March 28, 2024, 05:36:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #17 1/15/14 -  (Read 236893 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #220 on: April 08, 2017, 04:31:02 AM »

Hi ladies! Long time no talkey!!!   Iv been listening to the trial again, and I think Amy had more to
do with this than we know.. she was so aggressive to me on the stand. Not how someone who knew this baby and was robbed by the same woman who killed her  should be!
If I didn't know who she is and what she did, I'd probably think she's pretty.
She should stay under her rock, if not, she should stop lying and blaming others for the monster she chose to be.
She's disgusting and makes me want to puke.
If Caylee had survived, I seriously doubt her mother would still have custody of her.
jmo

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/casey-anthony-breaks-her-silence-about-case-acquittal-life-n729936

Casey Anthony Breaks Her Silence About Case, Acquittal, Life
by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Casey Anthony knows that much of the world believes she killed her 2-year-old daughter, despite her acquittal. But nearly nine years later, she insists she doesn't know how the last hours of Caylee's life unfolded.

Asked about the drowning defense, Casey Anthony hesitated: "Everyone has their theories, I don't know. As I stand here today I can't tell you one way or another. The last time I saw my daughter I believed she was alive and was going to be OK, and that's what was told to me. "

KEY WORDS HERE in BOLD: "The last time I saw my daughter I believed she was alive and WAS going to be OK, and that's what was told to me. "
...she knew something was wrong with Caylee because she OVER drugged/chloroformed ...  /WHO told her she WAS going to be ok?.......the voice's in her head??? WHO is WHO?

Casey's the only one that knows.  She let her baby decompose in her car, she knew she wasn't going to be ok.  I think she wants to continue to make people think it was a drowning and George took charge.  I think if anyone else had known, Caylee wouldn't have been left in the trunk of the car like that.

jmo

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #221 on: April 08, 2017, 05:34:25 PM »

Standing in line at check out today, saw a magazine (not a rag) said she's pregnant and getting married. She says she wants a girl. I doubt it's true. Wish I could remember the name of the MAG. It was like 'People' mag...wish I'd have looked inside, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: April 09, 2017, 01:36:33 PM »

i went over to People and found this

Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery W W premieres APRIL 9-11
http://people.com/crime/watch-sneak-peek-of-ids-casey-anthony-an-american-murder-mystery/

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/casey-anthony-an-american-murder-mystery/1046860/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #223 on: April 10, 2017, 02:42:14 AM »

Did you watch it? I still don't umderstand how so much evidence was ignored!! 

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: April 10, 2017, 10:28:08 PM »

Things i learned watching 2 of 3 parts so far:

#1. Cindy has clearly been eating well in the last few years

#2. Jose baez face still makes me throw up in my mouth

#3. They couldnt have gotten a more unintelligent group of people on one jury

#4. That beautiful baby is in a much better place than she would have been with that skank monster mother of hers
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: April 10, 2017, 10:29:20 PM »

They clearly hit the brain dead idiot lottery with that jury
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: April 11, 2017, 12:02:49 AM »

i  wondered too
THE JURY
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 23, 2016 AT 9:40PM EDT
http://people.com/crime/casey-anthony-murder-trial-meet-the-jurors/ 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #227 on: April 11, 2017, 06:08:21 PM »

You forgot to mention that Scared Monkeys knew
more about the case than the defense!!

Things i learned watching 2 of 3 parts so far:

#1. Cindy has clearly been eating well in the last few years

#2. Jose baez face still makes me throw up in my mouth

#3. They couldnt have gotten a more unintelligent group of people on one jury

#4. That beautiful baby is in a much better place than she would have been with that skank monster mother of hers

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #228 on: August 09, 2017, 08:19:25 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FirstCoastNews/photos/a.133096468986.107411.51617358986/10155707342363987

Happy 12th Birthday in Heaven, sweet Caylee.

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: June 15, 2018, 12:36:50 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceOfficial/photos/a.10152146611983287.1073741826.56641053286/10156833099128287

an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: July 02, 2018, 05:21:33 PM »

Inside the Anthony Family's Lives — and Secrets — 10 Years After Daughter Caylee's Mysterious Death

Ten years ago this month, a seemingly typical Florida family was thrust into the national spotlight in one of the highest-profile crime stories in modern American history.

When 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing in July 2008, she had already been missing for a month — but her 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, hadn’t reported her disappearance to police. Casey’s mother, Cindy Anthony, was actually the one who reported the toddler missing, screaming at a 911 operator that she had found Casey’s white Pontiac and “it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.”

That phone call launched a case full of twists and turns. Casey Anthony was tried and acquitted of killing her own daughter — and the case unearthed shocking secrets about a middle-class American family.

Here are secrets that have emerged about the Anthony family over the years.

1. Casey Anthony’s Grandmother, Shirley Plesea, Alleged She Was a Habitual Thief

Celebrity
Inside the Anthony Family's Lives — and Secrets — 10 Years After Daughter Caylee's Mysterious Death
People  Steve Helling,People 7 hours ago
Reactions  Reblog on Tumblr  Share  Tweet  Email
Ten years ago this month, a seemingly typical Florida family was thrust into the national spotlight in one of the highest-profile crime stories in modern American history.

When 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing in July 2008, she had already been missing for a month — but her 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, hadn’t reported her disappearance to police. Casey’s mother, Cindy Anthony, was actually the one who reported the toddler missing, screaming at a 911 operator that she had found Casey’s white Pontiac and “it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.”

That phone call launched a case full of twists and turns. Casey Anthony was tried and acquitted of killing her own daughter — and the case unearthed shocking secrets about a middle-class American family.

Here are secrets that have emerged about the Anthony family over the years.

1. Casey Anthony’s Grandmother, Shirley Plesea, Alleged She Was a Habitual Thief

After Casey’s arrest, cops interviewed her grandmother, Shirley Plesea, who alleged that Casey had stolen money from her — writing two checks from her account. Plesea alleged that Casey had stolen $54 to buy a cake and party favors for Caylee’s 2nd birthday, and then wrote another check for $354 for her cell phone bill.

The day before Casey and Caylee vanished for 30 days, Plesea reported the alleged thefts to Cindy — and she believed that Cindy went home to confront Casey.

In her police interview, Plesea was still angry. She suggested it might do Casey some good to get “beat up” in jail. She said her last words to Casey Anthony were, “I love you, but I don’t like you.”

Casey, now 32, was never charged with the alleged theft from her grandmother, although she was later convicted of stealing money from her friend Amy Huizenga.

2. George Anthony’s Shocking Suicide Attempt

3. Fractured Family Relationships

4. The Question of Caylee’s Paternity

Some has to get that photo of  Casey with that smirk on her face  

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/inside-anthony-family-apos-lives-135715400.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #231 on: September 09, 2018, 01:15:27 PM »

Aug 21, 2018 - Casey Anthony, Roy Kronk continue to battle in court -  WKMG

Judge gives lawyers to October to submit new filings.

By Cathleigh Winningham - Producer ... hearing in Tampa, a judge decided against moving the case back to Orlando.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/casey-anthony-defamation-case-to-continue-in-federal-court

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: December 29, 2018, 06:50:59 PM »

https://www.crimeonline.com/2018/12/29/casey-anthonys-dad-sustained-severe-nerve-and-spinal-cord-damage-in-car-wreck-may-never-be-the-same-again-report

Casey Anthony’s dad sustained severe nerve and spinal cord damage in car wreck, may never be the same again: Report

by Leigh Egan
December 29, 2018

George Anthony, father of notorious killer, Casey Anthony, was released from the hospital on Thursday following a fiery one-person car crash in November, and an insider says the near-fatal crash left him with injuries that could possibly be permanent.

People reports that a source close to the Anthony family revealed that the 67-year-old may not be able to fully walk on his own again, but if he does, it will be long process to recovery. George sustained spinal cord and nerve damage, along with internal injuries after he crashed his SUV while driving down Interstate 4 on November 26.

The elder Anthony flipped his vehicle several times near the State Road 44 and U.S. Highway 92 exits in Daytona Beach. According to witnesses, he was covered in blood when first responders arrived. No one else was involved in the crash.

After spending a month in the hospital, George emerged on Thursday wearing a halo brace and grasping onto a metal walker as medical assistant followed closely behind him.

“There was a question about whether he would ever walk again,” an Anthony family insider told People. “He was in a wheelchair in the hospital as he recovered and it was really dire. He moves very, very slowly now, using a walker. He has a lot of neck and shoulder pain, and he’s in a brace from head to waist. He’s never going to be the same.”

As CrimeOnline previously reported, a Florida Highway Patrol report indicated that Anthony didn’t appear to be distracted, wasn’t drunk, and did not have obstructed vision. He was also wearing a shoulder and lap seatbelt when the incident occurred. The report also stated that George briefly communicated with authorities and told them he had a “medical issue,” but had no recollection of the crash occurring.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony, George’s only daughter, has reportedly not reached at all to her father after his crash.

“She didn’t talk to him for years before the accident,” the unnamed source told People in November. “Why would she talk to him now? It wouldn’t make any sense. She has no intention to talk to him.”

George has had a strained relationship with his daughter after her 2011 trial, when she was acquitted for the murder of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. In 2017, George said his relationship with Casey Anthony had turned non-existent, and he warned her to stay away from him.
“Stay away. Stay away from me. If she wants a relationship again with her mom, she’s got a lot of explaining to do, but I don’t want to hear it no more. I don’t want to see her.”

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 11, 2019, 03:47:04 AM »

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/casey-anthony-s-parents-ask-to-postpone-foreclosure-trial-after-serious-i-4-crash-court-docs-say/902302291?fbclid=IwAR2nPYp3EQOh_FJxfYAL35ycnRml4jOM23h2UuO43Yqv1cMroQ3kzetc_M4

Casey Anthony's parents ask to postpone foreclosure trial after serious I-4 crash, court docs say
By: Kevin Williams

Updated: Jan 10, 2019 - 12:58 PM
ORLANDO, Fla. - The attorneys for George and Cindy Anthony, whose daughter, Casey Anthony, was tried and found not guilty for killing her daughter, Caylee, are asking their foreclosure trial be postponed, after George was badly injured in a crash on I-4.

WFTV Channel 9 was first to report in November that George Anthony drove off I-4 westbound in Daytona Beach and flipped his wife Cindy’s Toyota 4-Runner.

A witness told Florida Highway Patrol that Anthony traveled off the right shoulder a few miles before the exit for SR-44 on Saturday, Nov. 24. Anthony tried to swerve back onto the roadway before losing control and overturning several times, traveling through the right, center and left lanes before coming to a rest off the median shoulder, FHP said.

The airbag in Anthony's vehicle didn't inflate because the vehicle didn't strike anything, FHP said. George Anthony, 67, suffered “incapacitating” injuries. His current condition is still unknown.

As George Anthony recovers, he and his wife are facing foreclosure on the home the media camped out in front of for months as the search continued for their granddaughter, Caylee.

The trial was scheduled to start March 1, but court documents show the Anthonys and their attorney are asking for the trial to be delayed because the accident precludes him from appearing or speaking at the trial.

The home is where Casey Anthony was living when her daughter disappeared and was later found dead. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #234 on: March 20, 2019, 06:04:27 AM »

Aug 21, 2018 - Casey Anthony, Roy Kronk continue to battle in court -  WKMG

Judge gives lawyers to October to submit new filings.

By Cathleigh Winningham - Producer ... hearing in Tampa, a judge decided against moving the case back to Orlando.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/casey-anthony-defamation-case-to-continue-in-federal-court

Update

March 1, 2019

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wesh.com/amp/article/defamation-suit-against-casey-anthony-dismissed/26588583

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: May 04, 2019, 10:06:20 AM »

WTF!!!!! So she wins again?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: July 23, 2019, 12:51:01 PM »

WTF!!!!! So she wins again?

I can hardly bring myself to this thread sometimes.    

Little Caylee never had a chance.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: August 13, 2019, 11:01:26 AM »

I agree Muffy...I still can't believe she is still alive with so many haters. I thought for sure, soon after Trial -someone would blow her away.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: September 28, 2019, 01:53:26 PM »

didnt see this posted, sorry if a repost, WTH
why would you announce this to the world, if she does
have another child, he/she would be in danger, if not
from casey, some other crazy person

Casey Anthony is considering having another child: report
By Isabel Vincent September 28, 2019 | 9:08am
https://nypost.com/2019/09/28/casey-anthony-is-considering-having-another-child-report/

Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was acquitted of murdering her toddler daughter, is worried her biological clock is ticking and wants more children, a report said.
more @ link

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: November 10, 2019, 07:22:44 AM »

When I saw this I immediately thought about Caylee.  Was Casey making Caylee do bad things? 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-disney-employees-among-17-arrested-child-pornography-sting-florida-n1079266?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.