April 16, 2024, 07:39:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT for Missing 10 YO Jessica Ridgeway, Westminster, CO(BODY FOUND)  (Read 870879 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #480 on: October 14, 2012, 06:26:59 PM »

No one knows for sure..........

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #481 on: October 14, 2012, 06:38:22 PM »

http://**/breakingnews/ci_21768490/jessicas-aunt-among-hundreds-at-candlelight-vigil

Jessica's aunt among hundreds at candlelight vigil
Posted:   10/13/2012 08:19:33 PM MDT
October 14, 2012 6:13 AM GMTUpdated:   10/14/2012 12:13:36 AM MDT
  ::snipping2::

Friends and strangers attended the vigil, thanking one another for countless acts of help and wondering at a bright shooting star that streaked across the sky at 7 p.m.

"If that's not a sign, I don't know what is," Brian Trullinger said to the gathering crowd.
more...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #482 on: October 14, 2012, 06:39:42 PM »

http://**/breakingnews/ci_21768490/jessicas-aunt-among-hundreds-at-candlelight-vigil

Jessica's aunt among hundreds at candlelight vigil
Posted:   10/13/2012 08:19:33 PM MDT
October 14, 2012 6:13 AM GMTUpdated:   10/14/2012 12:13:36 AM MDT

Friends and strangers attended the vigil, thanking one another for countless acts of help and wondering at a bright shooting star that streaked across the sky at 7 p.m.

"If that's not a sign, I don't know what is," Brian Trullinger said to the gathering crowd.
more...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #483 on: October 14, 2012, 07:25:18 PM »

http://www.9news.com/news/article/294140/188/Inside-the-mind-of-Jessicas-killer

Inside the mind of Jessica's killer
11:09 PM, Oct 12, 2012   |   0  comments

Written by
Chris Vanderveen

Video: Forensics Psychologist Max Wachtel

DENVER - Jon Priest has tried to look into the minds of a thousand killers, and every time he says he has learned that sometimes it makes sense to sweat the small stuff.

"I can't tell you how many times I've looked at the same [crime scene] photograph over and over again, and it wasn't until the very last time that I said, 'there it is. Why didn't I recognize it?'" the former Denver homicide detective told 9News on Friday.

Priest is not involved in the ongoing investigation into the murder of Jessica Ridgeway, but his experience working Denver's toughest homicides over the last 25 years certainly gives him credibility to talk about some of what he considers the basics of the troubling case.

"Individuals that do this kind of behavior have usually thought about it and fantasized about it for years," he said. "That could be the situation we're talking about here."

The fact that the body was found along Leyden Road in western Arvada also tells him that the murderer is likely not a newcomer.

"It certainly tells me that I am dealing with someone relatively comfortable with the area. They have a general idea of what this area has to offer," he said.

He calls the killer "organized" and says he's quite possibly a social person who finds it easy to blend in.

Former FBI profiler Mary Ellen O'Toole told 9News on Friday that she has noticed an apparent contradiction with the killer's behavior.

She said the location of where the body was found tells her that the killer wanted the body to be found. Yet the fact that the body was not left intact tells her that there might have been an effort to make identification all the more difficult.

"Why that location? Why would you put someone there if you're trying to delay identification?" she asked. "You leave remains where you know they're going to be found? Those two things go against each other."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: October 14, 2012, 08:54:49 PM »

Now that it appears that deliberate dismember occurred not animal intervention (I think I really didn't want to believe a human being would do this to a little girl) I have been looking into the whys (as if there can be a reason) ran across this interesting article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-raj-persaud/the-psychology-of-corpse-dismemberment_b_1577919.html

It's also very disturbing in that dismemberment seems to fall into 5 categories. One to dispose of and hide the evidence the second is torture, third is sexual, fourth is psychotic like hearing voices, etc., the fifth would be to send a message mafia style.  Since it would seem he didn't hide it very well the first would be out as well as the 5th that would leave the middle " reasons" all are horrible as they lead to the same conclusion  - well all I can say is I hope they find him soon before he does this again and I hope he takes a quick trip to hell.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #485 on: October 14, 2012, 09:13:16 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=375089882567338&set=a.374811269261866.86964.374168582659468&type=1&theater

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: October 14, 2012, 09:32:23 PM »

Something about this triangleation bothers me and I don't know what it is

I made a different triangle on the map then realized I don't know how to get it here, so I will just describe it.  Make a line starting where her body was found and extend it past her home to 144th St.  Second line from the same place thru where her backpack was found up to 144th St.  The backpack was left northwest of her house, her body southwest.  Would that mean the most likely place to find the killer would be in the opposite direction, in the area outside of the triangles, the area that begins right in her backyard?

I suck at the map but I put a red line where the 144 street is so you can see
the triangle shape you have in mind up to that street.

VIEW OF THE STREET SIDEWALK - THATS JESSICA'S BACKPACK INSIDE THAT LARGE BAG ON THE SIDEWALK.
Because the fence seems rather high, anyone could easily pull up and drop off the backpack
without being seen maybe

Her backpack was a Victorious backpack.

I may be wrong, but I have a feeling this predator is a young man - I think it is going to shock people. He could be as young
as 16 and could have taken her because he knows or has seen her walking up that street many times. I also have a feeling
he used the internet to connect to other predators who may have watched. This is a really sick individual.  I just think
what comes from now out will be shocking to people.

I actually agree with you that it could be a young person.  Also that he had help after the fact.  Did you see this http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13607.msg1541689#msg1541689Klaasend was able to capture that shot from the video.

And thank you for the map!  If you imagine a line from the upper right corner of the red lines down to the lower left, it leaves a large area out of either triangulation.

yuknomenot

Can you tell me a bit more as to why that 144th street area as part of the triangle?  I am curious because maybe there is something we are missing that you've picked up on.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: October 14, 2012, 09:33:59 PM »

yuknomenot

Forgot to mention - I am interested in that photo that Klassend posted with the young man behind the mother of Jessica and why he has a black eye. I'm sort of already thinking......this guy would be among the searchers.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: October 14, 2012, 09:44:18 PM »

Written by
Chris Vanderveen

DENVER - Jon Priest has tried to look into the minds of a thousand killers, and every time he says he has learned that sometimes it makes sense to sweat the small stuff.

"I can't tell you how many times I've looked at the same [crime scene] photograph over and over again, and it wasn't until the very last time that I said, 'there it is. Why didn't I recognize it?'" the former Denver homicide detective told 9News on Friday.

Priest is not involved in the ongoing investigation into the murder of Jessica Ridgeway, but his experience working Denver's toughest homicides over the last 25 years certainly gives him credibility to talk about some of what he considers the basics of the troubling case.

"Individuals that do this kind of behavior have usually thought about it and fantasized about it for years," he said. "That could be the situation we're talking about here."

The fact that the body was found along Leyden Road in western Arvada also tells him that the murderer is likely not a newcomer.

"It certainly tells me that I am dealing with someone relatively comfortable with the area. They have a general idea of what this area has to offer," he said.

He calls the killer "organized" and says he's quite possibly a social person who finds it easy to blend in.

Former FBI profiler Mary Ellen O'Toole told 9News on Friday that she has noticed an apparent contradiction with the killer's behavior.

She said the location of where the body was found tells her that the killer wanted the body to be found. Yet the fact that the body was not left intact tells her that there might have been an effort to make identification all the more difficult.

"Why that location? Why would you put someone there if you're trying to delay identification?" she asked. "You leave remains where you know they're going to be found? Those two things go against each other."

They plan
something triggers them
They go into a fantasy where they are void of reality
they get their victim and act out
they feel guilt
they want to be caught and for this thing that drives them to stop
then they go back into their world of their the nice person it's everyone else's fault & will do anything to protect themselves.

This guy wanted to be caught - he put the body out where it would be found...
dismantling it was just a means to make the police work harder at finding him.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: October 14, 2012, 09:54:13 PM »

yuknomenot

Forgot to mention - I am interested in that photo that Klassend posted with the young man behind the mother of Jessica and why he has a black eye. I'm sort of already thinking......this guy would be among the searchers.

He is in this picture of the family.

Not sure who all the members are.

festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: October 14, 2012, 10:12:10 PM »

Written by
Chris Vanderveen

They plan
something triggers them
They go into a fantasy where they are void of reality
they get their victim and act out
they feel guilt
they want to be caught and for this thing that drives them to stop
then they go back into their world of their the nice person it's everyone else's fault & will do anything to protect themselves.

This guy wanted to be caught - he put the body out where it would be found...
dismantling it was just a means to make the police work harder at finding him.

I think this person is also taunting the police. It's a game, like catch me if you can. Sick. He displaying what he's done. Really scary because he may not be finished. I hope they catch him soon before he does this again. Hopefully he isn't as smart as he thinks he is and the police have a clue.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: October 14, 2012, 10:14:49 PM »

yuknomenot

He is in this picture of the family.

Not sure who all the members are.

]
Does this look like the same kid? Only with glasses on in the photo?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: October 14, 2012, 10:22:42 PM »

hat tip crankycrankerson (who does an amazing job)

Ihttp://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Jessica%20Ridgeway%20%20-CO-/?action=view&current=101312v5.jpg#!oZZ248QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs296.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fmm166%2Fcrankycrankerson%2FJessica%2520Ridgeway%2520%2520-CO-%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D100912parents-deny-involvement005.mp4

Video of boy behind Jessica's mother - watch his expressions
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: October 14, 2012, 10:25:17 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: October 14, 2012, 10:26:50 PM »

[img]http://oi49.tinypic.com/2uqobc8.jpg[img]

Boy with Black eye

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: October 14, 2012, 10:28:35 PM »

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: October 14, 2012, 10:30:46 PM »

Kermit 144th St. seemed a natural stopping point.  I was trying to see if more of the area around Jessica's home would be included if the triangle was drawn differently.  All was based on my feeling that the murderer is younger and close to Jessica.  We have nothing concrete beyond Jessica was murdered and there is no sense to be made of it, but I was trying.  Too bad the killer(s) can't be drawn and quartered or face the firing squad. 

Brandi Thank you! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: October 14, 2012, 10:33:09 PM »

Who are these three - especially the two on the left that look outdoor-mens. The one on the very left looks like a match for the person wanted for the previous attempted abduction.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: October 14, 2012, 10:33:51 PM »

Kermit 144th St. seemed a natural stopping point.  I was trying to see if more of the area around Jessica's home would be included if the triangle was drawn differently.  All was based on my feeling that the murderer is younger and close to Jessica.  We have nothing concrete beyond Jessica was murdered and there is no sense to be made of it, but I was trying.  Too bad the killer(s) can't be drawn and quartered or face the firing squad. 

Brandi Thank you! 

Oh okay I understand.
I am thinking along the same lines as you - eye for an eye.

Festa

I agree.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: October 14, 2012, 10:35:50 PM »

Rob, that is what I'm trying to figure out.

boy with the black eye looks too young to be able to drive, but doesn't rule out he has an older accomplice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.