April 19, 2024, 11:44:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT for Missing 10 YO Jessica Ridgeway, Westminster, CO(BODY FOUND)  (Read 871141 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: October 11, 2012, 01:42:54 AM »

wow so sad the we lost another little angel The POS must left the backpack after his crime, within 5 miles it is ease to check cameras.
The little boy with the black eye is suspicious, is he laughing while Jessica's mom is talking?

Sorry...off topic

cecilita, I need your help over in Natalee's thread please.  I just posted a picture from a facebook (Peru) and I can't get a good translation of the language, wondering if you might be able to help?  Thanks in advance!

TIA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: October 11, 2012, 01:53:01 AM »

I know the mom was working at night, what time did she arrive at home? was Jessica alone at home? and then the mother woke up to feed Jessica and then he goes back to bed and then she realized that Jessica was missing at 4 pm? did she (between 7 and 4pm ) wake up to eat? i believe the mother is not guilty but something smell fishy

It has not been clarified who was at home during the night while Jessica was sleeping.  We do know her mom worked all night then came home in the morning and watched as Jessica began her walk to school.  She saw Jessica go around the bend in the road then she went to bed.  Her mom left her phone downstairs so she didn't hear it when the school called to say Jessica was absent.  We do not know if anyone else was home when the school called.

Jessica went missing somewhere between the last her mom saw of her and the park where she was to meet her friends before continuing on to school.

Every day she walked the same route to school and every day she had a certain length of road where she was unaccompanied by anyone.  This is what perps look for when they are looking for a victim. 

When lurings are taking place in a community a letter should go out to all schools, then to all parents of children within those schools.  Along with the letter of warning should be a list of things parents can do to try and keep their children safe such as not letting your child walk alone on the same route every day.

May this POS be caught.  Soon.  Shining that light on him so he has no where to run and no where to hide like the cockroach he is. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: October 11, 2012, 01:56:35 AM »

I know the mom was working at night, what time did she arrive at home? was Jessica alone at home? and then the mother woke up to feed Jessica and then he goes back to bed and then she realized that Jessica was missing at 4 pm? did she (between 7 and 4pm ) wake up to eat? i believe the mother is not guilty but something smell fishy

It has not been clarified who was at home during the night while Jessica was sleeping.  We do know her mom worked all night then came home in the morning and watched as Jessica began her walk to school.  She saw Jessica go around the bend in the road then she went to bed.  Her mom left her phone downstairs so she didn't hear it when the school called to say Jessica was absent.  We do not know if anyone else was home when the school called.

Jessica went missing somewhere between the last her mom saw of her and the park where she was to meet her friends before continuing on to school.

Every day she walked the same route to school and every day she had a certain length of road where she was unaccompanied by anyone.  This is what perps look for when they are looking for a victim. 

When lurings are taking place in a community a letter should go out to all schools, then to all parents of children within those schools.  Along with the letter of warning should be a list of things parents can do to try and keep their children safe such as not letting your child walk alone on the same route every day.

May this POS be caught.  Soon.  Shining that light on him so he has no where to run and no where to hide like the cockroach he is. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: October 11, 2012, 02:18:52 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=399834730088513&set=a.399834700088516.92999.398494973555822&type=3&theater

an angelic monkey

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: October 11, 2012, 06:55:25 AM »

Just an absolute crying shame.

Another beautiful child's life taken far to young before they have had a chance to experience any thing. Damn. May Jessica rest in peace.

You hope so much that the outcome will be different, knowing in the back of your mind that all signs and evidence point to a terrible end. So to was this. I can only say to parents, do not ever let your children walk by themselves in the same patterned route every day unaccompanied. We just live in a different world today.

There are predators out there just lurking, stalking and waiting for their chance. Do not give them that chance.

My heart and prayers go out to the family and friends of Jessica. My heart just breaks.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 07:02:06 AM by Red » Logged
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: October 11, 2012, 07:40:14 AM »

Another beautiful child's life taken far to young before they have had a chance to experience any thing. Damn. May Jessica rest in peace.

You hope so much that the outcome will be different, knowing in the back of your mind that all signs and evidence point to a terrible end. So to was this. I can only say to parents, do not ever let your children walk by themselves in the same patterned route every day unaccompanied. We just live in a different world today.

There are predators out there just lurking, stalking and waiting for their chance. Do not give them that chance.

My heart and prayers go out to the family and friends of Jessica. My heart just breaks.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: October 11, 2012, 08:00:25 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/MissingJessicaRidgeway

Please light a candle for Jessica.   an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Jessi

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: October 11, 2012, 08:01:12 AM »

Well said, Red.   an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2012, 08:21:59 AM »

Good evening Monkeys,

This is so heartbreaking. God Bless Jessica and her family.

This appears to be the worse news possible. Hugs to you Darla, TM, Klaas, and all the monks and monkettes.

You're always in my prayers and thoughts, along with Jessica and her family.

Love always.

Hugs back at ya' Rob.  This is so sad. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: October 11, 2012, 08:22:42 AM »

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: October 11, 2012, 10:21:29 AM »

Few details offered in Jessica Ridgeway update at morning news conference
Body found; No official connection made to case
Oct 11 2012

WESTMINSTER, Colo. - Authorities in Colorado offered few new details at a news conference Thursday morning into the case of a missing Denver-area girl with ties to Missouri.

Westminster Police spokesman Trevor Materasso said they were unable to provide any details on the body found at a park in Arvada, Colo., on Wednesday evening, only saying crime scene investigators would remain on scene Thursday.

Investigators found the body Wednesday afternoon as they searched for Jessica Ridgeway, the Westminster girl last seen Friday as she left her home to walk to school.

"We are unable to make a connection to the disappearance of Jessica Ridgeway," Materasso said Wednesday night.

::snipping2::

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/independence/jessica-ridgeway-update-planned-at-730-am-ct-news-conference
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: October 11, 2012, 10:23:30 AM »

Jessica Ridgeway search: Westminster police won't comment on body found in Arvada
Posted:   10/11/2012 06:44:25 AM MDT
October 11, 2012 2:8 PM GMT   

WESTMINSTER —  Westminster police spokesman Trevor Materasso told a 6:45 a.m. news conference Thursday there is no new information about a body found last night as investigators searched for Jessica Ridgeway, the 10-year-old Westminster girl missing since Oct. 5.

"At this point, we don't have additional information we can provide," he said.

Police said investigators worked through the night in efforts to positively identify the body.

Materasso did say that canvassing in Westminster neighborhoods near where Jessica disappeared will continue today, as well as searches in additional open space areas.

http://**/commented/ci_21748319?source=commented-
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: October 11, 2012, 11:09:46 AM »

http://twitter.com/WestminsterPD

1hWestminster Police‏@WestminsterPD
We continue to seek tips in this case. If you think you may have info that will help investigators, pls call 303-658-4336 #jessicaridgeway

We thank our community for your support & patience during #jessicaridgeway investigation. Investigators working hard to bring you more info.

2hArvada Police‏@ArvadaPolice
82nd Ave. between Hwy93 & Indiana St. remains closed. Hwy 93 to Boulder is re-opened. #JessicaRidgeway

Investigators have been working thru the night and into today to positively ID the body found at Pattridge Park on Weds. #jessicaridgeway

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: October 11, 2012, 11:15:57 AM »

Video at link

http://www.9news.com/news/article/293899/71/No-new-info-in-Jessica-case-after-body-found
Day 7: No new information in the missing 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway case after body found in Arvada
8:57 AM, Oct 11, 2012

Westminster Police spokesperson Trevor Materasso did not release the gender or approximate age of the body found.

Investigators removed what appeared to be a body from the scene just before 9 p.m. Wednesday. 
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: October 11, 2012, 11:49:19 AM »

Are the remains Jessica's?  Or do we know yet?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: October 11, 2012, 12:21:01 PM »

Speculating it may be her but they won't say for sure.  I think it's her or they would have said NO, I think.  Geez, I hope this is not another child.  God, please, whoever this is...let some form of DNA expose this evil monster!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #236 on: October 11, 2012, 12:28:55 PM »

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Body-Found-In-Arvada-Unknown-If-Its-Jessica-Ridgeways-173619481.html

Posted: Wed 6:39 PM, Oct 10, 2012A A   
Reporter: KKTV Updated:
Thu 9:14 AM, Oct 11, 2012

Vehicle Possibly Linked To Missing Girl Found In New Hampshire

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: October 11, 2012, 01:31:31 PM »

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Body-Found-In-Arvada-Unknown-If-Its-Jessica-Ridgeways-173619481.html

Posted: Wed 6:39 PM, Oct 10, 2012A A   
Reporter: KKTV Updated:
Thu 9:14 AM, Oct 11, 2012

Vehicle Possibly Linked To Missing Girl Found In New Hampshire
From the article 
The car, abandoned by a Portsmouth Walmart according to the Boston CBS affiliate, matched a description provided in a tip out of Dexter, Maine, which is 170 miles away from Portsmouth. According to the Dexter Police Department, a woman claimed she saw a girl that looked like Jessica at about 4 p.m. Sunday. The woman said the girl was in a light blue Buick with a roof rack. The car had Colorado plates, but the woman was unable to get the number.

Police in Portsmouth confirmed to 11 News Thursday that their department and police in Westminster are both investigating this discovery. We are expecting more information from the Portsmouth Police Department shortly.
BBM Does the reporter literally mean abandoned or is it a bit of creative license for the story and the car was simply unoccupied?  Surely the Portsmouth PD will soon announce whether it is related or not.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2012, 01:44:38 PM »

N.H. Police: Abandoned car may be connected to Jessica Ridgeway search
Posted on: 8:59 am, October 11, 2012, by Will C. Holden, updated on: 09:04am, October 11, 2012

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. — Police have cordoned off an area behind a Walmart in Portsmouth, New Hampshire and are investigating an abandoned car that may be connected to the search for missing Westminster 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway.

According to the Seacoast Online newspaper, Police had a K9 unit on scene Thursday morning and were investigating both the car, described as a blue station wagon with Colorado plates, and the area around it.

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/11/n-h-police-abandoned-car-may-be-connected-to-jessica-ridgeway-search/
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: October 11, 2012, 01:47:59 PM »

the LE is calling it a crime scene, so it must not have been an accidental death
the area is still closed to traffic and park visitors,i looked around some,and the only
people reported missing recently is jessica
i looked here, 3 adults from 2011
https://www.colorado.gov/apps/coldcase/search.html?type=MISSING
http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/CDPS-CBIMain/CBON/1251621980221
--------------------
Road Remains Closed After Body Found, Ridgeway Investigation Continues
October 11, 2012 9:51 AM
with video
WESTMINSTER, Colo. (CBS4) – Police in Westminster and Arvada are staying tight lipped about their investigation into a body that was found on Wednesday night next to West 82nd Avenue.

Police said Thursday morning they worked through the night and continue to do so as they attempt to positively identify who it is.

CBS4 Investigates reports that investigators are treating the discovery as if it is the body of missing girl Jessica Ridgeway, but in a brief news conference on the matter early Thursday morning authorities wouldn’t elaborate.
more.......
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/11/road-remains-closed-after-body-found-ridgeway-investigation-continues/

looks scary the way they did the film
Pattridge Park
Uploaded by Jonathan Fulton on Feb 19, 2010
Colorado Film School Production II experimental film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y391xST-gdM
http://cdpsweb.state.co.us/coldcase/meetings/20120810.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.