April 25, 2024, 02:16:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT for Missing 10 YO Jessica Ridgeway, Westminster, CO(BODY FOUND)  (Read 871387 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: October 15, 2012, 12:13:45 AM »

Who are these three - especially the two on the left that look outdoor-mens. The one on the very left looks like a match for the person wanted for the previous attempted abduction.

From left to right:  Jessica's father's uncle, brother, cousin

At 19:20 time mark in the video at this link:  http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/7819984-jessica-ridgeway-newser/
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: October 15, 2012, 12:18:11 AM »

May not be related but worth looking at...this Jesse Paul Speer arrested for the Cody, WY sexual assault on an 11 year old.  If this is the same guy...he is also from the Colorado area.
SPEER, JESSE PAUL (Age 39)

COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
GAINESVILLE, GA
ESTES PARK, CO
DIVIDE, CO
MANITOU SPRINGS, CO
SHAWNEE MISSION, KS
WOODLAND PARK, CO
OVERLAND PARK, KS
SHAWNEE MSN, KS
LAWRENCE, KS

I don't want to list too many in case it isn't him...but he was picked up in MT and this guy is also shown in that same town and known to the same people.
http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=jesse&mn=&ln=speer&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=96&y=22

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #522 on: October 15, 2012, 12:22:29 AM »

Who are these three - especially the two on the left that look outdoor-mens. The one on the very left looks like a match for the person wanted for the previous attempted abduction.

From left to right:  Jessica's father's uncle, brother, cousin

At 19:20 time mark in the video at this link:  http://denver.cbslocal.com/video/7819984-jessica-ridgeway-newser/

Thanks grace-land!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: October 15, 2012, 12:33:07 AM »

This guy owns Jesse Speer photography...it matches the photo that the news put on their website and his facebook page.  Sicko.  Could he be connected to sweet Jessica?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: October 15, 2012, 12:38:59 AM »

This guy owns Jesse Speer photography...it matches the photo that the news put on their website and his facebook page.  Sicko.  Could he be connected to sweet Jessica?

Here is a link to the news story:
http://www.krtv.com/news/cody-wy-abduction-suspect-arrested-in-belgrade/

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: October 15, 2012, 12:51:07 AM »

::snipping2::
Posted:   10/14/2012 06:43:11 PM MDT
On his personal Facebook page, Speer last posted Sept. 28, "I'm hitting the road. This is my last photo post for a few weeks. Vacation time is upon me, and I'm taking to the road with a camera in hand — and no particular destination in mind. See you soon ... and thank you for your continued support of my work!"

Read more: Suspect in Cody, Wyo. child abduction arrested, has ties to Colorado - The Denver Post http://**/breakingnews/ci_21772912/suspect-cody-wyo-abduction-arrested-montana#ixzz29L7TFGTL
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://**/termsofuse

It also states that the two cases are not connected.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: October 15, 2012, 12:56:58 AM »

Video at link

http://www.9news.com/dontmiss/294426/630/Parents-take-kids-to-Jessica-Ridgeway-memorial-site

Parents take kids to Jessica Ridgeway memorial site
10:08 PM, Oct 14, 2012

ARVADA - On Sunday, the memorial site in Arvada near where Jessica Ridgeway's body was found drew hundreds of people.

Many of them were parents who brought their kids.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: October 15, 2012, 12:58:20 AM »

You're welcome, Texasmom!

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: October 15, 2012, 01:34:53 AM »

Posted:   10/14/2012 06:43:11 PM MDT
On his personal Facebook page, Speer last posted Sept. 28, "I'm hitting the road. This is my last photo post for a few weeks. Vacation time is upon me, and I'm taking to the road with a camera in hand — and no particular destination in mind. See you soon ... and thank you for your continued support of my work!"

Read more: Suspect in Cody, Wyo. child abduction arrested, has ties to Colorado - The Denver Post http://**/breakingnews/ci_21772912/suspect-cody-wyo-abduction-arrested-montana#ixzz29L7TFGTL
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://**/termsofuse

It also states that the two cases are not connected.

Thank goodness!  I didn't know he had been caught.  It's only an eight hour drive between Cody, Wyoming and Westminster, Colorado. 

Friday morning Jessica is taken.  Saturday night her backpack is placed on a sidewalk and Sunday her body is placed at the park, both near Westminster.

Monday this other little girl is taken from Cody, Wy.  It's possible this perp could be responsible for both.

The only way I can see that LE would so definitively have ruled Jesse Paul Speer out as a suspect in Jessica's disappearance is if they have DNA from Jessica's abductor and murderer.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: October 15, 2012, 02:02:27 AM »

http://www.jessicaridgeway.com/

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: October 15, 2012, 01:11:25 PM »

May not be related but worth looking at...this Jesse Paul Speer arrested for the Cody, WY sexual assault on an 11 year old.  If this is the same guy...he is also from the Colorado area.
SPEER, JESSE PAUL (Age 39)

COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
GAINESVILLE, GA
ESTES PARK, CO
DIVIDE, CO
MANITOU SPRINGS, CO
SHAWNEE MISSION, KS
WOODLAND PARK, CO
OVERLAND PARK, KS
SHAWNEE MSN, KS
LAWRENCE, KS

I don't want to list too many in case it isn't him...but he was picked up in MT and this guy is also shown in that same town and known to the same people.
http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=jesse&mn=&ln=speer&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=96&y=22
Well here it gets a bit interesting.  Shawnee Mission KS and Overland Park Ks are both in the metro Kansas City area.  Lawrence basically is as well, it is about 45 minutes from downtown KC.  Independence MO is also the metro KC area.  Will be interesting if he ends up having  connection to either faction of her family. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: October 15, 2012, 02:07:50 PM »

The service is set for 7 p.m. on Tuseday.

http://**/breakingnews/ci_21776696/memorial-jessica-ridgeway-set-tuesday-oct-16

Memorial for Jessica Ridgeway set for Tuesday, Oct. 16
Posted:   10/15/2012 11:17:27 AM MDT
October 15, 2012 5:22 PM GMTUpdated:   10/15/2012 11:22:41 AM MDT

A public memorial service for Jessica Ridgeway will be held Tuesday, Oct. 16 at Faith Bible Chapel in Arvada.

The church, at 62nd and Ward, has "a big sanctuary and a big parking lot" and is prepared to host the event, the secretary confirmed.

A web site set up about Jessica, jessicaridgeway.com, said the memorial is informal and asks attendees to wear purple, Jessica's favorite color.
Read more...

Website about Jessica:  http://www.jessicaridgeway.com/
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: October 15, 2012, 02:18:00 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jessica-ridgeway-killing-police-suspect-abductions/story?id=17478819

Jessica Ridgeway Killing: Police Look for Suspect in Two Near-Abductions
Oct. 15, 2012

Police in Arvada, Colo., are looking for a man suspected of trying to abduct two children a few weeks before 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway's killing to see whether there is a possible connection.

In two reported incidents on Sept. 9 and Sept. 12, Arvada police said an 8- and 9-year-old were nearly abducted, according to police.

"Both of them said they were offered candy to get into the vehicle. In both incidences, they knew to run and tell an adult," Arvada police spokeswoman Jill McGranahan told ABC News affiliate KMGH-TV.

Jessica's body was found Oct. 10 in an Arvada park, seven miles from her home in Westminster, Colo.

Meanwhile, police in Cody, Wyo., announced that a man suspected in a child abduction case was arrested Sunday in Belgrade, Mont. Authorities in the Ridgeway case do not believe there is a connection.

With no major breaks in the case, residents in and around Jessica's hometown are on edge. A report that a man in a car tried to kidnap a 13-year-old boy in Jefferson County, Colo., this weekend turned out to be false.

The teen believed a man was trying to lure him into his parked car, so he ran inside his home and alerted his mother, who managed to snap a photo of the suspect in his blue sedan.

When the picture was circulated by police, the 18-year-old man in the car turned himself in and explained that he had been trying to get the boy to knock on the door of his ex-girlfriend's home to get her attention, Jefferson County Sheriff's Office spokesman Mark Techmeyer told KMGH.

A mug shot of the driver was taken, but he was released after police determined he was not a threat to the community.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: October 15, 2012, 08:39:20 PM »

This can't change anything and I am NOT blaming anyone but I promise you that if a child was supposed to ride with my Son to school, called ahead, and never made it...I would be blowing up her home phone, make my Son late for class AND driv to her home! I will not and have never left my child or anyone elses child alone or behind in public.  If that man had driven towards her home in those very few minutes who knows what could change. Probably nothing wld be different but I could know I tried and 8hrs not wasted. At least I would have banged on the door till I got some answer. I would have assumed something bad happened at home.  Just weird ol me! That fact has just bothered me since we heard it in the beginning.  Did you see how pretty little Shasta Groene is? What horrors must be in the back of her mind and I hope she continues to flourish. She is on NG talking about this case now. God Bless her.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: October 15, 2012, 08:42:56 PM »

This can't change anything and I am NOT blaming anyone but I promise you that if a child was supposed to ride with my Son to school, called ahead, and never made it...I would be blowing up her home phone, make my Son late for class AND driv to her home! I will not and have never left my child or anyone elses child alone or behind in public.  If that man had driven towards her home in those very few minutes who knows what could change. Probably nothing wld be different but I could know I tried and 8hrs not wasted. At least I would have banged on the door till I got some answer. I would have assumed something bad happened at home.  Just weird ol me! That fact has just bothered me since we heard it in the beginning.  Did you see how pretty little Shasta Groene is? What horrors must be in the back of her mind and I hope she continues to flourish. She is on NG talking about this case now. God Bless her.

I would have had to find out why she didn't show up too.

That's just me.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: October 15, 2012, 09:12:00 PM »

I hear you.  It would have been so easy to drive that three blocks.  And her mom intentionally leaving the phone in a place she wouldn't hear it after sending Jessica off alone unsupervised.  I cannot fathom...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: October 15, 2012, 09:26:51 PM »

I hear you.  It would have been so easy to drive that three blocks.  And her mom intentionally leaving the phone in a place she wouldn't hear it after sending Jessica off alone unsupervised.  I cannot fathom...

totally agree with both of you...in fact I posted this almost from the very beginning.
And, why did mom not drive her daughter to school or at least to where she met up with friends? Did Jessica walk home alone from school as well? when mom was at home? it is not safe in this day and age...
although I see kids playing outside alone or walking alone...baffles the mind

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: October 15, 2012, 09:33:23 PM »

The story changes?

OCTOBER 6, 2012

Police seek help in finding Westminster girl
Posted: Saturday, October 6, 2012 11:47 am
Updated: 11:58 am, Sat Oct 6, 2012.

Westminster Police Department is conducting a widespread search and asking for the public's help in finding Jessica Ridgeway, a 10-year-old girl who was last seen walking to school Friday morning.

Westminster Police Department spokesman Trevor Materasso said Ridgeway was last seen by her mother around 8:30 a.m. walking down the driveway of her home on West 107th Avenue and Moore Street.

Materasso said Ridgeway and her friends normally meet three blocks away at Chelsea Park and walk another 1.3 miles to Witt Elementary School, but on that morning, friends said she never showed up.

<snipped>

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/adams_county/police-seek-help-in-finding-westminster-girl/article_d9d92eca-0fdd-11e2-949d-0019bb2963f4.html

OCTOBER 12, 2012

Police moved quickly in first hours of search for Jessica Ridgeway
Posted:   10/12/2012 11:39:35 PM MDT
Updated:   10/12/2012 11:39:39 PM MDT

<snipped>

That morning, Jessica had called a neighbor boy at 8:25 a.m., asking whether he would be walking to school that day.  The two usually walked down Moore Street and through an open space every morning to Witt Elementary. ...

At 8:40 — 10 minutes before the school bell rings — Jessica had not arrived. The boy climbed into a car with his father and headed to school, according to dispatch tapes from Westminster police.

<snipped>

Police first went to the family home. Officers went to Witt Elementary. They found the boy who usually walks with Jessica — who at first told officers that he had walked with her that day and saw her enter the school building. He later realized that he had mixed up the days.

http://www.timescall.com/news/ci_21762928/police-moved-quickly-first-hours-search-jessica-ridgeway

melisb

When the above timeframe is considered ... it appears that Jessica went missing within a 10 minute period.

The original story changed regarding Jessica's "usual" movements on a school morning.  Why?

Jeremy's father failed to contact Sarah?  Why?

Jeremy is confused regarding the happenings on that fateful morning.  Why?

In the process of elimination ... in the pursuant of justice ... was Jeremy's father investigated as a person of interest?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: October 15, 2012, 09:50:01 PM »

Hiya Janet...

Dad did not see Jessica last and to my knowledge he has not changed any story that he told. I think that dad is innocent in this...jmo...

in th beginning I recall that it was stated that Jessica did walk 3 blocks alone to meet her friends and then walked the rest of the distance with her friends,,what I understood was that she called her little male friend that she usually met for the rest of the walk  to let him know that she would be meeting him..I don't see how that story has changed....what domyou seen that I mam not?

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #539 on: October 15, 2012, 09:55:27 PM »

I may have missed this and please let me know if I did BUT here is my question - my understanding is Jessica lived with her mother, aunt and grandmother. I have not heard any of them say that Jessica was alive the night before. I have not heard the other two women say they heard Jessica get up in the morning and get off to school. WHY?  I keep thinking about Zarah and her being missing for some unknown time.

If these questions have been answered, please tell me!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.