April 19, 2024, 10:07:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "They Can't Deport Us All"  (Read 1581 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 24, 2012, 05:00:00 AM »

There is something wrong in a nation where illegal aliens boast at rally's "THEY CAN'T DEPORT US ALL"...

There is something wrong in a nation where big government buy millions and millions of rounds of ammunition to arm local Social Security office against citizens...

There is something wrong in a nation where presidential candidates offer AMNESTY to illegals in exchange for votes from others of their ethnic backgrounds...after becoming president this same person continues to ignore the millions flooding over our borders.  What is their reward?  Welfare and green cards.  Why?  Apparently the nation needs workers to continue the Ponzi Scheme known as Social Security.

The country already has an orderly immigration system.  You apply and wait patiently.  It's worked for millions. 

If someone forced themselves onto another in a sexual way, most folks call it rape.  Unwanted sexual acts...forced on women, men, and children.  Rape = Rapist.

What do they call it when millions and millions force their way unwanted into a nation and go on welfare?  'Dreamers'?  Really?  What's wrong with applying and waiting patiently?

What do you call a president that arms union government workers with bullets to use against the nation's citizens?

Ignores economic and other terrorists that come by the millions across our borders?  Won't defend our nation?  Ignores civil right abuses at voting polls?

Are there any differences between terrorists that destroy and kill with rocket launchers and grenades and those that destroy and kill through welfare and Obamacare?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 12:33:46 PM »

...Twenty-three million Americans are unemployed or looking for full-time work. Meanwhile, 7 million illegal immigrants have jobs in the U.S. We could free up millions of those jobs for citizens and legal immigrants if we simply enforced our immigration laws.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/26/obama-puts-illegals-ahead-of-americans/#ixzz27gisMVIR

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 12:29:16 PM »

"Racist Hispanics beat up Native-Americans July 28, 2009"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqNNC21XwRA&feature=related

Update August 2012

“While the Navajo victims were assured that there is progress in their cases, information provided by the  District Attorney’s office also indicate significant  protection of the defendants’ rights,” said NNHRC   Executive Director Leonard Gorman in an interview.  “Often times it appears to Navajo victims that the perpetrators have more protection than they do.”

What the Navajo Nation Human Rights Commission significantly depends on is the roles of family members. From a Navajo traditional perspective, family is a unit that defies the  desperate conditions the Navajo victims face in a border town. It is within the Navajo family that the core traditional values of K’é and hozhoojí are taught and nurtured with discipline.

read more here - http://www.navajo-nsn.gov/News%20Releases/NNHRC/2012/Aug12/081712%20NNHRC's%20clients%20reveal%20one%20critical%20communication%20staple%20to%20assert%20their%20rights.pdf

I wonder if the defendants got a get out of jail free card from Obama?  Dreamer visas?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 12:33:16 PM »

CIBOLA COUNTY - Officials from the Navajo Nation are concerned that District Court Judge Violet C. Otero released Michael Maes, of San Rafael, from jail last week.

Maes, and his older brother, Eloy, along with three others were arrested in September 2011 for the beating of several Navajo men in the summer of 2009. One man was nearly beaten to death, according to reports.

Because of Maes’ release, officials from the Navajo Human Rights Commission are concerned about the safety of their clients and their client’s families.

read more here - http://www.cibolabeacon.com/news/concern-about-maes-release/article_f96a34b0-0389-11e2-a20b-001a4bcf887a.html

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.