April 19, 2024, 06:01:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT for Missing 10 YO Jessica Ridgeway, Westminster, CO(BODY FOUND)  (Read 871081 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: October 14, 2012, 12:34:06 PM »

i just realized the brown paper bag,that is  described as a large brown paper bag,@ 1:37
is a leaf and lawn bag, and you can see the upc code, that code makes it traceable,to the
co. that makes that bag,and the store/s. that bought the bags.
ya know those recalls on X product, that was sold at A. and B store. thats how they know
what store and co bought the product, by the upc code
then the store puts it in their data base,X amount  bought,and sold, i think traceable to an
extent, like X amount, dates times ect. sold as ,cash,bank debit or credit card, self check
out or clerk check out and some stores have barcode receipt's, and the info is in the barcode

video brown bag @ 1:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNqvagTyNtk

use to be some cities require a sticker,and/or the bags are given with trash payment
i didnt see that at superior,but then that bag prob came from a dif city
YARD WASTE
http://superiorcolorado.gov/Community/TrashRecycling/tabid/144/Default.aspx

So, it was found in the paper bag or did the police sit it inside of the paper bag?  We have those large paper bags on our mental health unit since we cannot have plastic bags on it. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #461 on: October 14, 2012, 12:34:29 PM »

Jessica Ridgeway’s Father Says FBI Asked Him If Mom ‘Did It’
October 9, 2012 6:20 PM

RELATED: New Ridgeway Video Released, Mother & Father Speak Out
(fourth paragraph)
 ::snipping2::

According to Richmond County Court in Independence, there was a civil action filed on behalf of Sarah and Jessica Ridgeway for “non-support” against Jeremiah Bryant this October. The action was filed in Colorado and probably sealed.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/09/jessica-ridgeways-father-says-fbi-asked-him-if-mom-did-it/

My Hinky-meter is screaming!

Someone was pretty confident that Mom did not answer her phone when she slept. IMO

Opps ... I wanted to inform that the father lives in Independence, Jackson County, Mo.  He has several criminal cases plus the child support case that you can see on casenet https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

He has lived in Colorado in the past.  Aurura (sp) and Arvada.  I wasn't able to find a way to look up court records in Colorado for either he or Sarah Ridgeway

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1983990

What is the Deadbeat Dad Law?

Punishment

The punishment for owing more than $5,000 or being more than one year in arrears of child-support payments is a fine or imprisonment for up to six months--or both. Moving to avoid payment, having an obligation greater than $10,000 or not paying child support for more than two years can result in a fine and up to two years in prison.

Read more: What is the Deadbeat Dad Law? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1983990#ixzz29I7cHjBt

Not conclusive

What if the Deadbeat Dad is on Probation?  Would he be throw in jail?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: October 14, 2012, 12:45:19 PM »

The story changes?

OCTOBER 6, 2012

Police seek help in finding Westminster girl
Posted: Saturday, October 6, 2012 11:47 am
Updated: 11:58 am, Sat Oct 6, 2012.

Westminster Police Department is conducting a widespread search and asking for the public's help in finding Jessica Ridgeway, a 10-year-old girl who was last seen walking to school Friday morning.

Westminster Police Department spokesman Trevor Materasso said Ridgeway was last seen by her mother around 8:30 a.m. walking down the driveway of her home on West 107th Avenue and Moore Street.

Materasso said Ridgeway and her friends normally meet three blocks away at Chelsea Park and walk another 1.3 miles to Witt Elementary School, but on that morning, friends said she never showed up.

<snipped>

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/adams_county/police-seek-help-in-finding-westminster-girl/article_d9d92eca-0fdd-11e2-949d-0019bb2963f4.html

OCTOBER 12, 2012

Police moved quickly in first hours of search for Jessica Ridgeway
Posted:   10/12/2012 11:39:35 PM MDT
Updated:   10/12/2012 11:39:39 PM MDT

<snipped>

That morning, Jessica had called a neighbor boy at 8:25 a.m., asking whether he would be walking to school that day.  The two usually walked down Moore Street and through an open space every morning to Witt Elementary. ...

At 8:40 — 10 minutes before the school bell rings — Jessica had not arrived. The boy climbed into a car with his father and headed to school, according to dispatch tapes from Westminster police.

<snipped>

Police first went to the family home. Officers went to Witt Elementary. They found the boy who usually walks with Jessica — who at first told officers that he had walked with her that day and saw her enter the school building. He later realized that he had mixed up the days.

http://www.timescall.com/news/ci_21762928/police-moved-quickly-first-hours-search-jessica-ridgeway

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #463 on: October 14, 2012, 12:48:58 PM »

I posted this last night because I thought there might be some confusion about the brown paper bag.  I've highlighted in blue and enlarged the statement about the bag.

Reminder

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-jessica-ridgeway-still-no-clues-after-3-days-of-searching?hpt=ju_bn6

Jessica Ridgeway investigation shifts to Superior after backpack, water bottle found with her name

Posted: 10/07/2012
Last Updated: 6 days ago

By: Wayne Harrison
By: Don Champion
By: Jaclyn Allen

The discovery of the backpack and water bottle came three days after 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway vanished on her way to school in Westminster.

A Superior resident sent a listserv e-mail to residents in the town of Superior with the subject line of  "backpack found" that said: "Found this morning on the side walk at Andrew Drive and Alpha Court. Water bottle has 'Jessica Ridgeway' name on it. If this is yours come and get it."  The resident apparently didn't connect the name to the missing girl and had put out the message to let the owner know where it was.

Another person on the same listserv recognized the name and messaged the poster to call 911.

When police arrived, the backpack was placed in a large paper bag to protect it for later analysis.

An FBI source told Champion that they are trying to narrow down timeline of when backpack was dropped off in the neighborhood.  It was apparently sometime overnight Saturday.

The area where the discovery was made is 6.4 miles from where Jessica Ridgeway disappeared.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: October 14, 2012, 12:56:54 PM »

Thanks texasmom...I didn't see that post last night. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: October 14, 2012, 01:01:31 PM »

Thanks texasmom...I didn't see that post last night. 

yes thanks,i didnt see it either,dang maybe there was some evidence
on the backpack LE can use

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: October 14, 2012, 01:08:10 PM »

i dont get it,why in the world would you approach,someone you dont know
and a 13yr old at that,to help you talk to your girlfriend

http://www.9news.com/news/article/294345/339/Man-cleared-in-attempted-abduction-of-boy
Man turns himself in after attempted abduction of 13-year-old boy, cleared in case
 10:39 AM, Oct 14, 2012   |  17  comments

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #467 on: October 14, 2012, 01:11:52 PM »

You're welcome labubske and cw618.  I just knew there would be some confusion about that.  When the backpack was found some articles seemed to give significance to the brown paper bag, I think in a rush to report (jmo).  But those who saw the backpack earlier in the morning the day it was found were quoted as saying they saw "the backpack".

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/jessica-ridgeway-search-update-search-for-10-year-old-westminster-girl-shifts-after-backpack-found

Christine Wiedinmyer told the (Boulder) Daily Camera that the original tip was e-mailed by one of her neighbors, and she, too, saw the backpack on the sidewalk around 8:15 Sunday morning as she was headed out. She said it didn't really strike her at first because there often are children's bikes or toys left about in the neighborhood.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/jessica-ridgeway-search-update-search-for-10-year-old-westminster-girl-shifts-after-backpack-found#ixzz29IHXIEIK

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: October 14, 2012, 01:18:59 PM »

The story changes?

OCTOBER 6, 2012

Westminster Police Department is conducting a widespread search and asking for the public's help in finding Jessica Ridgeway, a 10-year-old girl who was last seen walking to school Friday morning.

Westminster Police Department spokesman Trevor Materasso said Ridgeway was last seen by her mother around 8:30 a.m. walking down the driveway of her home on West 107th Avenue and Moore Street.

Materasso said Ridgeway and her friends normally meet three blocks away at Chelsea Park and walk another 1.3 miles to Witt Elementary School, but on that morning, friends said she never showed up.

<snipped>

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/adams_county/police-seek-help-in-finding-westminster-girl/article_d9d92eca-0fdd-11e2-949d-0019bb2963f4.html

OCTOBER 12, 2012

<snipped>

That morning, Jessica had called a neighbor boy at 8:25 a.m., asking whether he would be walking to school that day.  The two usually walked down Moore Street and through an open space every morning to Witt Elementary. ...

At 8:40 — 10 minutes before the school bell rings — Jessica had not arrived. The boy climbed into a car with his father and headed to school, according to dispatch tapes from Westminster police.

<snipped>

Police first went to the family home. Officers went to Witt Elementary. They found the boy who usually walks with Jessica — who at first told officers that he had walked with her that day and saw her enter the school building. He later realized that he had mixed up the days.

http://www.timescall.com/news/ci_21762928/police-moved-quickly-first-hours-search-jessica-ridgeway

A report has now emerged regarding another person besides Sarah Ridgway who spoke to Jessica on that fateful morning.  Sarah stated that her daughter left the home at 8:30 AM.  Jessica had not arrived at her friend's home by 8:40 AM which implied that her friend required a drive to school.  The implication is that the "neighborhood" friend lived not far away?  Exactly ... where did the friend live?

Why has the Westminister Police Department released this updated account of the Jessica Ridgeway case?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: October 14, 2012, 01:29:21 PM »

SELF-EDIT

Why has the Westminister Police Department released this updated account of the Jessica Ridgeway case?

s/b

Why has the Westminister Police Department not released this updated account of the Jessica Ridgeway case?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: October 14, 2012, 01:52:18 PM »

In the process of elimination ... in the persuant of justice ... it was my understanding that the elimination of family members as persons of interest in a missing person/murder investigation was priority.

In the Jessica Ridgeway case ... why were polygraphs not conducted parallel to the investigation based on statements ... polygraphs that may reveal either involvement or knowledge?

What is wrong with this picture?  Do investigators know?

Janet

++++

Police Draw Attention to Missing Colorado Girl’s Appearance in Hopes of Sighting
Posted on: 8:57 am, October 9, 2012

WESTMINSTER, Colo., — Police in Colorado continue to search for 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway, who was reported missing on Friday, Oct. 5. Ridgeway’s father lives in Independence, Mo., and has been cleared of any involvement in her disappearance.

In a news conference on Tuesday morning, Trevor Materasso with the Westminster Police Department said investigators will focus on the area in and around Ridgeway’s home.

“There’s some open fields around Jessica’s home, so we’re going to focus on those as well,” he said.

Materasso said a dive team was dispatched to Kittner Lake, but only to search and to rule it out.

“We weren’t searching for any particular item,” he said. “We don’t have any indications that we’ll find anything in water. There were some items overnight. We’re unable to determine if those items is directly tied to Jessica.”

Materasso would not say what items were found in or near the lake. When asked if the family has taken a polygraph test, Materasso said “that’s not part of the investigation at the time.”

<snipped>

http://fox4kc.com/2012/10/09/police-draw-attention-to-missing-colorado-girls-appearance-in-hopes-of-sighting/

Jessica's home and property are searched but ... no polygraphs.  Why?

Janet

+++++

Police clear Jessica Ridgeway’s parents, call her disappearance an ‘abduction’
Posted on: 4:32 pm, October 10, 2012,

Video:
http://kdvr.com/2012/10/10/police-clear-jessica-ridgeways-parents-call-her-disappearance-an-abduction/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: October 14, 2012, 02:57:08 PM »

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: October 14, 2012, 03:12:48 PM »

The story changes?

OCTOBER 6, 2012

<snipped>

OCTOBER 12, 2012

<snipped>

<snipped>

A report has now emerged regarding another person besides Sarah Ridgway who spoke to Jessica on that fateful morning.  Sarah stated that her daughter left the home at 8:30 AM.  Jessica had not arrived at her friend's home by 8:40 AM which implied that her friend required a drive to school.  The implication is that the "neighborhood" friend lived not far away?  Exactly ... where did the friend live?

Janet

It could be that the boy she was to walk with was driven to the park by his father who then waited in the car with his son until Jessica arrived.  Because she never arrived the boy and his father then drove the rest of the way to school.

It is strange that the boy didn't tell LE that Jessica never arrived that morning.  I suppose some children, depending on their age, may clam up and get nervous if speaking to an officer and their friend has gone missing.

I'm glad this boys father stays with him and does not leave him unattended.  I wonder if the father noticed any vehicles driving by that morning?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: October 14, 2012, 03:26:29 PM »

Sarah Ridgeway does appear to confirm the second story in this interview ... the second story about meeting up with her friend "Jeremy".

Where did the story "meeting friends at the park" originate?

Why did Jeremy's father not attempt to contact Sarah when Jessica failed to arrive?

Janet

+++++

Full Video: Family of Jessica Ridgeway makes first public statement
Posted on: 3:40 pm, October 9, 2012

Video:
http://kdvr.com/2012/10/09/family-of-jessica-ridgeway-makes-first-public-statement/\

_____

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: October 14, 2012, 03:55:21 PM »

The area she lived in is decent so there must be some homes with security cameras between her home and where the friend was waiting on her! I forgot now who posted about the guy in the blue car asking a child to go up to his exes house. Does seem hinky to me too. One other thing, if your going to steal and harm children over the age of 11 or 12 you must be pretty agile to snatch them that quick. Wonder if they are being subdued or actually lured into the car with this person(s)! I could see the young guy being able convince a preteen or teenager to get in the car with him. I'm going to say that I feel like LE does have someone in mind.  Maybe they are watching this blue car guy like LE did in Sierra's case.  Let's hope so!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: October 14, 2012, 04:01:31 PM »

Amys Sister

This latest account of that fateful morning has Jessica talking to her friend Jeremy at 8:25 AM confirming a meeting that was to take place moments later at his home ... this latest account was not revealed until four days later ... demands some answers.

1.  Why did Jeremy's father not attempt to contact Sarah when Jessica failed to show by 8:40 AM?
2.  Did Jeremy's father immediately report this happening to authorities upon learning that Jessica was missing?
3.  Who was the source of the first account ... the first account "meeting friends at the park"?
4.  Why was there no "official" retraction of the first account?

Janet

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: October 14, 2012, 05:22:46 PM »

Amys Sister

This latest account of that fateful morning has Jessica talking to her friend Jeremy at 8:25 AM confirming a meeting that was to take place moments later at his home ... this latest account was not revealed until four days later ... demands some answers.

1.  Why did Jeremy's father not attempt to contact Sarah when Jessica failed to show by 8:40 AM?
2.  Did Jeremy's father immediately report this happening to authorities upon learning that Jessica was missing?
3.  Who was the source of the first account ... the first account "meeting friends at the park"?

Janet

I agree with MelB.  LE probably has some POI they are watching.  This boys father may or may not be one of them.

I could see if Jeremy's father was on his way to work calling Sarah may not have been a priority especially if his son relayed to his father that he and Jessica would be meeting up.  It could be that his father just thought maybe his son was confused about Jessica meeting him.

I'm feeling pretty strongly the perp is a loner, has a criminal history, and some who know him think he's odd or scary because it would be very difficult to hide the type of personality capable of doing this (Zarah's stepmother as an example though this perp is more intelligent than she was).  IMO he is local though I doubt he lives directly in the communities where evidence has been found, more likely northeast of all the activity.  I'm thinking the perp is older than mid twenties because IMO the perp seems to have more life experience and a methodical way of doing things, something younger people generally lack.  He also seems to want to engage LE by leaving a string of evidence which is makes it less likely to be someone in their early to mid twenties.  All JMO.

I appreciate your laser like thinking TamikosMom.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: October 14, 2012, 06:13:54 PM »

Amys Sister

Janet

I also wondered why the father of this boy did not have bells going off in his head when Jessica did not show up after calling Jeremy that she would be there....I bet he is wishing that he would have taken a few extra minutes to trace where Jessica would have walked and maybe stopped by her home to see if Jessica had left yet and then taken both children to school..
I still for the life of me can not figure out why the mother would not have kept the phone by her while she slept. sigh...not judging, just wondering...I guess everyone doesn't think alike..it may not have changed what happened, but at least it would have been reported sooner....
RIP Jessica...you deserved so much more and deserved to have a wonderful full life. I am so sorry that this happened to you.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: October 14, 2012, 06:21:05 PM »

Something about this triangleation bothers me and I don't know what it is

I made a different triangle on the map then realized I don't know how to get it here, so I will just describe it.  Make a line starting where her body was found and extend it past her home to 144th St.  Second line from the same place thru where her backpack was found up to 144th St.  The backpack was left northwest of her house, her body southwest.  Would that mean the most likely place to find the killer would be in the opposite direction, in the area outside of the triangles, the area that begins right in her backyard?

I suck at the map but I put a red line where the 144 street is so you can see
the triangle shape you have in mind up to that street.

VIEW OF THE STREET SIDEWALK - THATS JESSICA'S BACKPACK INSIDE THAT LARGE BAG ON THE SIDEWALK.
Because the fence seems rather high, anyone could easily pull up and drop off the backpack
without being seen maybe

Her backpack was a Victorious backpack.

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling this predator is a young man - I think it is going to shock people. He could be as young
as 16 and could have taken her because he knows or has seen her walking up that street many times. I also have a feeling
he used the internet to connect to other predators who may have watched. This is a really sick individual.  I just think
what comes from now out will be shocking to people.

I actually agree with you that it could be a young person.  Also that he had help after the fact.  Did you see this http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13607.msg1541689#msg1541689Klaasend was able to capture that shot from the video.

And thank you for the map!  If you imagine a line from the upper right corner of the red lines down to the lower left, it leaves a large area out of either triangulation.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: October 14, 2012, 06:23:03 PM »

Amys Sister

I just wish that Jeremy's father had contacted Sarah at 8:40 AM informing her that he was driving his son to school.  He must have known that without Jeremy ... the little girl would have to trek the mile to school by herself.

Think about it.  Jessica left the home alone at 8:30 AM.  If an abduction had occurred ... it had just occurred within the a TEN MINUTES timeframe.

At least two adults failed to consider the well-being of a ten year old little girl that fateful morning and ... that makes me angry.

I think about my 11 year old granddaughter and ... I cry.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.