C.-based political action committee poured $975,000 into Ayala's campaign in August. Ashton, 58, raised $112,445 for his bid, according to Florida Department of State records.

Ayala's money, linked to billionaire liberal backer George Soros, paid for TV ads and mailers accusing Ashton of enacting racially disparate policies—a claim Ashton says is not true. Ayala said she did not solicit the money but welcome anyone who believed in improving the criminal justice system.

Ashton ran after he became a household name as the prosecutor in the trial of Casey Anthony, an Orange County mother charged in the 2008 death of her daughter.

Ashton lost the case—with Anthony being acquitted of all major charges, including murder—but achieved name recognition and wrote a book on what's now considered the "social media trial of the century."

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: February 06, 2017, 11:03:11 PM »

http://crimefeed.com/2017/02/casey-anthony-spotted-at-mar-a-lago-anti-trump-march/?sf54741644=1

WEST PALM BEACH, FL — Casey Anthony was spotted at an anti-Trump protest on Saturday in West Palm Beach.

The Florida native, who was controversially found not guilty of murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee in July 2011, was one of the estimated 3,000 protesters in the march to Mar-a-Lago, which President Trump refers to as the “Winter White House.”

Anthony reportedly lives in Palm Beach County, but rarely appears in public.

***sure looks like her...imo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2017, 06:54:12 AM »

https://twitter.com/WCPO/status/828294623919489024/photo/1

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: March 02, 2017, 08:23:24 AM »

Judge From Casey Anthony Case Says She ‘May’ Have Killed Her Daughter Caylee, Accidentally (VIDEO)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2017/03/02/judge-from-casey-anthony-case-says-she-may-have-killed-her-daughter-caylee-accidentally-video/

WOW, IMAGINE THAT … JUDGE FROM CASE THINKS CASEY ANTHONY KILLED HER DAUGHTER CASEY … WHO DOESN’T THINK SHE KILLED HER?

In an interview with the Orlando Sentinel, former Orange-Osceola Circuit Judge Belvin Perry Jr. provided his theory where he believed that tot-mom Casey Anthony killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony, by trying to quiet the child with chloroform. According to Belvin’s theory, she accidentally used too much, resulting in the death of Caylee. With this theory, Belvin said, and if jurors had come to that conclusion, they might have found her guilty of second-degree murder or manslaughter.  During the interview Perry stated that he did not find fault with the verdict but said evidence showed that Anthony had gone online to research how to use chloroform as a sedative. Sorry, former Judge Perry may not fault the “Jury of Fools,” but I do. There is no question Casey Anthony should have been convicted of murder, the jury did a great disservice and provided no justice for Caylee. It is something that will haunt them all, the rest of their lives.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: March 03, 2017, 02:23:23 PM »

No not a accident you don't chloroform your child to put her to sleep to go out partying
She didn't want her that was clear she should have given her to someone who did that Bitch

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #209 on: March 07, 2017, 04:44:03 AM »

This so called human makes me sick!

http://nypost.com/2017/03/07/casey-anthony-breaks-her-silence-i-dont-know-what-happened/

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Casey Anthony knows that much of the world believes she killed her 2-year-old daughter, despite her acquittal. But nearly nine years later, she insists she doesn’t know how the last hours of Caylee’s life unfolded.

“Caylee would be 12 right now. And would be a total badass,” she told The Associated Press in one of a series of exclusive interviews.

But discussing Caylee’s last moments, the 30-year-old Anthony spoke in halting, sober tones: “I’m still not even certain as I stand here today about what happened,” she said.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #210 on: March 07, 2017, 04:47:03 AM »

http://www.newser.com/article/012eb00f3fe045b9ae83c6d5de38cb5c/apnewsbreak-for-1st-time-casey-anthony-speaks-about-case.html

APNewsBreak: For 1st time, Casey Anthony speaks about case

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #211 on: March 07, 2017, 04:49:42 AM »

can't find throwup emoji

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4288656/For-1st-time-Casey-Anthony-speaks-case.html

America's most hated mom wistfully imagines how her murdered daughter Caylee would be a 'badass' if she were alive, says she 'sleeps pretty good at night' and calls herself 'one of the unfortunate idiots who lied'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4288656/For-1st-time-Casey-Anthony-speaks-case.html#ixzz4adV9ujb3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Karma Is Coming

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: March 07, 2017, 06:28:03 PM »

If I didn't know who she is and what she did, I'd probably think she's pretty.
She should stay under her rock, if not, she should stop lying and blaming others for the monster she chose to be.
She's disgusting and makes me want to puke.
If Caylee had survived, I seriously doubt her mother would still have custody of her.
jmo

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/casey-anthony-breaks-her-silence-about-case-acquittal-life-n729936

Casey Anthony Breaks Her Silence About Case, Acquittal, Life
by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Casey Anthony knows that much of the world believes she killed her 2-year-old daughter, despite her acquittal. But nearly nine years later, she insists she doesn't know how the last hours of Caylee's life unfolded.

Asked about the drowning defense, Casey Anthony hesitated: "Everyone has their theories, I don't know. As I stand here today I can't tell you one way or another. The last time I saw my daughter I believed she was alive and was going to be OK, and that's what was told to me. "

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: March 07, 2017, 06:48:15 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/tv-guy/os-et-casey-anthony-judge-tells-me-why-case-endures-20170303-story.html

Casey Anthony: Judge tells me why case endures

Hal Boedeker   Hal BoedekerContact Reporter
Orlando Sentinel

March 4, 2017 7:00pm

Judge Belvin Perry’s theory about what happened to Caylee Anthony has caused a sensation across the internet, and Perry has a theory about that, too.

“Everybody still wants to know what happened to this little girl. How did she die?” Perry told me Friday. “This thing is never going to go away until that’s answered. How did this wonderful, beautiful child die? That question may never be answered. The only one who can answer it is Casey Anthony.”

Perry acknowledged that many people might not buy anything Anthony would say about her 2-year-old daughter. He pointed to a theory involving George Anthony, Casey’s dad, that the defense team put forward at the trial six years ago.

“Not many people are buying the drowning death. I do not see George Anthony taking that body and dumping it like a piece of trash. I just don’t,” Perry said.

But Casey Anthony was acquitted of first-degree murder on July 5, 2011.

Perry was astonished by the reaction to his theory that Anthony may have accidentally killed Caylee by trying to quiet the child with chloroform.

Perry saw no ethical problem with commenting on the case.

“If I was still on the bench I wouldn’t comment on it,” said Perry who retired in 2014. “I commented on a theory as to what could have happened based on the evidence. Everybody has their opinion. There are a lot of theories. As I indicated, anybody can theorize, including me.”

Perry had a simple response about why he talked.

“The question was asked,” he said. “Generally people always wonder. A month doesn’t go by that I don’t get stopped in the grocery store or on the street. They thank me for my service or ask me what happened to Caylee Anthony.”

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2017, 01:39:56 AM »

She should stay under her rock, if not, she should stop lying and blaming others for the monster she chose to be.
If Caylee had survived, I seriously doubt her mother would still have custody of her.
jmo

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/casey-anthony-breaks-her-silence-about-case-acquittal-life-n729936

by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Casey Anthony knows that much of the world believes she killed her 2-year-old daughter, despite her acquittal. But nearly nine years later, she insists she doesn't know how the last hours of Caylee's life unfolded.

Asked about the drowning defense, Casey Anthony hesitated: "Everyone has their theories, I don't know. As I stand here today I can't tell you one way or another. The last time I saw my daughter I believed she was alive and was going to be OK, and that's what was told to me. "

KEY WORDS HERE in BOLD: "The last time I saw my daughter I believed she was alive and WAS going to be OK, and that's what was told to me. "
...she knew something was wrong with Caylee because she OVER drugged/chloroformed ...  /WHO told her she WAS going to be ok?.......the voice's in her head??? WHO is WHO?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 01:45:37 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2017, 06:18:35 PM »

jmo

by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

KEY WORDS HERE in BOLD: "The last time I saw my daughter I believed she was alive and WAS going to be OK, and that's what was told to me. "
...she knew something was wrong with Caylee because she OVER drugged/chloroformed ...  /WHO told her she WAS going to be ok?.......the voice's in her head??? WHO is WHO?

Casey's the only one that knows.  She let her baby decompose in her car, she knew she wasn't going to be ok.  I think she wants to continue to make people think it was a drowning and George took charge.  I think if anyone else had known, Caylee wouldn't have been left in the trunk of the car like that.

jmo

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: March 09, 2017, 07:15:34 PM »

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/casey-anthony-lot-parallels-oj-194457141.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #217 on: April 07, 2017, 10:34:34 PM »

Hey ya'll! Long time, no post.

I had to come and tell you that Investigation Discovery (ID) is doing a 3-part show of the Anthony Circus. It starts this Sunday and concludes on Tuesday. I'm hooked on that channel!

Everytime they show the commercial, Georgie Porgie is talking and then spreads his hands out wide...it looks very rehearsed...like a body language expert told him "hold your arms wide and they will believe you". So, naturally, that made me think of Sacred Monkeys...and I found my bookmark so I could warn you. It looks like ol Mushroom Head and Georgie are interviewed...but not the skank monster herself.

Hi to all! Has Jose's Mama been here lately?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: April 07, 2017, 10:38:38 PM »

The monster last interview was full of lies...disgusting
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #219 on: April 08, 2017, 04:27:25 AM »

Hey Tevye! I too came back just because of this new special. Iv literally been gone since she was let free. It impacted me that much! I hope everyone remembers me! It's been so long since Iv been here!

Hey ya'll! Long time, no post.

I had to come and tell you that Investigation Discovery (ID) is doing a 3-part show of the Anthony Circus. It starts this Sunday and concludes on Tuesday. I'm hooked on that channel!

Everytime they show the commercial, Georgie Porgie is talking and then spreads his hands out wide...it looks very rehearsed...like a body language expert told him "hold your arms wide and they will believe you". So, naturally, that made me think of Sacred Monkeys...and I found my bookmark so I could warn you. It looks like ol Mushroom Head and Georgie are interviewed...but not the skank monster herself.

Hi to all! Has Jose's Mama been here lately?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.