April 18, 2024, 04:32:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's “blockbuster donor scandal”  (Read 1048 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 05, 2012, 08:39:10 AM »

"Obama Raises $150M in September, Tries to Block 'Blockbuster' Donor Scandal"

President Barack Obama’s campaign raised more than $150 million in September, which was a record haul for the 2012 cycle, but the campaign may be actively trying to block a story in the works about a “blockbuster donor scandal” that could put its fundraising numbers under intense scrutiny.

And as the Examiner noted, the Obama campaign in 2008 was hit with a similar scandal in which the campaign let donors use “largely untraceable prepaid credit cards that could potentially be used to evade limits on how much an individual is legally allowed to give or to mask a contributor's identity."

“Whenever I checked our fund-raising performance online, it was like watching a volcano erupt,” Plouffe wrote. “There were times when we were raising $250,000, $300,000, even $500,000 an hour. It was remarkable, and critical.”

read more here - http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/04/Report-Obama-Campaign-Trying-To-Block-Story-About-Blockbuster-Donor-Scandal-After-Raising-Over-150-Million-In-September

I didn't know until this story that campaign contributions can be made with prepaid credit cards.  Aren't these the cards that are used in money laundering?  Transferring illegal drug and other profits?  Cross borders sight unseen?

You can reload these cards.  Are there any requirements to report cash transactions?  Say someone loading a card multiple times?  $1,000 hundreds of times a day?  Evading taxation? 

Wanna be a millionaire?  Sell drugs and avoid taxes by using prepaid credit cards.

Is there a maximum that can be loaded on the card? 

I find it odd that the IRS hired hundreds of people to keep track of the new Obamacare taxes.  How many did it hire to keep track of money laundering via prepaid credit cards?

How much is loaded annually on these cards?  Where is it eventually spent?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.