April 19, 2024, 02:50:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT for Missing 10 YO Jessica Ridgeway, Westminster, CO(BODY FOUND)  (Read 871120 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2012, 04:56:18 PM »

My husband is outside unloading hay so his dog is whining and I couldn't hear everything that was said...but on the police scanner they are checking out a report of a child resembling Jessica in a vehicle that the caller followed into a Wal-Mart parking lot.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2012, 04:56:21 PM »

some thoughts....if you have young children or are a woman alone sleeping in a house, don't you keep a phone near where you are sleeping? how does one sleep so soundly through the phone ringing? was grandma and aunt both at work the whole day or out of the home? Why in this day and age would anyone allow a child to walk 3 blocks alone?  Mom could drive this child to school or at least to where she was meeting her group of friends?
I am not saying that mom is responsible for Jessica's disappearance...just questions that popped into my head while reading about her disappearance...
Prayers for Jessica's safe return...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2012, 04:57:04 PM »

Sorry, forgot the link!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2012, 05:12:48 PM »

http://twitter.com/abuvthefold/status/255047992342609920/photo/1

John Aguilar
‏@abuvthefold
Scene at Christenson and Andrew in #superiorco. Cops set up roadblock to investigate possible #jessicaridgeway backpack pic.twitter.com/i605fAVB
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2012, 05:16:38 PM »

https://twitter.com/i/#!/search/?q=%23jessicaridgeway&src=hash

Mike Landess ‏@MikeLandess
Update in #jessicaridgeway searchL Backpack and water bottle wtih her name found.in Superior. #7News
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite

2m justinjoseph ‏@justinjoseph
@KDVR Residents in superior report finding #jessicaridgeway book bag according to town website. Police have neighborhood blocked off.

5m TheDenverChannel.com ‏@DenverChannel
Possible break in #jessicaridgeway search: Superior resident reports finding backpack, water bottle with her name. Developing...

4m SMASHER OF THINGS ‏@smashthings
Westminster & Broomfield PD searching Broomfield Walmart on 120th & Sheridan on a tip. #jessicaridgeway

4m Jamiel Lynch ‏@JayJayByrd
@9NEWS reporter Dave Delozier says PD stopping cars in Superior / handing out flyers with #JessicaRidgeway 's photo. More on 9NEWS at 5pm

5m KOAA News 5 ‏@KOAA_5
A media briefing on the #JessicaRidgeway case is planned for 4 p.m. in Superior. We'll let you know what they say. ~ZT

7m djrosenberry ‏@djrosenberry
MT @WestminsterPD: Working on a developing lead. We ask the media to stay out of the area so we can use the tracking dogs. #jessicaridgeway

8m Jason Pohl ‏@pohl_jason
New location for media briefing on #jessicaridgeway Andrew Dr/Christensom Ave according to @WestminsterPD

9m Audra Streetman ‏@audrastreetman
Heading to superior neighborhood where backpack and water bottle found may belong to missing girl #JessicaRidgeway http://pic.twitter.com/Kv7hJPNN
 View photo   Reply  Retweet  Favorite

13m brandi ‏@indigojourney
#SupeiorCO resident reports finding backpack w/ water bottle bearing #JessicaRidgeway's name http://bit.ly/Uw877B #boulder// scared for her

14m Westminster Police ‏@WestminsterPD
UPDATED MEDIA LOCATION: Andrew Dr/Christensom Ave #jessicaridgeway

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2012, 05:19:58 PM »

http://twitter.com/markpmeredith/status/255051794831511553

mark meredith
‏@markpmeredith
Crews are checking every car going into the rock creek neighborhood #jessicaridgeway @KDVR pic.twitter.com/S67tWXsX
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2012, 05:28:56 PM »

horrible...
can"t imagine how distraught her family must be..
prayers....

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2012, 05:47:25 PM »

Live stream

http://www.9news.com/video/player_live_2.aspx

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2012, 05:49:04 PM »

TheDenverChannel.com ‏@DenverChannel
Live update from Westminster police at 4 pm on latest #jessicaridgeway developments. Live on 7NEWS & livestreamed at: http://bit.ly/PdX3VN.

http://media.thedenverchannel.com/livestreampage

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2012, 05:52:12 PM »

http://twitter.com/WestminsterPD

8m Westminster Police‏@WestminsterPD

Westminster Police will hold a press conference at the Westminster Police Department at 5:00pm #jessicaridgeway
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 05:55:55 PM »

9NEWS Denver ‏@9NEWS
Man found the backpack about 1:00 p.m. Bloodhound searching now, area of Christensen, Andrews in Superior. #JessicaRidgeway

2m Stan Bush ‏@StanCBS4
#BREAKING Westminster police- discovery of backpack major development in #jessicaridgeway case/found 6.2 miles from where she disappeared.

3m Tom Mustin ‏@tomcbs4
Westminster Police holding press conference at 5pm about missing 10 year old girl #jessicaridgeway.New info could be released.#cbsdenver.com

3m mark meredith ‏@markpmeredith
Police are hoping this backpack is the big break they need #jessicaridgeway location is 6.2 miles from where Jessica was last seen

3m 9NEWS Denver ‏@9NEWS
At this point @WestminsterPD cannot say if the backpack found is indeed #JessicaRidgeway, but community members say her name on items in it
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favori

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2012, 06:01:15 PM »

https://twitter.com/KellySommariva

14m
Kelly Sommariva ‏@KellySommariva
Jefferson County bloodhound on scene. This is a "big break" in the case -Westy PD #JessicaRidgeway

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 06:07:50 PM »

http://**/superior-news/ci_21719734/jessica-ridgeway-search-hunt-missing-westminster-girl-shifts

::snipping2::

Westminster police spokesman Trevor Materasso, on scene in Superior, verified that a backpack had been found, but said police weren't able to confirm yet whether it belonged to Ridgeway of whether the water bottle had her name on it.

Materasso said the person who found the backpack didn't recognize the name of the missing girl, but when someone replied to his original e-mail pointing out its significance, he immediately called 911 to report the discovery.

"We've been looking for a lead, and this is possibly that," Materasso told reporters at a news conference this afternoon near the site where the backpack was found.

A bloodhound from Jefferson County is on scene trying to search the area off any scents on the backpack, Materasso said.

Police have now closed roads around that area to all non-residents. Officers can be seen searching trunks of residents' cars going into the neighborhood.

As she was waiting in a line of cars to get home, Christine Wiedinmyer said the original tip was e-mailed by one of her neighbors, and she, too, saw the backpack on the sidewalk around 8:15 this morning as she was headed out. She said it didn't really strike her at first because there often are children's bikes or toys left about in the neighborhood.

She said her husband currently was being interviewed at their house by FBI agents because he, too, saw the backpack.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2012, 06:11:46 PM »

2m 9NEWS Denver ‏@9NEWS
3 locations blocked off while dogs, search teams scour area. Andrews/Christenson, Pristine/Indiana, Indiana/Eldorado. #JessicaRidgeway

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2012, 06:29:08 PM »

I wonder if the backpack & water bottle were planted in that area to throw LE off?  I remain hopeful Jessica can be found safe. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2012, 06:29:09 PM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-jessica-ridgeway-still-no-clues-after-3-days-of-searching

Jessica Ridgeway search shifts to Superior after water bottle found with her name on it
Search dogs moved into Rock Creek subdivision

Posted: 10/07/2012
Last Updated: 3 minutes ago

By: Thomas Hendrick
    By: Wayne Harrison

WESTMINSTER, Colo. - The search for a missing 10-year-old Westminster girl shifts to Superior after a water bottle was found with her name on it.

A Superior resident sent an e-mail to the town of Superior with the subject line of  "backpack found" that said: "Found this morning on the side walk at Andrew Drive and Alpha Court. Water bottle has 'Jessica Ridgeway' name on it. Come and get it."  The resident apparently didn't connect the name to the missing girl.

The area where the discovery was made is about 4 miles from where Jessica Ridgeway disappeared.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2012, 06:45:10 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151173552213954&set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=3&l=de6b989cf3&permPage=1

Kevin Torres
Bookbag was found right near that house in the middle
Like ·  · Share · 31 minutes ago via mobile

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2012, 06:56:34 PM »

I wonder if the backpack & water bottle were planted in that area to throw LE off?  I remain hopeful Jessica can be found safe. 

And, if the items are hers, why were they just planted/found this morning?   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2012, 06:57:28 PM »

2m Don Champion ‏@donchampion7
Neighbor just told me FBI told him backpack appears to have been dropped off overnight. Agent asked if he saw anything. #jessicaridgeway

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2012, 06:58:47 PM »

praying so hard that this little girl will be returned safe and sound to her family..
this should not be happening to our children!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.